Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thebigmine.org  (Read 603 times)
koyoteMiner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:20:44 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:43:53 PM by koyoteMiner

Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to contact you.

The reason for this post is to inform our great project and give you the opportunity to earn bitcoins us soon launch our website and move to action.

I am leading a group of entrepreneurs and private investors. We will acquire a fairly high amount of power and mount a private mine bitcoins for our associated . Associated will be completely anonymous to us just need an address reception and an alias to collect benefits . The benefits will be in proportion to the investment with the bonus that benefits will be collected more regularly take mine high power and continuous expansion.

To contribute to the Bitcoin community, we will use a small part of the benefits of power contracted by the mine nodes to install and maintain.

At the moment a associated decides to sell its power will buy it .

Soon you could see more details on our website.
Our website will be unveiled in the media available, but exclusively to the first interested to get in touch with us at: info@thebigmine.org

The first 1000 investors interested , enjoy certain privileges Wink

Greetings to all and thanks for reading the post .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:37:33 AM

so your asking for donations? And this is a service announcement?  Huh

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 06:38:27 AM

He led a group of entrepreneurs and private investors. We will acquire a fairly high amount of power and mount a private mine bitcoins for our customers . Customers will be completely anonymous to us just need an address reception and an alias to collect benefits . The benefits will be in proportion to the investment with the bonus that benefits will be collected more regularly take mine high power and continuous expansion.

To contribute to the Bitcoin community, we ask for a small donation (required ) power that clients purchase in order to get BTC nodes to install and maintain.

At the moment a customer decides to sell its power will buy it .

Soon you could see more details on our website.
Our website will be unveiled in the media available, but exclusively to the first interested to get in touch with us at: koyoteminer@gmail.com

The first 100 investors interested , enjoy certain privileges Wink

Greetings to all and thanks for reading the post .

Newbie with 2 posts.
Gmail for email.
Can't spell "project".

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
koyoteMiner (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:53:26 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 08:42:05 AM by koyoteMiner

Sorry for the poor wording implied something that was not and tipographic error , the text is already corrected.

It seems that google translator does not translate as well as I would like.

This is not a service is a private community associated

Kind regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: