Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What market should be the best to trade: BTC - ETH - USDT?  (Read 423 times)
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:31 AM

Hi guys,

Although this is my first post here, I've been in the forum reading a lot of topics, so I decided to participate as there should be a lot of people out there who have the same doubt.

The thing is I'm trading in Bittrex and, as you know, there are three markets there where you can trade, those are BTC, ETH and USDT. Lately I've been using USDT a lot, since its price is pretty close to USD and thus has helped me to freeze the price for my coins, plus there's not high fees like in the BTC market, that's an issue to be taken into account.

I'd like to know what you guys think about. Would my strategy be better if I just trade in btc and make my goal to go up on satoshi even with that high fees?

Better to start first in bittrex because it has a good trade volume. then divide your portfolio into two.

#1 Portfolio - Is for BTC / Altcoin Trading

#2 Portfolio - Is for Altcoin / USDT Trading

When you are confident then add the ETH pair market.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

I would be very careful with tether (USDT) because there a lot of rumors that they don't actually hold the same amount of USD in relation to the USDT as they should, since the point of tether is to be a cryptocurrency that is backed by the dollar on a 1:1 ratio. Users are asking for a new audit for several months now and nothing is happening. The last one was on March or May 2017, somewhere around that line, and definitely before the huge increase in tether marketcap. If they aren't really backing USDT with USD in a 1:1, then it's like they have been printing money just like banks, and a lot of the liquidity in the market is fake, because they can't actually print money. To be honest I don't even know if what they are doing is legal, it's hard to imagine that the US government would allow a cryptocurrency to simulate the dollar, without they actually controlling it.

I'm not raising FUD here, I'm just telling what I know right now, and I think you should search for more information before using tether. I really hope they are, and that everything is ok, because a tehter scandal would not be good for crypto.

tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:53:00 AM

As of now USDT is the best market. Coins are just jumping 50-60% in USD value.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

Hi guys,

Although this is my first post here, I've been in the forum reading a lot of topics, so I decided to participate as there should be a lot of people out there who have the same doubt.

The thing is I'm trading in Bittrex and, as you know, there are three markets there where you can trade, those are BTC, ETH and USDT. Lately I've been using USDT a lot, since its price is pretty close to USD and thus has helped me to freeze the price for my coins, plus there's not high fees like in the BTC market, that's an issue to be taken into account.

I'd like to know what you guys think about. Would my strategy be better if I just trade in btc and make my goal to go up on satoshi even with that high fees?

Better to start first in bittrex because it has a good trade volume. then divide your portfolio into two.

#1 Portfolio - Is for BTC / Altcoin Trading

#2 Portfolio - Is for Altcoin / USDT Trading

When you are confident then add the ETH pair market.

To know how much exactly you made a profit or how much money you lost in trading then choose USDT. But 1 problem is you can't buy all altcoins with USDT in Bittrex. To do all coins trading, you go with altcoin / BTC trading.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:06 PM

If you have enough fund to invest in cryptocurrency, you should go for the both of them, ETH and Bitcoin, they are the most promising and established coin in the market surviving the harsh environment of trading and issues, Bitcoin has a heated increase these days but don't be too excited as you will end up as FOMO be wise with buying btc as the risk of getting low is always there, it may also increase in the future so the best game is holding bitcoin, then go for eth who have a variety of features which the btc doesn't have.
Bitcoin is price is too much high and i think it is now becoming difficult for the small trader to invest and buy some good amount of money, but on other side Etheirum also have good potential and its price is still trading in low position, that is why even a small trader can purchase a good amount of eterium for trading and investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

Hi guys,

This is totally up to your purpose. If you like BTC in your assets, take BTC markets and trade on them. If you like USD, you should trade on USDT markets not to get lost.
coinseedco

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:47:08 PM

I do BTC-ETH, but never to USDT. Particularly, in a bullish time like this.
Vilbel (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:09 PM

Perfect! I wanna thank everyone for your comments, it actually helped a lot! And well I'm not using USDT as a base for my trading... I'm actually using it as a way to "freeze" the BTC price or an altcoin price, then when I detect there's a bottom line I buy again and stick with the coin again... I believe this is calling "Scalping", please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway USDT has been a great tool for this kind of strategy.  Grin
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:56 AM

Hi guys,

In current market trend is Bitcoin and altcoin. But is the 100 percent valuable in trading. Because continuously it will raise and demands are increasing in crypto market. All the three markets are good in investment. But Bitcoin is the best in trading. This is decentralised cryptocurrency so no one should control the coin. This is user friendly it is more secured and easy access anywhere. But ETH and usdt also good in market. Bitcoin is easy to make quick money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print