Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3058 times)
vanderveld

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

I also can't predict this until now, or indeed can't be predicted? Huh to be known that bitcoin fluctuations can happen at any time, it can happen in seconds
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

in one word "impossible"
But we can get idea coin price go high or low. I look on volume, market news, upcoming coin news. These are some way's can help to find near future of coin. 
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
That is the question that most of the traders are asking. The reason why trading became a hard job because some of the traders can't predict what will happen to the coin. Try to research in the internet where you can use strategy for you to predict the price of the coin.
S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Coins can be determined in many way.  You can also try to join groups of signals, and the currency you can in your own AT. Stay tune their channel and there is a big news when there is a large profit.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

I would suggest you not to think about predicting future movement, because simply it is not possible to do so. The price of cryptocurrencies depends on their demand and supply. But the demand and supply changes on every news which is coming and is related to it these days. That's why we can see a high volatility in cryptocurrency market.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

we can analyze the charts and market conditions to determine where the coins want to go down or rise in price because in fact no one can predict the price of coins, all just a factor of luck and depending on the investors where they will invest their assets
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

As everybody know TA is not really working on crypto markets, and really helpfully decision is to use prediction platforms with AI or crowd wisdom platforms.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

People who know this problem are definitely on vacation now Grin Maybe bought an island
Learning how to judge the trend is the most important ,Rising and falling usually do not finish in one second,This is why most people see the 4-hour line
Combined with MACD, RSI, KDJ and more,Including news and some other major news
So you can see the author of many articles do not participate in day trading
I just made money, but the next second may be gone,So the market is still very difficult
JcJet

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

The cryptocurency market in relatively more volatile than more traditional markets.
It's not really about classical technical analysis now, because:
  • News affecting strongly. If in many traditional markets if you don't like to read news, you can get away witn not reading them and analyse the charts and data mine.
  • Coins are highly cointegrated with Bitcoin. Or maybe there's more in it, cointegrated with each other. Data mining approaches could give an interesting result in prediction, although i haven't tried yet. Not so many good API tools out there for this market unfortunately.
Of course, it never will be a prediction in traditional sence, like predicting some process or modeling it in the future. But it's definitely posible to calculate a probabilistic prediction of price direction in the future, and, with proper risk management, it may be possible to shift the odds to your favor.
A statistical arbitration can be interesting in this market. It's not HFT and can be used on 1-hour timeframes, with less trades and therefore less loses on spreads, which are quite big in crypto apparently...
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

You can't really predict the price of a certain coin however you can learn how to read the charts on when the coin increases or decreases. I think it takes a lot of time, reading, learning and effort to know how to predict or speculate the amount a certain coin is going to increase or decrease. Even the experts say it is not a 100% sure too.

Prediction mean not 100% right and its oke to predict but not 100% right.
However, experience will teach us more about how to predict and action if something happen in our investment.
Experience is the best teacher.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I must say, bitcoin is very very volatile, there is no way you can predict it 100% accurate, yes there Are chart pattern but it is not 100% accurate, to start to be a trader, you must think like a gambler your goal is to win more money and you woll do everything to earn profit, you must be prepared to lose,. Like gambling you can't predict the cards or the situation.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

Will actually no one could exactly predict the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is like a heartbeat graph that every seconds it change the price value.

However there is a basic prediction for me, when Christmas and New year  is coming the bitcoin price dump up to fast and when it is near the price is exactly crack down.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

bitcoin prices are very often changed. you should first see a bitcoin price graph. later there you will find out when the price rises or the price goes down. then it will be ready to start trading. in trading do not start in a hurry, it will harm yourself. and always monitor the bitcoin price chart before trading. every trading there is a risk of losses, so you should be prepared for the risks and consequences.
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

If your goal is to make profit,don't predict it price because it's too hard and risky just bough some coin if that coin have good news or hardfork

Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

For alts, the price tends to move to coincide with news.

Therefore subscribe to all the subreddits, and keep an eye out for news relating to the alt you are tracking. Most coin developers try to pump their coins to coincide with news, in order to gain attention and draw in new users to the coin.

This is what really happening. We can not predict it for 100% but we still can lift up the win chance in trading.
News is very important to know in trading and news is very important to lead the price upnor down. Learning how news work will help you to win the game.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

it is very hard to predict the price of the coin, you should study it, study some pattern or different tools in trading. Like identifying the volume and demand of the coin. You can also consider the different news on different coin you are buying.
If you want to predict the price of a new project,check check out the team website and have a contact with the team in telegram ,follow the development and following their news is more important to figure out when the price is going to increase,if you have noticed every project has a road map and if they keep up with the road map they created from the beginning,then it is the charts you have to look to see when the price rally starts.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

it is very hard to predict the price of the coin, you should study it, study some pattern or different tools in trading. Like identifying the volume and demand of the coin. You can also consider the different news on different coin you are buying.
If you want to predict the price of a new project,check check out the team website and have a contact with the team in telegram ,follow the development and following their news is more important to figure out when the price is going to increase,if you have noticed every project has a road map and if they keep up with the road map they created from the beginning,then it is the charts you have to look to see when the price rally starts.

Understanding the general trend of the crypto market. Doing technical analysis on your own by working on the price graphs and indicators. Using some trading tools that are common in forex. These are the ways.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

It need practice to finally predict the price of a coin but no matter how good you are still its not 100% sure that you will hit it. First you have to study candle sticks and then next is you have to know the trend of the coin and lastly you need to read the whole chart depend what kind of trader you are. These are just few of the things you need to learn there are many of them.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

No one can really predict coin price whether it will increase or decrease that is why others may call trading is more like gambling. But to be a good trader is you should have the skill to look and study for potential coins and also to have a lot of patience in whatbyou do.
PIMPdev

Activity: 580

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

If u canot perdict uself u can go tradingview and read alot of perdicts from others traders and look which total mind to buy or to sell after from that u  can perdic better Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: