Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did Litecoin rise so fast?  (Read 1790 times)
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

Hi,

My opinion about this fast rise is more investors try to pump the litecoin because transaction fee are low.Same Ethereum value is now $700 I think this is because more people know about cryptocurrency and invest in it. I know people who buy bitcoin at current price to make profit if the price will go up same with altcoin but I think the opportunity to buy litecoin,bitcoin or other altcoin is now over the price is to high.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

Thats cause of main purpose of crypto coin. They are fast and cheap for transactions. As we can remember why crypto coin founded.
Litecoin is really good for transactions and there is a chicken related thing Smiley

I agree. It's cheap, so people can easily deal with it better compared to bitcoin, especially right now that it commands a very high price point. Also, I think many altcoin developers are pumping their altcoins right now to counteract the negative effect of the current bitcoin surge. Many altcoins have died out and some are in a stand still and is not increasing in value any time soon due to the continued rise of bitcoin that gets so much attention in the market. I think it's a good thing to see changes like this because many people deal with altcoins more than bitcoins because it's cheaper, plus the fact that many ICOs repay services through it as well. Keeps the market alive, I think.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

Its because of the recent congestoin of BTC and ETH transactins that made LTC stands over these two.

wklt2002 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

Alright guys got my answer, no need to explain it anymore, if staff could delete this topic thanks?
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:15:05 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:32:23 PM by jpoker272727

Today something strange is happening with the forum, it is impossible to work. And about the coin, psychology works. They said that lithecoin would soon replace bitcoin and the people were led.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

Too many people are interested in LTC because of the low transaction costs, large quantities and long time development.
I think this coin have price about $1000 in 2018
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:41:28 AM

Because LTC has Lite performance for cryptocurrency. Means low fee, fast process.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:44:33 AM

1. Very low transfer fees mean it's being used as a currency for cross-exchange transfers.
2. Founder Charlie Lee has been on TV a lot
3. Coinbase/GDAX only offers BTC, ETH, and LTC. Coinbase is the primary fiat ramp for American investors, so they have to choose one of the three and LTC looks "Cheapest" to new investors.
4. Hype, momentum, and the madness of crowds.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

It's a great coin that is constantly getting better. Also it has easy access to people on coinbase.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

Maybe there are more investors in the litecoin that's why it increases its value. If there are lots of investors then the demand will be increasing too. That is one of the reason why the coin arises so fast. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ukiert

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

Major issues with BTC is High transaction fees and more confirmation time. ETH also got a problem of network congestion from last few days.
As a alternative Litecoin or IOTA is best coz of fast transaction and low transaction fees. Old investors are shifting their invest from BTC to altcoin to gain more profit. Litecoin seem to be best option to them as it is reliable and accepted widely all around the world.

Quick transactions are very good. But waiting for Litecoin futures contracts in my opinion gave a bigger push to the price increase. The price began to grow long before the release of the news. Of course there are whales who know about such trends and prospects much earlier than all the others. I also thought it was some kind of pump. But no. There are grounds for growth.
correct this litecoin his movement is indeed pretty good already seen price ny now also increasingly good we were living waiting hopefully aja result is also increasingly more interest with litecoin, let ratenya getting high
ukiert

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

Maybe there are more investors in the litecoin that's why it increases its value. If there are lots of investors then the demand will be increasing too. That is one of the reason why the coin arises so fast. 
ukiert

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:05:50 AM

1. Very low transfer fees mean it's being used as a currency for cross-exchange transfers.
2. Founder Charlie Lee has been on TV a lot
3. Coinbase/GDAX only offers BTC, ETH, and LTC. Coinbase is the primary fiat ramp for American investors, so they have to choose one of the three and LTC looks "Cheapest" to new investors.
4. Hype, momentum, and the madness of crowds.
If your explanation see above Yes already automatically many people who choose litecoin for the lowest price among others so will the more interest and join in litecoin
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:06:02 AM

Looks like some big trendy or organized funds has been injected into the market in and off again these days, they are picky as well you could see bitcoin always been targeted and it's price was too high to pump further, Litecoin on the other hand being the alternative version of bitcoin, acceptable and widely trade-able across platform, was being targeted as a source of pump and people are not losing their hands quickly on the fact Litecoin is as much useful as bitcoin when it comes to popularity with lower transaction fees, its much lower price explain why its growth percentage could be that high i guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: