Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 09:46:04 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 1835 times)
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

When it comes in trading efficient it can states the the worldwide organization to ensure that the trading in production is already marked and reflect the price due to market participants. For me also in trade efficiently asked the experts about in trading so that we can earned knowledge, understand and to ensure quality standards to make your business more trade efficient.
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

My strategy is to set my trading plan carefully and follow it. I will also research the potential coins before jumping into it. I try to avoid pump so that I won’t be dumped on.

Agree with you, stay away from tokens that have been pump by certain groups. Why? When these participants in the pump were suddenly paid, they will surely dump all the tokens and that will result to a lower value of the token in the market. Investors will be greatly affected. Stay away from pump.

sergio red

Activity: 342
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

in order to trade efficiently, You need to do a good research about the market and situation. when you want to trade then you must have the proper knowledge about the trading and investment. so I always give priority to the knowledge about the market.

imusify    Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Backed By NEO
UX/UI Mockup Prototype O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
holtzmann

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

Needless to say that it’s significantly important to a have good trading strategy, so your question is quite important. You were right when you said that the strategy may vary from person to person, so instead of telling you about my way of trading, I’d rather share some kind of guide with you - https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/042104.asp
From my point of view tips, provided there, are very helpful. Personally I liked the point about mental preparation before trading, coz It’s kinda weak spot of mine.
Another valuable aspects of trading is how experienced you are and which coins do you prefer to trade with. Answers to such questions may lead you to decision which exchange to choose. As a universal option, I could recommend you cex, coz it’s good for newbies and for experienced traders too. Besides, they are improving provided services quite often. For example, recently the company reconsidered wire transfers option - https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716.
Japinat

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

in order to trade efficiently, You need to do a good research about the market and situation. when you want to trade then you must have the proper knowledge about the trading and investment. so I always give priority to the knowledge about the market.
It's gonna be a long term procedure especially if you are just starting.
We might see a lot of strategy that could help us but it differs on how to execute that, we can improve overtime if we are learning every time
because the market is very volatile and everyday there are a lot of surprises so we should also be well inform.

Catswold

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Golden Strategies for Day Trading –
Always setup stop loss when you trade to be on safe side.
Setup alert when the price touches First sell zone.
Sell 50% of them at the 1st zone, rest 50% at 2nd and 3rd sell zone.

but hodl is my cup of tea. Wink Wink Wink

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███   
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST   

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

In this cryptocurrency market, I do not support one to be day trading as this industry is very risky and volatile. My strategy is investing for a period of 6months to 1 year. This would allow you to also take profits as your investment gains
akram143

Activity: 322
Merit: 104

Swag Tamizhan

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Golden Strategies for Day Trading –
Always setup stop loss when you trade to be on safe side.
Setup alert when the price touches First sell zone.
Sell 50% of them at the 1st zone, rest 50% at 2nd and 3rd sell zone.

but hodl is my cup of tea. Wink Wink Wink

In my opinion trading is not a big. hard working work it is an very important with intelligence to get more income you can follow some basic techniques for huge earning in the beginning trading is not suits for all people that if you have trained the something and experience it in this it will very very easy for each and every traders.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

hermankoles

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

How to trade efficiently it is easy, we just provide the products with a large selection of models and views also of the desire of the consumer so that what we perjualkan more easily.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
West0813

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

If you want to trade efficiently. Don't look for big income. Even if you are only gaining small profit everytime you trade but you are trading efficiently is is a good strategy.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
    ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th    JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mabell943

Activity: 598
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

For me trading efficiently is same as trade effectively you must be wise on when you will sell and buy and do not go on the way the crowd goes. Study for your own and learn from others. If it decreases buy coins that has a potential to increase and if it increases sold the coins and token you think will now increase and buy coin that has a chance to increase. Practical gaming.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 448
Merit: 263

BQT - Social P2P Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:59:04 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

The first factor in achieving efficient trade is certainly patience. Patiently and reasonably invested users will always win and will always be one step ahead of other investors. Another point to be aware of in order to be able to trade efficiently is not to get caught in a panic atmosphere and complete transactions without panic. I do not want to go back without reminding you that all the transactions made in the panic are closed in the loss position. Capital management is another factor that needs to be considered in order to be able to do efficient trade. Properly managed capital always provides positive income, whereas mismanaged capital often multiplies itself by zero.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Barbut

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

🔷 BLINKED 🔷

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

The first factor in achieving efficient trade is certainly patience. Patiently and reasonably invested users will always win and will always be one step ahead of other investors. Another point to be aware of in order to be able to trade efficiently is not to get caught in a panic atmosphere and complete transactions without panic. I do not want to go back without reminding you that all the transactions made in the panic are closed in the loss position. Capital management is another factor that needs to be considered in order to be able to do efficient trade. Properly managed capital always provides positive income, whereas mismanaged capital often multiplies itself by zero.
You can make a list of important trade tricks, but in the end every moment is unique, in some moments you need to be patient, in others you need to bite as much as you can, there are moments when its best to do nothing.
Nobody can tell you when is good moment for what strategy, that depends from many things, mostly from how much money you have and how big profit you want. When there is so many different people we have so many different strategies, to find which one works for you, you need to try as many strategies as you can, always take care of your bankrolls, managing bankroll is the most essential part in trading. Good luck my friends, I hope you will have positive trades in future.

Zipposs

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Successful day traders often do not trade every day. They may be in the market, at their PC, but if they do
not see any opportunities that meet their criteria they will not execute a trade that day.
It is lot better than going against your own best judgement. Trading requires patience so be a patient trader.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

WeiDex - TURN YOUR WEI INTO ETHERS

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:40:01 PM

The only way you can learn from it is to learn from your trading experience, or you can get on the youtube to learn the knowledge that forex traders share with you.

WUUEX79

Activity: 336
Merit: 19

MoonX is a platform of the future

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Actually, good trading is limited, only to those who have done it. Because the trading system still has a level of complexity and as if it can make someone rush in doing it. The important point is the need for better theoretical understanding, faster access to information, more time for analyzing market price data, and more discipline needed to determine strategies well and exert self-control.
The only easy trade is, that is by following the current trends (in my opinion).

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bounceback

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:08 PM

For me trading efficiently is same as trade effectively you must be wise on when you will sell and buy and do not go on the way the crowd goes. Study for your own and learn from others. If it decreases buy coins that has a potential to increase and if it increases sold the coins and token you think will now increase and buy coin that has a chance to increase. Practical gaming.

many traders still like the potential for long-term effects, I think the current bitcoin trend is still stable in the $ 6k price range and this results in bad sentiments from the altcoins that can fall deeper considering they are only racing on bitcoin fluctuations, some short-trade signals for the method fast profit is very good for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.