Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3058 times)
swsw098222 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

You cannot exactly predict the price of the cryptocurrency but you can know the trend that it will go. With Technical Analysis you will know the trend, maintenance of a trend, and also the reversal of the trend as you will have some useful indicators. Technical Analysis which involves an analysis of its price charts particularly the Japanese candlestick price charts will serve as your guide in your next buy/sell decision.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

Me too I don't know when a coin price increase or decrease. One thing I know if that coin has the potential therefore it will increase and if they have a lot of supply I think the coin price will decrease

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

follow updated information from the official coin, if they have good news will come probably coin it will go up. or you can use existing trading techniques but if you are trading 1 day 80% you will lose money trying to be patient and watch every movement of the chart.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

For me i cannot predict the coin price in the market, if there is more investment to come i think the coin price will go up. Everyday the coin price will decrease or increase its up to you when you trade or invest.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

every coins here in crypto has a different graph which is we can see its history Movement such as when it goes up and down And also we can see it in any exchanges that support crypto.. And also about your question why bitcoin price dump and pump I think it depends of the demand of Supply which is it can help also to increase the growth rate And it will decrease when there's a issue,  such as banning and selling. Correct me if im wrong. 
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

first I say a information can change coin life. so you find coin dev activity you follow telegram that you want buy this coin. Then you follow market volume. if you see market volume increase you understand that coin price increase if market volume decrease coin price decrease. this is best for realise a coin price.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
CryptoDEATH99

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Is very very hard to predict price!
Depens by market sentiment, etc
FREE ADVICE: look at news about coin...that may affect þhe price!
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

The price of all digital currencies will be very difficult to predict, now the movement is still very fast because of the absence of rules against the digital currency. the only way to estimate the price is to continually monitor and analyze the coins we have. because by looking at how the coin is moving then we can predict what will happen. It can be said a tstrategy, oh yes do not forget to consider the decision out there that could affect the coin we have. usually existing information can be positive and also negative to the development of a digital currency.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

its hard to predict the price because any time or second the price is change maybe high or low.. the price is fluctuating any time and no one know can predict that..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

For alts, the price tends to move to coincide with news.

Therefore subscribe to all the subreddits, and keep an eye out for news relating to the alt you are tracking. Most coin developers try to pump their coins to coincide with news, in order to gain attention and draw in new users to the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

We cannot predict bitcoin price because it changes from time to time. Bitcoin's price depends on its number of user, scope of adoption, and its demand. Bigger number of users, wider adoption, and increase in demand, also increases tne bitcoin price and vice versa.
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

no one can predict the price accurately Smiley if someone tell you so, they are either lying to you, or they are lying to themselves.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

There are a lot of ways in determining the coins price. You can try to join in signals groups and probably you can do your own TA on that coin. Well, there were news in order for it to boom. Just stay tune on their channels and when there's a big news there's a big pump.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

You can't really predict the price of a certain coin however you can learn how to read the charts on when the coin increases or decreases. I think it takes a lot of time, reading, learning and effort to know how to predict or speculate the amount a certain coin is going to increase or decrease. Even the experts say it is not a 100% sure too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

The only thing you can do is just learn from the coins value trend. You should keep an eye on the tecnical analysis and from that you should have an idea about it's average price. And it's not fixed that the coin might always be up or down to that average value, there might be times when th coin might juat seem to die and then it'll be back to normal again or there might be times when it's value will go really high and anything could happen. So all you can do is just keep yourself updated with the trend of it's graph and make your own predictions and thet might be right sometimes! Wink
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

We cannot really predict the future price of the coins. The price is very unpredictable like right now the Bitcoin is well known around world so the demands are keep on increasing as they see it as another opportunity to earn additional income. I suggest that you need to read the news or try to learn the flow or trend of the Bitcoin price graph and with that, at least you will have estimations if the price will increase or not. At first try maybe you might find it hard but if you keep on practicing it will be easier to you.
Mahanton

Activity: 2674
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

No one can predict the price which no one would really able to give you the answer on here and if someone do have the way on predicting prices then he might be rich as of now and wont tend to share up on his knowledge on predicting prices.This is the most hard part of doing trading which we wont even know on where do prices go but somehow we can able to manage on guessing basing on our predictions together with your knowledge and fundamentals that we do know on a certain coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KinChungE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

Nobody could firmly predict the future price as there can be any large amount of exchange suddenly happen
However, the buy/sell graph on exchange platforms are usually a good sign for whether most people are going to buy/sell, or they are equally balanced
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:30:51 PM

you can't predict the bitcoin price because bitcoin is unstable like it can change from this very minute then going to change again later, bitcoin is all about risk you've need to take risk when we're talking about bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: