Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PRE SALE LIVE🚀TRANSCODIUM - The Decentralization of Transcoding Platform ⭐  (Read 26374 times)
coolatmusic

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/transcodium-ico-17173 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks for adding, we will inform our team to verify the accounts
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:13:14 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/transcodium-ico-17173 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

You need more listing on ICO related website. It will create more exposure for your project and boost some confidence in the investor that want to invest in your project.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

бoльшe инфopмaции в шaпкe тeмы пpивлeчeт вaм бoльшe пoтeнциaльныx инвecтopoв, и ждeм c нeтepпeниeм aктивaции бayнти пo coциaльным ceтям твитep и фэйcбyк.
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

бoльшe инфopмaции в шaпкe тeмы пpивлeчeт вaм бoльшe пoтeнциaльныx инвecтopoв, и ждeм c нeтepпeниeм aктивaции бayнти пo coциaльным ceтям твитep и фэйcбyк.

Кoнeчнo, cпacибo зa coвeт. Cкopo aктивиpyeт кaмпaнию.
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

You need more listing on ICO related website. It will create more exposure for your project and boost some confidence in the investor that want to invest in your project.

We are working on the listing of the website on different ICOlisting websites. We will soon cover most of them.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

TRANSCODIUM Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the TRANSCODIUM  project in Russian ANN Thread .
gioangelofelix (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:15:47 AM

TRANSCODIUM Whitepaper translation into Russian is available. You can download it using this link .
There are also discussions on the TRANSCODIUM  project in Russian ANN Thread .

Wow thank you. Please communicate with Razak when answering questions.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:32:10 PM

From the information I got from this thread it looks like this project is already moving long and failing. and now rise again and try to succeed, review the project. maybe now you will get a good success. and you do not choose the right place to give the best of your project. I hope your project can get the results you want and certainly many will join your project if your project can be profitable also for investors and bounty hunter.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:13:15 AM

From the information I got from this thread it looks like this project is already moving long and failing. and now rise again and try to succeed, review the project. maybe now you will get a good success. and you do not choose the right place to give the best of your project. I hope your project can get the results you want and certainly many will join your project if your project can be profitable also for investors and bounty hunter.

We are going to rebuild it from scratch but this time without the cloud, we will use the blockchain, which means we will not have to pay the ridiculously high server fees  ,again , The project will be very profitable, I recommend you check our business model.
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:09:16 AM

Media Coverage

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3605410

Do check this news by DailyJournal.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

Good
rozy_cash

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:58 AM

What are the prices in this ICO?
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

What are the prices in this ICO?

The price of the token is $0.376 but if you purchase it during pre-sale i.e from 7th January, you get a 30% discount that is the price will be $0.263
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:00 AM

Currently, efficient transport systems are developing very well. Take for example a ripple, litecoin. I think that this coin will be a success.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

From the roadmap shown that the platform was created in 2015, it's quite a long journey untill to decide to use decentralized blockchain technology. Seems now well-planned with experiences and researches before.
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

From the roadmap shown that the platform was created in 2015, it's quite a long journey untill to decide to use decentralized blockchain technology. Seems now well-planned with experiences and researches before.

Yes, you can read our whitepaper to know more how we are going to do it

https://transcodium.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:43:56 PM

After studying the whitepaper and going through the whitepaper as well as researching the team, ironically the post by Parvez Alam (who I also researched) was the major confidence booster.
Pflash

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:35:59 AM

After studying the whitepaper and going through the whitepaper as well as researching the team, ironically the post by Parvez Alam (who I also researched) was the major confidence booster.

Thanks for appreciating  Smiley
coolatmusic

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

Question asked by an expert

Do you have any competitors? or Do you consider yourself unique?

On the blockchain no competitor yet and also we are going to provide an advanced software than what our cloud competitors are providing, an example we will provide a visual editing studio (check the demo here: https://proto.transcodium.com) which even non-tech people can use. Our competitors provide only api.
Also, we will provide a means that token holders can lend to workers or miners and make profit from their tokens since the miner or workers will be selected using proof of stake which means they must prove their wealth
so that they can qualify to be a worker, so you can borrow from a token holder and have enough balance to process files ( mine ).
nsummy

Activity: 1178
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:17:35 AM

This makes absolutely no sense.  How can you claim that Transcodium has unlimited processing power when the reality is that the processing power  is limited by the number of "miners?"  What happens if the service gets extremely popular and there is more demand than supply?  What incentive do miners have to use their processing power for this instead of mining other coins?  How is this decentralized when you have to upload your file to an unknown masternode?  Amazon charges 3 cents per minute for HD transcoding.  That right there will limit the value of this token.  Another big oversight is support.  What if there is an issue with the transcoding?  Who gives the refund?  I'm not saying that this is a bad idea, but this is a perfect example of something that does not belong on the blockchain.  It would be much better suited for a centralized service that pays users for computing power.  No one who needs massive transcoding power is going to go through the hassle to buy the highly volatile bitcoin so that they can convert it to an altcoin to get some decentralized service that may or may not work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: