Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why chose BITCOIN rather than other investments e.g. Stocks/shares  (Read 774 times)
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Compared with investing in stocks, investing bitcoin requires less money and more profit.
hghcoin

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Investing in bitcoin is more profitable, bitcoin is an encrypted currency, and I think bitcoin is more valuable than stocks.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

This kind of scares me. I don't care how confident you are in btc it is best to diversify, stocks, gold, real estate and bonds. You really need to cover your ass. Even in stocks I diversify, I don't want to be too heavy in anyone sector. Don't look at it as this or that, look at it as how much of your assets you want to invest in anyone sector. It just makes sense. I hope you guys think about this, I really like btc, hopefully it will become profitable for us and become more of it was intended to be. With all the whales getting into it and little regulation btc is volatile. Then if (when) regulation steps in it could effect growth. One issue with the security of btc or a hack of a major exchange could sink it, you have no FDIC to protect you. Maybe you could do a class action lawsuit against an exchange and get a check for 7.55 in 3 years or find the Russian hacker. Better to diversify. Always include risk when deciding investments
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Nowadays, positive feedbacks and big profits can be heard in bitcoin. That is why the interest of people were turned to bitcoin. When you invest in btc, as i've observed the profit increase suddenly. Just like investing to stock market, you will take a risk for gaining a high or low profit. But in btc, you just have to study some strategies in able to gain high profit.bitcoin has quick develop since it started. Even the anybody can earn profits. Losses are very small. easy to start bitcoin. bounty programs and airdrops help to increase our capital. So this is the best way to earn money and the easiest. No need to workhard as other jobs simply we can earn money. Even anybody can learn this. And the quick profits.
Bitcoin is technically sophisticated, is a very profitable investment business and easy to run as compared to stock business. Because here we get to sell a bitcoin or altcoin that has already achieved a market reputation.
But in essence bitcoin is for pure financial freedom of speech.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

The decision is up to you. You are risking your own money so you need to decide for a better and more profitable investment. For me,bitcoin is really a good investment because it does not requires big amount of capital. In bitcoin,you only need to learn things about cryptocurrency then you can start earning money. There are lot of ways to gain profit in bitcoin,one of these is joining signature campaigns,facebook campaogns and such. With that, it is a lot easier to earn money and claim your money in no time.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

At the moment no other stock or share gives a better ROI. BTC, even at its lowest, is still faring better than many other investments worldwide.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
Merited by novaprime (2)

I think bitcoin is different from investments worldwide. It is up to you to decide where you should invest. I think the electronic money market is very easy to earn, especially the very strong altcoins like ETH, BTC ... that is 2 altcoins that will help you in making a profit from investing.
Worldwide investment is a very difficult market to make a profit. Simply because it has a lot of core issues to make the company's assets up and you have to learn a lot before investing in it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Abigale123

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

The price of BTC is much cheaper than stock, and although it is risky, it will continue to increase in the long run
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

Because it is faster, doesn't need any broker license or intermediator, less loopholes, more accessible by anyone and most importantly, anonymous. There's much more to like about bitcoin. It is also the future.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

Because bitcoin is faster and more profitable than other investments, and more promising, more and more people accept bitcoin for now, and more and more countries accept bitcoin transactions, so I think Investing in bitcoin is a good choose.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

For me i choose bitcoin and cryptocurrency because it's new i know the risk is really big but it's worth it like in stocks when stock market is just starting those who believed in it are already earning a lot by now it's just that i think that's my main reason why i joined the bitcoin ride instead of investing in stock market.

abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

this investment is growing very rapidly like a fire in this investment is easy due to digital character so good investment bitcoin 
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

Why chose bitcoin? Why not invest in shares/ stocks? Other investments?

Because Bitcoin is the future and stocks are just temporary.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Why chose bitcoin? Why not invest in shares/ stocks? Other investments?

Bitcoins are far more easier to manage than stocks. The only problem is that bitcoins are so volatile that investing in iy is pretty much suicide. But if you invest at the right time, you can take advantage of the volatility of the price. There is a lot of bells and whistles in stocks that's why it's so complicated.

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

The actual question should be, why not invest in both bitcoin and stocks/shares? Don't put your egg in only one basket. They have their own rules and value in the market but one thing is for sure, they will help you grow your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: