Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2720 times)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

In trading, the basic rules are buy low and sell high or buy really low => hold => sell very high. That's the basic rule in trading, the rest are just supporting the main rule.
Everything could be happen, so it is good if we always divide our capital to buy some altcoin, so if one is fail we stull have the others. Sell it immediatelly after we see the price up, then buy it again after the price fall, it is the mpst basic as yoy say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Yeah bro! As a newbie I need also tips in about trading on how to become more good in trading. We need the help of others for us to learn more about it.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:55:56 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Must study first the movement of the coins you want to trade.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket-meaning don't just put your all investment in just one crypto.
You need lots of patience.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

Must study first the movement of the coins you want to trade.
Do not put all your eggs in one basket-meaning don't just put your all investment in just one crypto.
You need lots of patience.
yea i totally agree with the idea of mate that if you are doing trading with any coin then you need to judge the movement history of that coin while also you need don't invest your all money in one coin because its too risky with addition with this patience and honesty  is the major need of doing trading while also keep in touch with the big trader and try to get more knowledge from them.
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:53 AM

i usually research the potential coins before trading.Start with a small amount of money. Try simple strategy like buy low and sell high
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

Being an efficient trader you have cared about your trading decision. Nobody affords to invest in all types of crypto but you shouldn’t invest into one crypto.
At first, you have to choose more than one crypto where you can invest comfortably. Don’t select those coin which is not perfect for you and those coin which are highly pumped. Avoid that coins which dump for a long time. Don’t want to be reached at a few moment. Invest there where you can invest your money for a long time and if you losses that’s can afford by you. Wait for a while and make a perfect decision and follow the online market for better coins that will return you benefit perfectly.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

i usually research the potential coins before trading.Start with a small amount of money. Try simple strategy like buy low and sell high
Always check here inside the forum, if you see some coins or potential coins which is moving inside the exchange, better to read
inside their ann thread and see if there's any upcoming updates then study how focus with particular strategy which will be developed
along the way when you already starting the trade.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:51:02 PM

In trading, the basic rules are buy low and sell high or buy really low => hold => sell very high. That's the basic rule in trading, the rest are just supporting the main rule.
Everything could be happen, so it is good if we always divide our capital to buy some altcoin, so if one is fail we stull have the others. Sell it immediatelly after we see the price up, then buy it again after the price fall, it is the mpst basic as yoy say.
This is only possible if you can predict whether the price will jump or fall at some specific moment. Because you can be lucky once and not every time. There are a lot of financial experts who are sharing their studies on the bitcoin with everyone on these forums. Also the discussion from different people on social media and electronic media can be helpful in this regard. So in my opinion, we must take advantage out of it and make profits from them.
ThinkAndGrowRich

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

On cex.io to buy 1Eth is usually 100$ more expensive than when you sell it; how can you still make profit ?
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:28 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Dont buy small amount in many coin? It can make our trading more risky. Put the ball in many basket is better i think to reduce the risk of trading.
In this case, you can reduce the risk and also you can reduce the chance to get high profit.
Now decision is yours. Want to get small profit with small risk or the other turn.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:57:21 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Dont buy small amount in many coin? It can make our trading more risky. Put the ball in many basket is better i think to reduce the risk of trading.
In this case, you can reduce the risk and also you can reduce the chance to get high profit.
Now decision is yours. Want to get small profit with small risk or the other turn.

Or you can lessen the way you diversify. Lets say put in 2-4 coins that you really believe in. This way you can closely monitor prices and easily gain on the ups and downs of that market.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

i think the best way that any trader did will be the market value of the specific altcoin and after that they put their income and funds in a number of alt coins because if the price affect one coin the other will bear the loss of value for the whole trading policy there are so many ways through which any one can start trading is the knowledge of the bitcoin and altcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:07:19 AM

In my opinion, in order to be an efficient trader is to be more aware what's happening in the market. Making a decision is not an easy thing to do because no one can afford to lose money but the good news, that’s what makes someone a good trader because from every mistake you made in buy/sell, the wiser you become in the future. Learning how the market works is one of the best things in order to be informed and to be good in making a decision.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

In my opinion, in order to be an efficient trader is to be more aware what's happening in the market. Making a decision is not an easy thing to do because no one can afford to lose money but the good news, that’s what makes someone a good trader because from every mistake you made in buy/sell, the wiser you become in the future. Learning how the market works is one of the best things in order to be informed and to be good in making a decision.

Correct, what better things to do is. Study the market well, how the coins move and the trading goes. To be a successful trader, one must feel failing and mistakes first.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

Put your trading with some attention, as below:
- Trading on coins which listed in 20 top at least
- Split your coins in separates exchanges for safety
- Do not keep coins longer in wallet exchanges, after you done trading, move it to your personal wallet
- Buy when signal up coming, this usually happen after correction time
- Sell your coins with your decision only, not following panic selling because it will stuck your withdraw
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

Put your trading with some attention, as below:
- Trading on coins which listed in 20 top at least
- Split your coins in separates exchanges for safety
- Do not keep coins longer in wallet exchanges, after you done trading, move it to your personal wallet
- Buy when signal up coming, this usually happen after correction time
- Sell your coins with your decision only, not following panic selling because it will stuck your withdraw

Good tips. I find it hard to not stay mg coins in exchanges though. Too much fees and time consumption. I stay away from exchanges on coins that I planned to hold long term.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:44:41 AM

To trade efficiently we need to study carefully the market, the chart, and especially to choose the right coins to buy and trade, which have the most promising potential. Otherwise without this steps the risk of losing is very high, and we can waste our money instead earning.
Collect all the required data and find some good and successful traders and get some important information and knowledge about trading and then start trading otherwise you may waste your time. Trading is not too difficult. There are many traders who trade efficiently and they are making a lot of money with their trading. So it is better to be experienced before starting trade business. Then you will be an efficient trader.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:38 PM

If you want to earn some ETH or BTC for free than yoin @Viberate and explore their rewarding system.
They are giving away 5000VIB tokens daily for participating and promoting them on twitter, Facebook,...

You can earn some good money on daily basis!

Curent VIB price:

$0,620633 USD (98.80%)
0.00004132 BTC (83.38%)
0.00085849 ETH (89.63%
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

To trade efficiently we need to study carefully the market, the chart, and especially to choose the right coins to buy and trade, which have the most promising potential. Otherwise without this steps the risk of losing is very high, and we can waste our money instead earning.
Collect all the required data and find some good and successful traders and get some important information and knowledge about trading and then start trading otherwise you may waste your time. Trading is not too difficult. There are many traders who trade efficiently and they are making a lot of money with their trading. So it is better to be experienced before starting trade business. Then you will be an efficient trader.

I agree, to be an efficient tradernyou need to experienced it first, though it normal that its is very difficult from start but afterwards you will be efficient enough having more profits in the future. Based on my experienced, yeah its very difficult having many numbers and charts on your screen which you need to study all of that. Research and study all the possible value which could be profitable  in the future. If you feel that its good amount even if still pumping its value well , its up to you as long as its profitable because we may never know it, that the value you wishing for will takes time to happened again, so trade it before its too late.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

efficient trading is that we not only buy 1 coin, but we buy various kinds of coin when the price is still cheap which means we can save or investment in altcoin in order to get a lot of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: