Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3059 times)
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Their prices will be based on the supply and demand of the crypto market. But you can not price them because the daily volume of the market is always changing. So before an altcoin is set up, analyze the ideas and their staff. Better will be their platform and technology. Make sure everything is fine and you can self-assess the price of a coin.
in order to do the analysis of personnel, you must initially know who to look for or who to fear. The point is that there are very few real professionals and authority, so not all companies can attend. But this still does not say anything about the negative of the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
Their prices will be based on the supply and demand of the crypto market. But you can not price them because the daily volume of the market is always changing. So before an altcoin is set up, analyze the ideas and their staff. Better will be their platform and technology. Make sure everything is fine and you can self-assess the price of a coin.
in order to do the analysis of personnel, you must initially know who to look for or who to fear. The point is that there are very few real professionals and authority, so not all companies can attend. But this still does not say anything about the negative of the company.
The other important and crucial things is the news. You should know what is happening with the coin or token you're trading. Either it is good or bad news, you can predict the price in this way.

You might also want to trade in a coin or token that has a great volume since it would not be prone to easy price manipulation.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

It is actually very difficult to make an accurate prediction about coin from there we are only able to accept any form of risk when investing and try to be patient when the selling price is in bad condition in order to anticipate the loss.

sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

No one can predict the price accurately if someone tell you so, they are either lying to you, or they are lying to themselves.
MrCrypty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

It is hard to predict if the price of a coin will go up or down. You can follow some people that monitor this things. Sometimes they get it right sometimes not.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

predict coin price you could only if you a long time trader in very clever in technical analyze you could read graphs and predict price depend of graphs volumes moving arranges and you experience.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I think you should study the technical analysis for you to predict what will happen to the price of the coin. There are many people who using this tool because of the reliable information that the people can get from technical analysis.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Honestly even if anybody knew how to predict it, they wouldn't tell you.

If you are a trade you know how to use the combination on the market chart on the exchange that is the MACD, RSI, KDJ this only a tool to guide the trader but this tool can’t say if the price is going down or up. Digital currency value is so volatile. I conclude that there is no way to know the correct amount of the all the coins.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I do not have the knowledge of science as experts can analyze and predict the value of the coin. But I think the value of the coin is influenced by the activity around it. that is the essential needs of the consumer and the total supply. It would be good to decide the value of the coin. Of course, except for the impact from the external environment.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Actually we cant predict exactly but we follow the trend and study the charts it will helpful for future predictions.Aware about internal and external factors which effect the market and should take decisions accordingly.
Occasions also effect the market we must keep in mind these occasions which result the high price fluctuation. Keep eye on the charts and see past history which is more helpful to predict well.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Above all, follow news on coins and buy as soon as you can when u get such news so far they authentic. Some websites can help u with upcoming events on coins especially hardforks, protocol updates, airdrops etc All these are regarded as FA (fundamental analysis). Meanwhile, i must point out that in a bearish market such a the current one, TA (Technical analysis) and FA may not make so much difference.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

It's too hard to predict the price of bitcoin and altcoins in this market but i saw that majority the price of altcoins do move as per the btc prices. If btc prices rise so does altcoins and vice versa. Although we can't exactly predict Bitcoin prices but if we have knowledge about technical analysis then we can predict the next trend of bitcoin prices and then predict altcoins price. Moreover, news also affect to movement of market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

This is an almost impossible task, most of my evaluation based on coin development team. Beside we can only rely on external news to judge the trend and fortune also plays an important role.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I also do not know too. I have tried applying models and chart in crypto price trend but i failed. So now, i just give the own choices based on the quality of coins and the news in the market.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

The only way you can predict the price is by looking out for big news coming out in the next months for your coins. Otherwise the TA doesn't always works in the crypto markets and also the order books are heavily manipulated by the whales.

redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

we can't predict anything in crypto world especially price of coin, that all depends market of coin it self. but we can try to analysis. follow all information about coin which you will buy/sell, at least it will be help you  Wink

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

You need to learn Technical ANalysis. With Technical Analysis you will be able to determine good entry and exit points for trades. Also always use stop-losses.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

I am using different tools and studies for me to predict the price of the coin. MACD and RSI can help you to predict what will happen to the price of the coin. Technical analysis can also help you in trading cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

You need to learn Technical ANalysis. With Technical Analysis you will be able to determine good entry and exit points for trades. Also always use stop-losses.
I think it is something which you can guess through the team behind it or through analysing that how promising project it and the basic idea of the project. Altough anyone cannot predict the coin price because it's very volatile, however, if you are good at logic and math, coupled with experiences in bitcoin trading, you can somehow grasp the movement of the price.
viruspetya

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:11:18 PM

The main idea of predicting of price trends is hype level.  Basically,u can understand "the level of hype" via  google trends. If  quantity of searching queries is increasing,it means that many  people are now interested of this project and surely they will buy it and its price will increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: