Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2720 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

initially the buying and selling need to be performed for your very own research, i assume maximum novice constantly receive the idea of ​​buying signal and income corporations, considering their 100%, seeing market behavior and generally working speedy and are not afraid, some commerce needs instant motion many are expecting the lasting, taking part in you and now not afraid to lose cash, in case you keep at be very concerned with income, but you may get best assured income, you do no longer change each day as you appear as a expert businessman with the best professional sales
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

In my own opinion in order to trade efficiently is to make goals and objectives of what profit i want to earned if i am going to make a trade. Then i always put in my mind that to make it efficient i did not think to be greedy in all situation but to think always of every opportunity to get earned.
There is no such method that can be applicable all the time, the market changes from time to time so we have to adjust.
I think the only way to survive and eventually be profitable is if we make adjustments when necessary, stick to our goal and be discipline all the time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

I was loss so much money in crypto trading because some of my mistake. In that times I dont have risk management and trading plan, and iam too confidence the price will going up after big crash but the reality the price keep down. So from this my mistake to have risk management is the most important in trading activity, use stop loss whenever open potition is one of the that risk management.
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Hi!
Try to trade levels (support and resistance levels). A lot of oscillators will be helpful as well (like a Bollinger band, RSI or Awesome oscillator)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:44:08 PM

Trading efficiently means always trying to find that oversold and unloved crypto that nobody has even heard of, or is talking about then snapping it up for a bargain, then telling the world about it.  See here for my latest massive trading op https://youtu.be/r3hfBVADejo

The efficient reading will only come under your experience otherwise it will not happen to be you is doubt because trading is an technical best business so it can be changed without your brain and knowledge to be honest trading is an easiest job

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:02:07 AM

Trading efficiently means always trying to find that oversold and unloved crypto that nobody has even heard of, or is talking about then snapping it up for a bargain, then telling the world about it.  See here for my latest massive trading op https://youtu.be/r3hfBVADejo

The efficient reading will only come under your experience otherwise it will not happen to be you is doubt because trading is an technical best business so it can be changed without your brain and knowledge to be honest trading is an easiest job
Trading is not just the easiest job as what you've thought, alright so here's the thing. You have to invest in long term trades from the reds. Make your research about the coins and check the reviews. Look for the solid coins with a very high potential of going to the market such as coins offered by some tech companies in fintech industry.

Also, you have to stay away from the pump groups because they will only lure you and attract you for something you will get really disappointed. I would also like you to set up a trading plan. Fundamental and technical tradings + sentimental will provide you the confidence to trade. You have to keep in mind all of these because these would help you someday. Have fun!

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

I have 1000 USDT on binance and I deal with USDT pairs. I traded in time frames from 3 minutes to 1 hour. I set a profit of 2-8% for each buy and sell . I will receive from 2 to 8 USD for each successful trade. I'm not sure if it works for others. But I'm doing this every day and it has good results for me .
If the market does not go down, I can earn 10-20 USDT per day.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:48:07 PM

I have 1000 USDT on binance and I deal with USDT pairs. I traded in time frames from 3 minutes to 1 hour. I set a profit of 2-8% for each buy and sell . I will receive from 2 to 8 USD for each successful trade. I'm not sure if it works for others. But I'm doing this every day and it has good results for me .
If the market does not go down, I can earn 10-20 USDT per day.

Efficient people will follow more than hard work they follow only smart work because if we hard work then we can get a small profit but if we do some smart work and your job it will be more profitable in multiple times that's why efficient trading will need smart work for my opinion and my thoughts.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:19:09 PM

my strategy is to ensure I take profit regularly, Do not wait for the big bull run before taking part of the capital and profit to reinvest in a viable  project, also ensure you do not allow greed to lead to a dump on you. Research well before investing, do not base your judgement on fake review of several token .
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

One important thing many traders forget is the importance of minimizing losses and mistakes.

These are ten things to remember to avoid trading mistakes

1. Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose
2. Diversify: Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
3. Don’t Try To Make Profit In Every Trade
4. Don’t Be Too Greedy
5. Don’t Have Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
6. Maximize Your Winning Trades
7. Always Learn From Your Trading Mistakes
8. Minimize Your Losses And Set Stop Losses
9. Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy
10. Sell The News And Buy The Rumors

Read the complete article here:

https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/
steveken

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:01:33 PM

there are many rules and points if we search in internet we will get but important is we shouls follow it
practice and gain experince and improve to get efficent in trading
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:14:29 AM

Price of crypto is really unpredictable with very high volatility,  and this make trading activity will be very risky.  And one of the way to minimize the risk is always use stop loss. Beside that we should be know the trend bullish or bearish so we will know when should be jump in to trade and when should be take rest.

De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

My stradegy is very simple. I wait patiently until price goes to an extreme. Use money for trading, which i am ready to loss. Buy when price rises or sell when price falls. Wait patiently for price to fall further than I could ever imagine. When it falls further than I would ever have thought possible I buy a small position and hold it until it rises into a big profit.  Yes, it is not daily trading, but it is trading. Also want to notice, that before buying smth, I am doing my own research about the situation around this currency.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 09:28:31 AM

For any types of trading. Whether for altcoin trading, day trading or margin trading. I always used indicators and I followed some community groups which sometimes beneficial for me. I do not just enter the market or buy coins. I do some fundamental and technical analysis before doing such actions. That is all my strategies and it works for me.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:06:02 PM

With the current market situation sticking to old strategy will not be that beneficial at all. I can say that I am trading efficiently on Darb Finance as they have these unique trading incentive. Every time I trade a coin whether I lose or win on that trade they are awarding you their personal coin DARB depend on amount you trade distributing 65% on the trade maker and 35% on the trade taker. It becomes more efficient because darb is generating lesser fees to trade so daily trading will benefit you a lot on this trading platform.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

You know that trading is not so easy. If we want to become an successful trader then we must need to apply some strategy. But before this we need to learn basic things like how to manage losses, how to control our emotions, how to control our patience etc.     
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:00:11 PM

1. Read about the phases of the market and learn how to identify them correctly, this will greatly simplify your trading.
2. Learn to control your emotions. In trade, they are your main enemy.
3. Make a plan of deal before you open it. Follow the plan. This will help you in dealing with emotions and teach organization.
4. Constantly learn new information, it will make you more educated. Practice (on small amounts of money). Knowledge and practice will help develop your own trading strategies.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fat buddah

Activity: 329
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:16:39 AM

Sometimes I think the only way is never start to trade

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:46:31 PM

We are attempting to bring in cash to have the option to do what we wanna do. And all the things we wanna do are going to fulfill us. On the off chance that you get overpowered with every day exchanging achievement. you need to acquire a cool, levelheaded, serene mentality into exchanging. I think this is the most neglected perspective about exchanging since, in such a case that you are cool you will not settle on awful choices.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2935

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:23:32 PM

The most important thing to start with and what to be guided by in your trading is to learn not to lose money. Buffett and many other traders and investors teach this. An absolute fool can make big money in a short period. But he will earn easily and just as easily lose. I started with this myself. I made good money and quickly lost everything. These results are discouraging. You lose your motivation to trade. What's the point in making high earnings if tomorrow you can lose everything? Is that all?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: