Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer trading advice telegram channels [BEWARE]  (Read 320 times)
lestat2k7 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:07:27 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:42:52 PM by lestat2k7

Hi,

There are a lot of telegram channels giving people advice on what to buy sell short and long term but most of these channels are owned by the same few scammers.

The channel names are:
Crypto Experts Signal
Crypto Trends Analysis
Crypto Queen Signal
Signal Expert
Trading Crypto Guide
Trading Crypto Coach

They get paid to shill ICOs and shitcoins, as well as pump coins and let other people hold bags.

I uploaded some screenshots from this morning where they all post the same BS pre-pumped coin which started going down as soon as it was posted on their channels. See how they are all copy paste of each other:

https://i.imgur.com/yAwGAuz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7QQDtyO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ht6gCli.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7HJSetF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xrwXlRZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xOOSnIN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jQFPsIu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sEGQCuG.jpg

First coin was XMG, the other one was BYC, both of which was dumped really hard.

They even lie how when they posted it was 3000, but as soon as they posted the link the price was at the highest which was 3750 for XMG and ~12155 for BYC.

Post your opinions here so people would find this thread while googling these scammers. They will steal your money. Most are even shilling their BS "premium" channels. Do not fall for their scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.teacher

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

Thanks
lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

No problem, I just want to aware people of these scammers.

Many times they post fake earnings, by taking the min and max of the coin outside the range of the posting to lure newcomers into gaining their trust so that they will do when they ask people on their channel.

I have seen many occurrences of this so wanted to post this at last.
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:55:50 PM

There are lots of such groups who try and want to fool people and rob the money.

Now if public want to be fool, no one can stop them. Whatever you do for them they will always call you FOOL and illiterate of Crypto world. Lmao.

I have tried a lot and kind of bewaring others as they want to be drained in these storms.  Huh God help them
lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

Yes we should warm people about these scammers.
lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

Posted today by Trading Crypto Coach at exactly 3000 as you can see from the top of the candle and right away a massive dump happened

https://i.imgur.com/SrYxi7H.jpg

Expose these scammers. Report their channels to be shut down.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:21:02 PM

I thinkafter the SEC team are through with all these ICO regulations, what is next is inside trading, most of these developers too are guilty of these but since there is no law guiding against it, there is nothing we can do, gullible people will continue to baghold shitcoins

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

Yeah most of the telegram or slack channel which claims to give you profitable trading advice for free will just give you worthless signals and will ask for some payment to get included in their pro-traders club for premium signals which never exists.

Also there are so called fair pump and dump group but they will just dump their shitcoins at your order after huge artificial pump.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

Dont join any telegram group,learn some basic technical analysis thats enough for you to gain profits.

lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

bump
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

Oh, thank you very much. I will write down that in these groups you can not pay anything and listen to their forecasts. It is a pity that scammers are everywhere. Getting good signals - it was useful. But I mostly use such signals for perspective investments.
peach56

Activity: 167
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

I have seen these kind of scamming in other telegram chats including simplyVitalHeaths one.. Please what I don't understand about the securities and moderators in these telegram channels is why this happens and can fool so many bounty users? Surely what they do can't be legal at all and must be sectioned by Bitcointalk?? Block the accounts maybe ?

silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

Thanks, good catch.

I would suggest to move this topic to the "scam accusations" board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Hi,

There are a lot of telegram channels giving people advice on what to buy sell short and long term but most of these channels are owned by the same few scammers.

The channel names are:
Crypto Experts Signal
Crypto Trends Analysis
Crypto Queen Signal
Signal Expert
Trading Crypto Guide
Trading Crypto Coach

They get paid to shill ICOs and shitcoins, as well as pump coins and let other people hold bags.

I uploaded some screenshots from this morning where they all post the same BS pre-pumped coin which started going down as soon as it was posted on their channels. See how they are all copy paste of each other:

First coin was XMG, the other one was BYC, both of which was dumped really hard.

They even lie how when they posted it was 3000, but as soon as they posted the link the price was at the highest which was 3750 for XMG and ~12155 for BYC.

Post your opinions here so people would find this thread while googling these scammers. They will steal your money. Most are even shilling their BS "premium" channels. Do not fall for their scams.

in the first place we dont need these PND groups,because we wont improve if we rely our trades in other people.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

If you want to trade crypto directly on telegram then you need to join the TELEX AI group and get some tokens for the AI bot. The ICO has just finished but it will hit the exchanges in Q1 of this year. Check out their website to learn more: http://www.telexai.com/

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

That is why you need to work with people who are trusted. These people are using people to have benefits for them self. Always check what they are doing and get as much information.

Thanks for letting us know about these scammers !
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Never participate in shit like that groups, try never to read the chat on the exchanges. Many spammers everywhere.
fo0tman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Just wanted to add another example from today, from "Trading Crypto CoachTM" Telegram chat. They pumped-dumped SEQ and the coin was already pumped before their announcement.

lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Trading Crypto Coach is the biggest crook. He pretends to be a mover and shaker guy in finance, but just some kid scamming people out of money.

Spread the words about these people and report their channels.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

Hi,

The channel names are:
Crypto Experts Signal
Crypto Trends Analysis
Crypto Queen Signal
Signal Expert
Trading Crypto Guide
Trading Crypto Coach

Is it possible to know the people behind these telegram groups, are they revealing themselves or are they all hiding behind their computer screens to do all that.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: