Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Platform  (Read 540 times)
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

Other good exchange platform without verification is decentralized exchange etherdelta, coin exchange and cryptopia. But for the cryptopia minimum daily withdrawal for without verification will be $5000. But all these exchange has smaller volume than major exchange like bittrex, binance and poloniex.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tornikejr (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

I want to buy some alts, can you suggest good trading platform, which allows to begin trade with small amounts of ether without verification?.(verification need too much time)
I found hitbtc.com but "ETH deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance"
The most talked trading platforms today are Etherdelta and bittrex. But I have read that someone posted a thing about coinbase that they'll be adding some more coins on 2018 so I'm tuning in on it. But if you are not convenient with upgrade / enhance verification for their users you can go with this suggestion.

Good exchange platform for crypto trading without verification is Cryptopia, EtherDelta decentralized exchange and Coinexchange but the volume here is lower than others mayor exchange like Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Bitfinex.

I am already using Etherdelta, Cryptopia Hitbc. I did not hear anything bad regarding Coinbase and also want to use it, but unfortunately it doesn't support my country.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:06 PM

Yes you can trade on EtherDelta without any verification and they have most of the ERC20 tokens too (they may not have em all). All you need to do is go to the top right corner hit "select account" > "new account". Make sure to back up your private keys though when you hit "forget account" it will show your address and your private keys. It is critical to back those up so you can regain access back into that account.

Yes i agree with you, trading on etherdelta not need verification but for now fee on etherdelta very expensive  Embarrassed

The transaction fee in etherdelta now is expensive because of the traffic in the network because of the cryptokitties  so before I just used 0.01eth then I can trade but now I almost used 0.2 just to make my transaction faster and without error. But so far ED is the most used platform by traders as being a decentralized platform.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:18 PM

I want to buy some alts, can you suggest good trading platform, which allows to begin trade with small amounts of ether without verification?.(verification need too much time)
I found hitbtc.com but "ETH deposits are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance"

I'd suggest you use cobinhood. One  of the advantages of cobinhood is fact that it requires no trading fee.  Trading is absolutely free on cobinhood and you do not need verification except to confirm your registration via a mail sent to your registered email.

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

Many trading floors. You buy a lot of low coin then yobit is the choice. You want to stabilize the low transaction costs you should choose polo. Bittrex is a trading platform where many coin is pumped.

pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:46 PM

There is number of Trading platform which allows to begin trade with small amounts of ether and that too without verification. You can go with Etherdelta for your requesting conditions, but currently using Bitfinex, Bittrex and cryptopia and their service is quite good and they do offer smaller withdrawals. But try to keep the private keys in a safe place or you can use password reminder application in order to save all your private keys on your laptop as I do.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:30:15 PM

You can try Etherdelta, one of the best trading platform allow to begin trade with small amounts. Etherdelta is very simple to use and convenient.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptolead

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

Currently, most platforms allow you to trade in small amounts of money. But for large exchanges like polonix,bittrex,bitfinex there is now a problem with the influx of people who want it, which negatively affects the speed of verification and the week of waiting for a response about technical support. Decentralized exchanges have not yet matured to the right condition. As for me, for the sake of diversification, I would go on a binance. The exchange has already shown its dynamics of development, as long as there are not many people there, everything happens quickly. There is no mandatory verification. Own application for trading on PC and phone. Many coins that do not have polonix,bittrex,bitfinex. it's not advertising))
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:00:53 PM

Bittrex and Cryptopia have been my go-to exchanges when I'm planning to exchange different altcoins. Few months ago, Bittrex didn't require any verification process from their users but right now, they are implementing one and many customers are having problems with it. Cryptopia on the other hand doesn't require any verification and I've been using them without any problem in the past few months. If you want to trade low-cap altcoins, you should go straight to Cryptopia. Another one that has been creating noise in the trading platform industry is Binance. Many traders are praising the platform of Binance and they are saying that this will become the next "Bittrex" in the future. You could check them out and see what suits your needs.  Wink
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

I recommend to you to use etherdelta, it is the best trading site where you can buy altcoins without any verification just create your own address. I use metamask in this and it is so secured and easy to use when buying and selling altcoins at etherdelta.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

I recommend to you to use etherdelta, it is the best trading site where you can buy altcoins without any verification just create your own address. I use metamask in this and it is so secured and easy to use when buying and selling altcoins at etherdelta.
etherdelta are one of the good exchange that they can use for , cause for me etherdelta is so good to use for but make sure you are able to see and face the fee of this exchange cause we all know how hard it is to earn money then if make some transaction better you are able to face some taht can be more happen in it.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

don't waste your time in shitty exchanges nor in those (like hitbtc) in which half of the time the price are manipulated by wallets maintenance, go through binance and you will not regret this choice
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:25:32 AM

In my opinion cryptopia and etherdelta is good choice because there are many available coin and token to trade. In etherdelta almost all ERC20 token available to trade there. And in cryptopia also available more than 1000 coin to trade it.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

Yes you can trade on EtherDelta without any verification and they have most of the ERC20 tokens too (they may not have em all). All you need to do is go to the top right corner hit "select account" > "new account". Make sure to back up your private keys though when you hit "forget account" it will show your address and your private keys. It is critical to back those up so you can regain access back into that account.

Etherdelta is good choice for decentralized exchanger which is no need for verification.
The other exchange also you can try is cryptopia. I use it once when sell a erc20 token and the process is running well without verification.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

There are will be many option like mercatox, coinexchange, cryptopia, waves exchange and etherdelta. But in all these exchange the volume is lower than mayor exchange like bittrex, polinex, binance and others. I recommend use bittrex because the verification procces is faster than others, just take a few aday.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:36 AM

In my opinion cryptopia and etherdelta is good choice because there are many available coin and token to trade. In etherdelta almost all ERC20 token available to trade there. And in cryptopia also available more than 1000 coin to trade it.
Honestly I do not really know about the best platform for trading. I live in a developing country that knows Bitcoin well. So here people have created a good trading platform and even been combined with Bitcoin wallet. In my country there is a Bitcoin wallet created for people in my country, and it turns out it's combined with the trading system and there's also a lot of trading information about trading, tips and tricks, and so on. From the various answers that have been given, I think you can already take some of the best answers and the most chosen trading platform.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:47:19 AM

I am using etherdelta for buying coins. They don't need verification and you just need to import your account to the site and then deposit some ether and then buy some coins. It is a decentralized exchange so you directly buy from the traders who are selling their coins. You have to be careful though when you input the amount because there are times when you miss one zero and then instead of buying a coin at a cheap price, you end up paying for it 10x or 100x of it.

You need to set a higher gas though because ethereum network is clogged because of cryptokitties so if you want for your transaction to get through immediately, you need to pay higher fee. Most of the time, those ERC 20 tokens are first listed in etherdelta and then later on be listed in big exchanges so it would be your chance to buy coins at a cheap price.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

Actually, i am new to trading and there are lots of trading platforms and which one is good and secure i don't know yet, i'm already familiar with etherdelta. Bittrex seems to have the most altcoins and tokens. Poloniex also crypto currency trading platform.
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:23:37 AM

And I'm using ModulTrade, it's really userfriendly and convinient.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

If you are new to trading I would suggest try out demo trading from some sites and get the feel of it, or invest a lower amount before going big. ,  i am already familiar with etherdelta.  Bittrex seems to have the most altcoins and tokens. you can try it.it is best way for you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: