Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fever  (Read 1030 times)
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

Every single day the number of people who follows crypto curruncy grows.It is more than a fewer.It is a job sometimes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:44 AM

There is no single person on earth who haven't heard of bitcoin.
Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.
It's like gold rush back in 1848.

So why aren't we calling this bitcoin rush? 
You know, in 20 years from now it would be funny to say - yeah, i bought/mined bitcoin during bitcoin rush back in 2017 Cheesy

It seems that we have already termed this phenomenon. It is called FOMO, which means "fear of missing out", and, to me, it is pretty close to Bitcoin, or whatever, fever or rush. As per Wiki article, it is "a pervasive apprehension that others might be having rewarding experiences from which one is absent". With Bitcoin, it means that you have apprehension or even obsession with the fact that someone might earn handsome profits while you are losing time and not snatching at opportunities that Bitcoin speculation offers.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

I don't agree with it. I mean max only 10% of the world population might have heard about BTC not more than that...reason is quite simple. More than 3 billion people earn and live less than $2.50 a day in which More than 1.3 billion are extremely poor so people who are struggling hard to meet 2 ends of life can't be expected to hear about any virtual currency.  
Everyone is talking about it, it's all over the news, everyone is buying it, price is dramatically increasing.
Thats true BTC is trending on news nowadays, Investors are interested in buying it.

You know, in 20 years from now it would be funny to say - yeah, i bought/mined bitcoin during bitcoin rush back in 2017 Cheesy
We can't call it a rush....It is either a new trendsetter as new mode of payment or a revolution in world to get rid of fake Fiat web.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:35 PM

I don't agree with it. I mean max only 10% of the world population might have heard about BTC not more than that...reason is quite simple. More than 3 billion people earn and live less than $2.50 a day in which More than 1.3 billion are extremely poor so people who are struggling hard to meet 2 ends of life can't be expected to hear about any virtual currency.  
Thats true BTC is trending on news nowadays, Investors are interested in buying it.

We can't call it a rush....It is either a new trendsetter as new mode of payment or a revolution in world to get rid of fake Fiat web.

Bitcoin fever means it's depends upon the investers only now a days the buyer was increased due to the rate of bitcoin it above the $19 k so due to this bitcoin fever all are work like continuesly and with out rest so in future it rate was increased so the fever was came and still rate was fall down the fever will continue.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

Several individual are yet to hear about bitcoin,especially in developing countries,where internet facility is poor and not available in some cases
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

Huh, that will be certainly a sight, but I doubt it's happening right now, the people who know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a fraction of the whole human population, mostly millenials and 90's people who are interested in IT. I would give it some time before we can define if it's happening or not.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:14:14 PM

I can't say that it's a rush now.
There are too many people who doesn't know what is bitcoin, how it works and why it is so valuable.
I think it will take about a year more till the real fever)
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

Some people would still prefer paper money, no matter how popular or widespread the use of bitcoins. Kinda like those people who doesn’t want to have social media accounts.
Yes social media had a great influence on bitcoin you think those people who didn’t have social media accounts must not knows about bitcoin. But still their are other channels rather than social media that people much knows about bitcoin. If one friend used bitcoin he will tell their friends. And if a teacher used bitcoin he must tell their pupils about bitcoin. Social media is not a problem at all.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

I am not quite sure about what your saying. Tho bitcoin is now known about the fact that it kinda rushes money, it is still not really famous or known. Maybe in some countries they are that patronise. In our country, it may not be that famous at the same time not that limited for us.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:50 PM

I think Bitcoin will go down as one of if not the most important inventions in the history of the world. And then when you consider the underlying technology called the blockchain, that might go down as the single best, or most revolutionary invention ever (although the #1 might still be electricity).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mir Jan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

In regard to price changes you might gain fat earnings. Take a look at prices changes over last two months.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

All last month in Ukraine, and around the world, recorded a significant deficit of video cards, which use for crypto currencies - getting remuneration from the parties to the transaction for the provision of their capacities.
In the mass media, bitcoins appear more and more often, but most virtual currencies are associated with financial pyramids and illegal transactions in the vastness of darknet. However, in Japan, bitcoin is an official means of payment.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

I think not everyone is aware of bitcoin yet. It's true that most people have heard about bitcoin, however, not everyone who knows it uses or invested on it. Some are aware that bitcoin is profitable and it has a lot of potential. However, not everyone are investing on it because they are still skeptical about it. I also believed that bitcoin is a good investment when I first heard it 2013, however, I didn't invest because I never thought that it would last this long.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

The year 2017 is the year for bitcoin. Its popularity really boost from door to door. It is also a talk about on social media, all positives and negative post about it. It is also the year where many people started to invest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Well Bitcoin isn't a fever at the moment it's just a trendy subject. Being labelled as 'A Bubble' has raised many questions in mind of the general public and have questioned in the investment of Bitcoin as soon as this topic of debate is over Bitcoin might even turn into real frenzy fever.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:16 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 03:17:21 PM by amzadabir

Bitcoin is now hot due to high prices. I think it will become much more popular in 2018. Bitcoin has become popular in the world. Bitcoin now knows the whole world. Bitcoin is now more than the conventional coins.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

They can sort of "hear it" but do they really "know" it. Like me personally, I didn't care that much in Bitcoin because on my first thoughts it is just a coin and nothing special. I found it out its true nature later on. Many people might be aware of Bitcoin but they're aren't really giving that much importance into it. We can call this Bitcoin rush, if there is a rapid increase of users using Bitcoin right now or even learning it right now, but as of this current period, it isn't that much really known yet. It can be brought up in news, but it is like once in a lifetime to be discussed (according to my own observation in daily news).
That was our first instinct regarding bitcoin that it was just a pure money and we can also earn through here in forum where in we can apply and promote companies through wearing the signature and avatar but what we don't know is bitcoin is for a life time and can save our future if we will just hold it for a long time.
Rukawa2k

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

Bitcoin's rising popularity, high demand and trust in the digital token technology have propelled the crypto- currency to unprecedented levels.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

Increasingly, more people are talking about cryptocurrency, the invisible virtual currency. The tremendous increase in cryptocurrency assets also attracts a large audience. Although of course, the purchase of the asset is at risk. The problem is, not a few people who looked lightly risk from the price increase. In fact, buy cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, without a mature calculation
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

I think BTC is getting more and more popular because of its blockchain technology can be adopted in many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: