Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Litecoin?  (Read 301 times)
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

You will never know who is going to the moon. If we know which coin will be on the moon we will be all millionaires Wink Wink Wink
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

Which cheap coin is going to be next litecoin in price?

Planning to invest some money.
about litecoin, this time is a litecoin that is being trending topic by many people. and it's good to me if you invest in litecoin, in this week the movement is pretty good, following the the rising ethereum. and maybe that would be great for investing. but to predict how litecoin will achieve, it's very difficult if not to see the movement of bitcoins. but I think litecoins will soon go to $ 600-700, and by the ends 2018 it could be up to $1000.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

NEM will be.
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

i think (next litecoin) will be ethereum classic & monero. these are worth to buy nowaday. their projects a realy good.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

This is the one million dollar question.
Actualy nobody knows how the price will move and which coins price will move up.
What you can do is to buy coins with good reputation and take a chance at some low priced coins and wait the market to move upward.
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

Analyzing the market, we can observe 3 coins, which may be the next litecoin.

-Ethereum Classic = Two months ago comes a slight fall and gigantic growth currently, we know that it has the base of the system ethereum, soon emit tokens.

- Qtum = It grows slowly, with high oscillation in the graph, it is a big project, a coin to be observed.

-Waves = It comes from a big growth, has a strong project, with updates to be released, another currency to be observed.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

ripple, nem, cardano maybe lisk and bancor
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

Well there is no such thing as next litecoin maybe only in price but not soon. Time of the rest of alts will come don't you worry guys.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Mdogge

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:01:28 PM

NEO or IOTA, they both have just incredible potential to grow in 2018 and the price may reach $300
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:04:01 PM

I think xrp, waves, iota, neo have the potential yo be the nxt ltc.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Vodzy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:08:45 PM

Waves and Neo - maybe, but not Iota and XRP, i think they already break their max values and the future for others altcoins.
sehoon

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

You really can't say which coin is going to be the next litecoin. Because there are a lot of coins who competes really good and it's hard to say which is going to be the next good coin. But if I will predict I think it is Waves.

PROdotBITCOIN

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

I think that soon Monero will increase his value. Now this coin is very popular and therefore I think that soon there will be a new influx of users into this project. From this price will go up

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

Which cheap coin is going to be next litecoin in price?

Planning to invest some money.

Litecoin was different because it had a great history. Currently, the new ones are very newly published projects and I can't trust them like I trust to 3-4 year old projects.

Maybe Monetha can be the next litecoin, I don't know. It's a payment utilizer.
sharted

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

Waves and Neo - maybe, but not Iota and XRP, i think they already break their max values and the future for others altcoins.

Waves,IOTA,Monero had good potential than the remaining,so this will became a next litecoin. But it takes some time to happen,this coin have more potential as compared to other altcoin.You can choose any of this to get more profit in future.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: