Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3058 times)
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Its unpredictable, people uses fundamental/technical analysis for candlestick charting and doing your own research for them to have a better chances of gaining.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

To tell the truth that ,its hard to predict the right timing when the  price increase and decrease  because bitcoins is volatile and unpredictable,if the bitcoiners knows exactly when is the correct time that bitcoins increase or decrease its value ,they must sell or buy  bitcoins without loosing there  bitcoin asset,thats why we follow always the fundamental basic analysis or sometimes we refering the data chart  in bitcoin prices.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

To tell the truth that ,its hard to predict the right timing when the  price increase and decrease  because bitcoins is volatile and unpredictable,if the bitcoiners knows exactly when is the correct time that bitcoins increase or decrease its value ,they must sell or buy  bitcoins without loosing there  bitcoin asset,thats why we follow always the fundamental basic analysis or sometimes we refering the data chart  in bitcoin prices.

Even if we have the crystal balls, I'm 100% sure that you can't predict where the price would go because its really volatile and every minute that price keeps changing. That's why there are TA, but for me its no way to really refer to it because most of the times its a missed, and its only a basis and not accurate in my view.

The price changes randomly because of the process of buying/selling by a lot of investors. That's why I don't bother to do short or day trading because in a blink of an eye your investment will go to 0 not unless you are really a pro. And every move you make is a calculated risk.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Well, I know many of my friends claiming they're perfect day traders and they make tons of money everyday. Then I invited them into my house to see their day trade results, most of them failed hard by opening wrong positions. I think predictions are really made by professionals only.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

To predict the price of a coin is easy: you just need to be a whale. People with huuuuge amounts of coins have in fact the power to manipulate prices to the point that they can very well foresee the price of a coin: it is them to determine it. The other way to predict the price of a coin is to try to read the mind of the whales.
There are certain methodologies like that of chart analysis using which you can predict the future market value of any coin but there are likely chances that your prediction will go wrong. You cannot rely on the methods using which you have predicted the market value of coin. You can get a fair idea but you need to have a backup plan in your mind which you can use in case things goes wrong.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

If I knew, I'd be billionaire... :-)
Of course, there is no way to predict the price, even good analysis can help.
But, as you could see in the last days, everyone was surprised by bitcoin crash.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

I also wanted to know how does bitcoin price rise and fall,  I also wanted to know the next happening in crytocurrency but nobody can predict the next pump or the cyptocurrency price.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

how to predict which coin will go up is quite easy, you just need to see the existing graphk how the condition of the graph after that see the availability of coin you want to buy because of the coin that its availability a little then its price will be very expensive, then see the market volume there then you can already predict what coin is suitable to buy for you.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

You can't actually correctly predict the price and homes of cryto currency or coin price. But of course you can analyse the trend , join different signal group , follow big blogs of crypto news. I am sure you will get experience there and can predict the coin trend.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Prediction of price is not hundred percent correct. traders use technical analysis to predict based on historical trends. they expect the market to act in the same as previous.but that is not correct 100 %.similarly, with the experience and expertise, they can increase the probability of the success.
Not all people are able for it because it is fluctuating nature and all the time price of bitcoin use to increase or decrease. If today people will hold for long time then it will get high and at time of increasing demand price of bitcoin will increase automatically, at time when people start showing interest for bitcoin and that time price of bitcoin will go high and time for selling it will be but at time of low demand and no extra investing then price will get down so it is not very tough but only expert users can predict it easily.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

You can't actually correctly predict the price and homes of cryto currency or coin price. But of course you can analyse the trend , join different signal group , follow big blogs of crypto news. I am sure you will get experience there and can predict the coin trend.

No one can say the accurate price of the of the bitcoin it changes everyday and every minute ,so hold your bitcoin for the highest possible value for your situation it will definitely gives you a good earnings .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

It's impossible to predict a price, but you can identify some trends an to profit from them
In order to predict the market value of any coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, you have to make a lot of study related to crypto currency especially getting the knowledge about chart analysis. Chart analysis gives you a fair idea of what the predicted market value of crypto coin will be in the near future. You can make some better decisions keeping that thing in your mind.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Well price prediction are not correct much of the time but rather some the forecast come to satisfaction. You ought to have the capacity to anticipate the pattern of the market with the great learning of Fundamental and Technical analysis.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

By reading the whitepaper and the roadmap , and also know the news about the coin will give you some clear photo to what will happen
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

"whitepaper and roadmap" "photo to what will happen"

Do not pay attention to this guy, he clearly do not even understand what the fuck he is saying.

the price is UNPREDICTABLE, there is no way to predict what will happen to it.
By reading the whitepaper and the roadmap , and also know the news about the coin will give you some clear photo to what will happen

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

The truth is, price can't be predicted. At least not an exact price. Technical analysis helps traders in identifying trends to predict price movement, but it is not always accurate and difficult to target a precise price. The best we can do is be informed and educated as possible and make an informed decision when going into a trade.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

there are two ways to predict the coin price. The first you have to be good at technical analyst. The second you can hunt the news in the market.
swirox

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Always check the coin supply if it's too high it mean it's hard for a coin to takes value.
If they have a good team/parteners it will definitively go up!
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

To value a coin is a difficult and subjective thing because the value of any asset is determined by community acceptance. The pricing of a coin is more complicated because the cryptocurrency community is relatively small compared to other financial markets, so a lot of coin is manipulated and dominated by some investors holding the volume coin a lot, it is very hard to predict its value. The proposed value of the project when selling ICO token sales is a good price so you can price coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: