Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL 600GH "Monarch" already postponed to February!  (Read 3123 times)
abacus (OP)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:07:56 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2013, 09:06:50 AM by abacus

Indeed, the bottom line is I am working on my sarcasm.  I just added sarcasm from the first of August, so am getting caught up there.  I have been working hard on the sarcasm issue.  I also been working very hard on getting the sarcasm out on time.  I am really beefing up my sarcasm capacity and moving everything I can in house.  I've purchased a pick and place sarcasm oven, stenciler and other equipment to provide sarcasm to as many threads as possible.  This means I can produce as many sarcasm posts as I need without being at the mercy of other sarcasm manufacturers and their untiming runs. 

My sarcasm is 100% original and I will have as many sarcasm posts as I need, when I need them.  I am standardizing a lot of my sarsacm, so I can keep massive quantities of sarcasm on hand (at least 6 months of sarcasm is the goal), allowing me to crank out posts - literally - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if need be.  I've hired personnel and will be hiring yet more people as I gear up to post more sarcasm.   

The sarcasm is going to be much less complex, as well, so there will be less steps to creating a fully sarcastic thread, and I will also be able to post sarcasm that much faster.  Everything you know about me is changing now and will continue to change.  The only thing I can do is assure you that I understand the concerns and am doing everything I can to address the past mistakes, i.e. people not recognizing sarcasm when they read it. 

ROTFLed at "a fully sarcastic thread"...

The performance of that kind of thread would be top notch!  Grin

Edit:
Quote added
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 04:23:56 AM

ROTFLed at "a fully sarcastic thread"...

The performance of that kind of thread would be top notch!  Grin

Hope you wear Depend®: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304933.0
abacus (OP)

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:04:28 AM

What is Depend®?  Huh

Not sure if it's secure to walk into places I don't know...  Grin

Edit:
Maybe a sort of TWO WEEKS(TM)? Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 05:05:57 AM

What is Depend®?  Huh

Not sure if it's secure to walk into places I don't know...  Grin

abacus (OP)

a clockwork miner

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:10:19 AM

LOL  Grin
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:56:12 AM

Well,
considering my not so good english,
let me explain with the help of a graph.

As you can evince, the sarcasm is effectively accelerating so I have to admit you was right.

But we cannot not consider the effects of the Sarcasm Reward Halving, that as you know double its value every 10,000 posts.

Yeah, I'm going to need to see this on a log scale.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: