Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins that are still profitable to mine with a GPU  (Read 469 times)
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

What would be the preferred budget for having a miner. And what is the possible income?

You will really have to research this yourself.  You need to decide what you want to mine, the really decide on cards.   And then how many cards and if more then one rig.  Just like possible income it's hard to say knowing 0 on machine specs we havent even talked about electricity price.  And even if we knew there is a reason this forum is speculation Smiley we try to get good and educated guesses but no one can tell you exact ROI or how much ROI.

You really need to have the budget before jumping into it.  Only you know what you have in mind for this.   

I don't think Bitcoin would be the best to mine, I want to focus more on the new ICO that allows mining. Is it a good decision to do so?, knowing that it might fall at the end.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

What would be the preferred budget for having a miner. And what is the possible income?

You will really have to research this yourself.  You need to decide what you want to mine, the really decide on cards.   And then how many cards and if more then one rig.  Just like possible income it's hard to say knowing 0 on machine specs we havent even talked about electricity price.  And even if we knew there is a reason this forum is speculation Smiley we try to get good and educated guesses but no one can tell you exact ROI or how much ROI.

You really need to have the budget before jumping into it.  Only you know what you have in mind for this.   

I don't think Bitcoin would be the best to mine, I want to focus more on the new ICO that allows mining. Is it a good decision to do so?, knowing that it might fall at the end.

I think there is a risk to a lot of new coins.
Some pay off really well, some dont at all.
Suppose if's how much you want to take the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: