Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐  (Read 26374 times)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

I think it's a good progress, once the idea has emerged since 2015, and it is realized today, that is, you are very careful to move, this is very good, and this project promises, hopefully develops well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolatmusic

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

I think it's a good progress, once the idea has emerged since 2015, and it is realized today, that is, you are very careful to move, this is very good, and this project promises, hopefully develops well

Thank you, we are putting our heart and soul into it. We are already in development of the miner app which a worker will use to process the file and earn TNS tokens.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!
Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.

Also note that, this transcoding service is an emerging technology and only few companies like Google,Amazon ,Zencoders have invested in platforms to capture the market, but they are using the cloud, and we have decided to use the block chain because it will be unwise to compete these giants at something they have the facilities already , we believe the blockchain will enable us have unlimited processing power compared to the cloud thereby providing a very cheaper price but quality and reliable services..
I get it, it is like converting a certain file format and transform it to a format that the application can read. That's the concept of your project. Actually that's true, I agree with you that converting a certain file is a a bit slower wapecially if your converting a larger file. Well, this a very nice concepts and it's very useful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pflash

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:49:50 PM

This platform, is it like ICloud where I can store important files due to its larger memory capacity? I don't quite understand. Please explain further Thanks!
Well you have a little idea about it, but again its entirely different idea all together, Transcodium's platform will be used in converting media files from one format to another and afterwards,the processed file will be distributed to your desired storage or destination.Lets take this example: You have a raw video format (camera video formats) which in actual sense cannot play on about 80% devices and softwares, but you need this video on your website, youtube, vimeo, facebook ...,the traditional mode of doing it is to convert this file using video converter for each devices like android, ios, web, Pc and more, after which you will upload this converted media file to your preferred social network,storage or streaming site 1 by 1. This can be very tedious and complicated especially if it involves a large number of files.

But you can do all these with jusr one click using Transcodium's platform. The files will be converted by our minners in a very fast and reliable mode, our master nodes will also distribute the files to anywhere you need them to go.

Also note that, this transcoding service is an emerging technology and only few companies like Google,Amazon ,Zencoders have invested in platforms to capture the market, but they are using the cloud, and we have decided to use the block chain because it will be unwise to compete these giants at something they have the facilities already , we believe the blockchain will enable us have unlimited processing power compared to the cloud thereby providing a very cheaper price but quality and reliable services..
I get it, it is like converting a certain file format and transform it to a format that the application can read. That's the concept of your project. Actually that's true, I agree with you that converting a certain file is a a bit slower wapecially if your converting a larger file. Well, this a very nice concepts and it's very useful.
Thanks for appreciating  Smiley
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

Wow so this is another that involves about cryptocurrencies. I'm still waiting for the bounty campaigns to choose for me to know where I can join. I'm looking forward to this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Dev is very active on github and prototype already working I think this ICO will get succeed to attract the investors. This idea is looking promising so that I would like to follow this thread for further updates.
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

Wow so this is another that involves about cryptocurrencies. I'm still waiting for the bounty campaigns to choose for me to know where I can join. I'm looking forward to this project.

You can join our bounty programme here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604811
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

Dev is very active on github and prototype already working I think this ICO will get succeed to attract the investors. This idea is looking promising so that I would like to follow this thread for further updates.

Thank you  Wink
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Nice, we will surely update you
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

I looks pretty good..cant wait to see it in this coming year 2018.
how's the bounty campaign? can I join?
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

I looks pretty good..cant wait to see it in this coming year 2018.
how's the bounty campaign? can I join?

You can join our bounty programme here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604811
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

The progress of this project is nice because it continues with the support of the members. I hope this will keep continuing until the end of this project and it seems to be a success project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:14:12 AM

There's a lot of project I want to join like this kind of a new one. But I can't handle to join in a lot of project, so I hope in the next project like this I can join already.

supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

The presentation sounds good and well presened for the sake of the readers. It's nice that it was organize in a nice and impressive way. Best luck for the success of this project.

coolatmusic

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:30:31 AM

The progress of this project is nice because it continues with the support of the members. I hope this will keep continuing until the end of this project and it seems to be a success project.

Thanks, we will keep developing the project at the same pace.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

This is indeed a brilliant idea. Instead of competing with these "Giants" in the same circle, what you did is you got out of the circle created your own shape and you use the blockchain technology to capture the market. And now each one of you has their own style to attract investors with a fair and healthy competition. I guess your project really has potential in the market.

coolatmusic

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

The presentation sounds good and well presened for the sake of the readers. It's nice that it was organize in a nice and impressive way. Best luck for the success of this project.

Thank you so much  Smiley
Pflash

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:57:33 AM

This is indeed a brilliant idea. Instead of competing with these "Giants" in the same circle, what you did is you got out of the circle created your own shape and you use the blockchain technology to capture the market. And now each one of you has their own style to attract investors with a fair and healthy competition. I guess your project really has potential in the market.
Thanks for the appreciation. We will see a lot of innovation because of decentralization & blockchain technology in near future.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

this project looking promosing and team on this project very professional for manage this project.
I hope the progress of the project gets better in the future and success.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

this project looking promosing and team on this project very professional for manage this project.
I hope the progress of the project gets better in the future and success.

It will bro, thanks for believing in us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: