Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop][CLOSED]⚡⚡IHT Real Estate Protocol - LIVE Telegram AirDrop ⚡⚡  (Read 5703 times)
Le Thi Hong Ngan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:01:12 AM

Thanks for the airdrop.  I have joined and will stay in group telegram.
Very simple and comfy, i like airdrops for telegram like this one.
Good luck dev!
chokri29

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:15:26 AM

The Telegram bot  airdrop is nice idea!  Wink no need to submitting all details in  google form!  only ETH address is perfect ! Thank you for this time saving ! and all success for this token !
goodluckeye

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:18:52 AM

I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends. Good luck。
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

IHT integrates global real estate markets with the blockchain mechanism. Through joining blockchain and real estate, the real estate developer, financial institutions and their users can be connected and the transaction of real estate can be made a part of “digital credit society”, therefore constituting a pivotal supporting part of the economic development.

Great idea and joined for twitter campaign I think this will be huge project thanks
nurulfi2ah

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

Keep your project being good and make it official list on exchange. I will stay in telegram group until end of ICO. Wish you success for the future. Thanks
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

Nice project. Bit how can we receive our token if u dont ask our eth addresses.

The bot will ask for your eth address. Remember to type /start to start the conversation with the bot.

IHT integrates global real estate markets with the blockchain mechanism. Through joining blockchain and real estate, the real estate developer, financial institutions and their users can be connected and the transaction of real estate can be made a part of “digital credit society”, therefore constituting a pivotal supporting part of the economic development.

Great idea and joined for twitter campaign I think this will be huge project thanks

From what i understand, there is not yet a twitter campaign. Sorry for that.
Aljerome31

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

easy to have ... good idea on telegram

Great work

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:25:33 AM

Looking forward, thanks devs. Good luck!
mtemakuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:37:25 AM

Well, allowing small scale investments in the real estate market with the security allowed by blockchain tecnology could be a groundbreaking news. I'm just wondering how many RE investment societies can be attracted by this sort of concept and if they couldn't eventually manipulate the end investments to their own good rather than caring for small investors. The big ones have an outrageous amount of power...
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

Well, allowing small scale investments in the real estate market with the security allowed by blockchain tecnology could be a groundbreaking news. I'm just wondering how many RE investment societies can be attracted by this sort of concept and if they couldn't eventually manipulate the end investments to their own good rather than caring for small investors. The big ones have an outrageous amount of power...

Therefore, the use of reverse thinking, a new type of real estate investment model, is very likely to promote the real estate investment liquidity of Asia, Africa, Latin America, Middle East and other regions, thereby producing a huge real estate investment market.
In combination with the advantages of blockchain and the global development trend, blockchain real estate investment model will likely cover the future global real estate investment at a sweeping rate, and eliminate the traditional real estate investment model. IHT, based on this development inflection point, has fragmented the property right via smart contract referring to the property securitization approach of REITs, and has pioneered a blockchain + smart contract +REITs business model. It will reverse the global circulation of real estate, thereby affecting the global economic development.
BitWangZi

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

It is very easy to join, but it's effective! I believe the IHT token have some specialty comparing to others.
idhasitha2009

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:14:35 AM

new generation of airdrop form filling  Shocked
Captain Diabetes

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

new generation of airdrop form filling  Shocked

im confused the bot is asking for
Can you give me your ETH address for receiving IHT tokens?
Format is  0x + 40 hexadecimal characters
(Send /cancel to stop talking to me.)

can I give him my Jaxx ETH addreess or do I need a special wallet that will take IHT if so where/which one ?
iroshcom

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

joined for the airdrop. i hope IHT real estate will go long jurney best of luck devs
Samkeddy

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Wooow! Wat an innovation! Sending airdrop wit bot...quite amazing!
Lucifereya

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:26:16 AM

Joined the airdrop. Thanks for the airdrop. Hope to receive it soon. Will stay in telegram.
Vidoq

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:46:21 AM

IHT is a token of interaction between investors and realtors. The idea of transparency, reliability and stability with the ability to predict the profitability of the real estate market - is especially relevant nowadays. I support the ideas and goals of IHT. Good luck everyone.
Captain Diabetes

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

IHT is a token of interaction between investors and realtors. The idea of transparency, reliability and stability with the ability to predict the profitability of the real estate market - is especially relevant nowadays. I support the ideas and goals of IHT. Good luck everyone.

can someone asnwer my question since i never did this before why did the bot ask for my eth address how would it distribute the coin based through eth ?
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

Good project with strong advisors covering the back. Looking forward to your great success. All the best!

sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

I love telegram bot process, well done and keep up the great work!  Grin

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print