Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

There are a lot of tools that analysts use to make prediction, with an acceptable accuracy.
Btw, the big gains come from insider trading...

Yes, Orino Suimuri you are right, and beyond insider trading made by devs of coins there is also insider crap operated by the exchanges, which know all orders of all their clients, all their stop-limit orders, so they basically have a higher insight on how the price is likely to move, and since they own coins themselves, they can manipulate the market quite a lot.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I'd like to have the right answer, as I would be billionaire...
We have just some rudimental tools to make some prediction, just better than nothing, but...far to be accurate.

Icey47

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

Don't predict price, trade with a set plan in mind and always stick to it especially if things don't go your way. Don't be afraid to cut your losses if you are wrong and try again. We can only anticipate, not predict.
rolozcar

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

tehnical analysis and follow the news of certain coin
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Who predicted the fall of BTC to this value to date?
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

It's impossible to predict a price, but you can identify some trends an to profit from them

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

For me I can't predicted the coin price because I'm not a future-teller.  But there is an analysis that everyone had learned about the coins but it depends on the investment that people had demand.  If we see the graphic line we see that it's falling up on down. Price really change even if we monitor it for all day long.

Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

No one knows if the price of bitcoin will decrease but expect that the price of the bitcoin will go higher in the future so don't be afraid that the bitcoin will go down. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and no one can overcome its price

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

No one knows if the price of bitcoin will decrease but expect that the price of the bitcoin will go higher in the future so don't be afraid that the bitcoin will go down. Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and no one can overcome its price

I am not afraid Smiley but I didnt predict this fall of BTC and it was chance to get some more Wink
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
You will need to contact some crypto analysts for this, they will resolve your queries regarding the predictions, but they don't do it for free as you are asking this in public.
One more thing to remember is even the analysts are not sure about the market changes, they can predict with approximation but are never sure about the exact figures.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

The truth that nobody has the crystal ball to predict prices is that nobody (or very few) had predicted the huge fall of the price of Bitcoin of the past 24 hours. In fact I was suspecting that could happen, because technical analysis was suggesting it, but I didn't want to act accordingly. I didn't sell in time.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Vilgax73

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

I think predicting future values is a complex analysis between historical graph technical assessment and correlation with the events that directly or indirectly influence people's behaviour. But, in the end nothing comes with 100% accuracy so....
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
You will need to contact some crypto analysts for this, they will resolve your queries regarding the predictions, but they don't do it for free as you are asking this in public.
One more thing to remember is even the analysts are not sure about the market changes, they can predict with approximation but are never sure about the exact figures.
Getting some ideas on those analyst isn't really bad idea but its not totally a thing that should really rely on because no matter how experienced they are on cryptoworld they cant able to predict on where those prices go.There might be some fundamentals and technical analysis being used but not all the times on what they do predict was right. Price moves on any way unpredictably.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

What illustrative examples? How will the BTC price develop this year ... then we can retrospectively assess to whom the prediction came out Wink
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

If only I can predict coins value then I will be very rich, I think there is no way to predict the changes of value of any cryptocurrencies.
The only thing I suggest is to observe the pattern of increasing and decreasing of coins value, read some threads and news be always updated.
If you invest in cryptocurrencies the chances are 50/50  because of its volatile behavior, just don't get greedy and set a limit on your coin investments.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

Prediction of price is involved rigorous statistical calculation methods. Co-relation and time series analysis are some of them. Apart from these in Economics the demand & supply calculation methods are best use in the crypto coin predictions.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

I have not been able to calculate the price of coins guys But what I often emphasize in trading is if there is a big investor who buys coins will allow prices to rise temporarily if investors are quiet will make the exchange rate can go down.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

You can price coin from the miners, which is the cheapest coin.

Then you can price the coin through dev team, community, coin purpose, ...
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Predictions aren't  100% accurate even from a well experienced analyst.Although its not that bad but dont just rely on them,it maybe hard for newbies to understand cryptos and its volatility,but i think this sudden fall of bitcoin is just normal.If trying to buy some coin then this is the perfect time for it.Stick to your monitor or other etc that you using and be updated on bitcoin or other coins movement.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

No one can predict the price certainly, even though he is an expert. But we can take to decide with watching the chart dan analyze the trend of market that maybe can make some profit. If you hope you can find the real price value, you have big wrong. But, read some new maybe can give some clues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: