Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profile - trust  (Read 589 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:34:45 AM

I already knew that before anyone told me. And it's not that I'm in favoure of low quality posts. I'm simply against all forms of abuse. Including the abuse of the possiblity to earn a few coins by (low quality) posting as also the abuse of the ability to tag other users with negative trust.

You need to convince a DT1 member to not sponsor anyone who has a paid signature.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deena

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

Another thing. Your signature just caught my eye.

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
I will ignore your Prayer Messages unless you donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH

What I read from that is that you like to give people negative trust (smiting people), which you will (only) remove again when the requestor pays you. Is that a correct interpretation?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:00:35 AM

Another thing. Your signature just caught my eye.

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
I will ignore your Prayer Messages unless you donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH

What I read from that is that you like to give people negative trust (smiting people), which you will (only) remove again when the requestor pays you. Is that a correct interpretation?

No, but I can understand why you would read it that way.  The definition of smite is "to impress favorably; charm; enamor".

I get a lot of Prayer Messages from people asking me to help them get their account unlocked, or to investigate someone, or to read a long thread and react to it.

Everyone expects me to do this work for free.

I have obviously never taken payment to remove negative trust.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Deena

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

No, but I can understand why you would read it that way.  The definition of smite is "to impress favorably; charm; enamor".

I get a lot of Prayer Messages from people asking me to help them get their account unlocked, or to investigate someone, or to read a long thread and react to it.

Everyone expects me to do this work for free.

I have obviously never taken payment to remove negative trust.  Smiley
Well, the Oxford dictionary gives quite different definitions of 'smite (v.)', all related to inflicting blows and never related to impressing favorably.

In the context of the wide abuse of the trust system on this forum by the green elite I find your explanation not very reassuring and your signature still worrying.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

Well, the Oxford dictionary gives quite different definitions of 'smite (v.)', all related to inflicting blows and never related to impressing favorably.

In the context of the wide abuse of the trust system on this forum by the green elite I find your explanation not very reassuring and your signature still worrying.

Well sir, dictionary.com lists smite as to impress favorably; charm; enamor:   Example:  (They were smitten by Vod's godlike charms)

Here is a snapshot of just over two hours this morning - 7 prayer messages asking me to do various things - and not one has ever donated.  :/  I'm simply letting people know my time is not free.

Believe it or not, the ones with subject "hi" and "Re: hi" came in from two different accounts.  The shitposter had sent me an apology prayer message, and carbon copied his other account, which then replied to me with the exact same apology message - word for word.

Deena

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

I am not a 'sir', but thank you for your reply. I am actually convinced. I'm not a native English speaker, so that connotation of 'smiting' was not known to me. I encountered another 'Family Guy' moderator who was similarly patient in his explanation. Such moderators are true assets for this forum. Unlike some others whose names I'll leave unmentioned. It restores a little bit of trust in this forum. So thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: