Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Platform  (Read 538 times)
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

I want to buy some alts, can you suggest good trading platform, which allows to begin trade with small amounts of ether without verification?.(verification need too much time)
I found hitbtc.com but "ETH deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance"

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

Yes you can trade on EtherDelta without any verification and they have most of the ERC20 tokens too (they may not have em all). All you need to do is go to the top right corner hit "select account" > "new account". Make sure to back up your private keys though when you hit "forget account" it will show your address and your private keys. It is critical to back those up so you can regain access back into that account.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

There are a lots of Exchange currency. If you are specifically looking for Ether based tokens then you can check out ether delta. For other coins I use Binance, Bitfinex(not for US) and Bittrex which don't need verification for smaller withdrawals. If you are new to trading I would suggest try out demo trading from some sites and get the feel of it, or invest a lower amount before going big.
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

thanks for help,
yes i am new to trading and there are lots of trading platforms and which one is good and secure i don't know yet,  i am already familiar with etherdelta Smiley i sold some erc20 tokens i have received from airdops there and now want to purchase some Ltc and Monero with eth.
I will try Bittrex and Bitfinex.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:46:44 PM

thanks for help,
yes i am new to trading and there are lots of trading platforms and which one is good and secure i don't know yet,  i am already familiar with etherdelta Smiley i sold some erc20 tokens i have received from airdops there and now want to purchase some Ltc and Monero with eth.
I will try Bittrex and Bitfinex.
Try more than two exchangers,  so you will reduce the risk to get scammed one day.
Altcoins are also traded on Cryptopia, Livecoin and Poloniex. Bitfinex is also good to lend altcoins like on Poloniex. Bittrex seems to have the most altcoins and tokens. So its a good choice to have them on your portfolio. Try as beginner to keep the major amount on longterm without trading in your own wallet.
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:42 PM

I have several trading sites that simplify user access with small fee and no verification id.

here are some unverified trading sites with the cheapest fee:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11092276

https://hitbtc.com/?ref_id=59fc8ece4f1d0

https://coinexchange.io/r=cdceb9eb

https://mercatox.com/?referrer=9973

https://cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=bonusdeposit
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:22 PM

I want to buy some alts, can you suggest good trading platform, which allows to begin trade with small amounts of ether without verification?.(verification need too much time)
I found hitbtc.com but "ETH deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance"

Binance is a good trading platform. Try this one. Im currently using it now. Very easy to use and i the maximum limit for withdrawal is 2 Bitcoin. That is just for those accounts that isnt verified. That's very huge, compared on the other trading platforms out there. Unverified account on Poloniex has the maximum amount of $2000 limit per day. Also some major trading platforms like Bittrex required users to be upgraded their account to enhanced. Which means you have to give your ID. I just don't know if they have area restrictions.  Anyway, good luck with your trading.
bitcoinqueen08

Activity: 90
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

you can use cryptopia,coinexchange,poloniex . these sites are good Smiley

0xa4A979d6876DB84031AEFB2c59F7fE4B9880328E
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

There is enough exchanges available where you can buy alts with eth.
First you have to decide which altcoin you want to buy.. Not all the altcoins are available in all exchanges.

You can check below exchanges and choose your required alt to buy with eth.

1. etherdelta.com

2. livecoin.net

3. poloniex.com

4. cryptopia.co.nz

5. binance.com

6. coinexchange.io

7. mercatox.com

8. hitbtc.com

9. bleutrade.com (I never traded here. So don't have any practical experience)

10. yobit.net (Before buying any alt at this exchange, check "wallet status" first. Yobit is very famous for keeping wallets in maintenance mode)

11. bittrex.com (currently have serious scam accusations for holding users funds. So do some research before using this exchange)

Bitfinex, Bitstamp, kraken needs id verification before deposit afaik.
Once I tried to trade at those exchanges but due to id verification I was unable to trade there and never visited those exchanges.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

Highly suggest binance - haven't heard anything bad about them. I'd be slightly more cautious towards using bittrex / bitfinex.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

There are many trading platforms in internet. There goes bittrex, nice platform because of having high volume of coins made the coins go pump so hard. ED, easy to use and many more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:27:58 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:13:15 PM by SixOfFive

Try Etherdelta. Got every pair exchange with ERC20 tokens and Ether. Easy and relaible to use.
If you want to trade other than ERC20, i would like to recommend HitBTC and Binance. Bitterex is through very famous for largest volume trade and also large no of coins listing but it got some serious issues like freezing fund holder's account and ask to verify with some valid ID proof like Passport or Driving license.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

Good exchange platform for crypto trading without verification is Cryptopia, EtherDelta decentralized exchange and Coinexchange but the volume here is lower than others mayor exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Bitfinex.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

In This Online Industry there too many and many Trading Platform . If you don't know which is best trading Platform you can see two different kind of trading platform .Number one is Binary Trading and Other Crypto Currency Trading . Binary Trading site is one of the best one is Ayrex and IQ Option. Crypto Currency Platform is Bittrex is one of the best platform.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

There's so much trading platform out there, you can try bitfinex for high volumes and etherdelta for more variety of coins.
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

try on EtherDelta then look at other exchanges
L0uis

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

Yobit would be the best since it does not require any type of Id verification either to register on the website or to make any withdrawals.
It's like a plug and play devices where you just have to deposit the crypto and start trading with it. It also has other cool features like Investbox, Dice etc...
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

Yes you can trade on EtherDelta without any verification and they have most of the ERC20 tokens too (they may not have em all). All you need to do is go to the top right corner hit "select account" > "new account". Make sure to back up your private keys though when you hit "forget account" it will show your address and your private keys. It is critical to back those up so you can regain access back into that account.

Yes i agree with you, trading on etherdelta not need verification but for now fee on etherdelta very expensive  Embarrassed
Paypex

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:16:17 AM

Yes i agree with you, trading on etherdelta not need verification but for now fee on etherdelta very expensive  Embarrassed

Agreed!, everything is good with etherdelta except the fee (0.3%) and the page loading time.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

The most talked trading platforms today are Etherdelta and bittrex. But I have read that someone posted a thing about coinbase that they'll be adding some more coins on 2018 so I'm tuning in on it. But if you are not convenient with upgrade / enhance verification for their users you can go with this suggestion.

Good exchange platform for crypto trading without verification is Cryptopia, EtherDelta decentralized exchange and Coinexchange but the volume here is lower than others mayor exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Bitfinex.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀