Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:04:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]👅PROVOCO.ME - Challenge Network for Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 5008 times)
provocome (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

Would you? Our platform will give you this opportunity. Be creative, be adventurous and take the fruit of work you've did.

Stay tuned. More to come. SOON.

https://i.imgur.com/KLh0juI.jpg
provocome (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VLSVl9N.png

In 2014 a charity-driven challenge emerged — ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. It challenged people either to donate $100 to the ALS, or to otherwise douse themselves with a bucket of ice-cold water while filming themselves as well as making a smaller donation and tagging three others with the same provocation. In few months this challenge raised $220 million dollars and gathered over 1 billion views on YouTube. As the dare propagated, it tagged various celebrities and people with large numbers of social followers, causing the challenge to grow in a viral manner. People became interested in these challenges and until 2018 we already had 16 viral challenges that raised well over $1 billion dollars and gathered over 300 billion views. PROVOCO is a platform that will revolutionise the whole social challenge industry and will help you earn unreal amounts of money while doing these or creating different challenges.

Full article on medium
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Seems like whitelisteing for pre ico started,there is coundown on the page untill you can reserve your spot to be part of pre ico and get 55% bonus.It would be shame to miss such a hefty bonus,so better make sure to reserve your spot.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

Seems like whitelisteing for pre ico started,there is coundown on the page untill you can reserve your spot to be part of pre ico and get 55% bonus.It would be shame to miss such a hefty bonus,so better make sure to reserve your spot.

If you go to their website,there is countdown that says 33% bonus is available at the moment,not 55%,so can you share please from where you got that 55% info?

Also,i saw on the website that you have prototype.Can it be downloaded from somewhere,or its not yet available for public?
provocome (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/g8uAQra.jpg

Earn YOUR Provoco (VOCO) tokens by just doing simple tasks!

We, at PROVOCO, are really grateful to everyone who are supporting us each and every day in this journey. We just finished our huge rebrand and we have presented you the new PROVOCO — a social challenge network made for the Ethereum blockchain. Because of your support and help, we decided to do an Airdrop where we will be giving out 2 Million VOCO Tokens to everyone who participates.

Our Airdrop will start from today and will last until the end of our ICO;
IF every task (besides inviting people to telegram) is completed, you can get anywhere from 150 tokens per our airdrop!

You will receive your tokens after the end of the whole Airdrop program.

Link to Airdrop

More information about Airdrop

https://i.imgur.com/PwtPS0u.jpg

fishnick

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

I help to launch ICO / collecting

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

Earn YOUR Provoco (VOCO) tokens by just doing simple tasks!

We, at PROVOCO, are really grateful to everyone who are supporting us each and every day in this journey. We just finished our huge rebrand and we have presented you the new PROVOCO — a social challenge network made for the Ethereum blockchain. Because of your support and help, we decided to do an Airdrop where we will be giving out 2 Million VOCO Tokens to everyone who participates.

Our Airdrop will start from today and will last until the end of our ICO;
IF every task (besides inviting people to telegram) is completed, you can get anywhere from 150 tokens per our airdrop!

You will receive your tokens after the end of the whole Airdrop program.

Link to Airdrop

More information about Airdrop

Now i can relate to that! Smiley
provocome (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/EqQKi1Z.jpg

The value and power of social networks has become globally important, and it is growing every year. Social networking sites dominate not just the Internet, but the economy as a whole. Almost every person all around the world interacts with social networks directly or indirectly every day.

Social networks have become a part of our daily lives for activities, such as personal relationships, work, entertainment, and studies.

Social media — is a usually a web application that people use to build social networks or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections..
Social networks are now so well established, that there is a core ‘top 5’ social networks that don’t change much from year-to-year.

Most popular social media sites vary a lot by level of usage in different countries and demographics.

Provoco is here to change that!

Full Aricle on Medium
fishnick

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

These guys got 10k on Telegram in 24h..
Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Thats true,incredible amount of people joined in less than 24 hours.

Do you have any plans for more airdrops in the future,or maybe even bounty campaign?
provocome (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Do you have any plans for more airdrops in the future,or maybe even bounty campaign?

Might be in the future!
provocome (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MgRGkuv.jpg

Why decenralization is important?
After the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, centralized social media platforms have been in the hot seat with intensifying public scrutiny on how personal data is being managed and used. This not only paved way for the GDPR privacy regulations that came into force recently but also gave rise to what is called blockchain social networking.

The personal data of up to 87 million users, mostly in the U.S., was obtained by an analytics firm that, among its other work, helped elect President Donald Trump. In response to that revelation, lawmakers and regulators in the U.S. and U.K. increased their scrutiny of the social media giant, and at least some Facebook users canceled their accounts. The uproar has only added to the pressure on Facebook and Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg over how the company was used during the 2016 presidential campaign to spread Russian propaganda and phony headlines.

Full article on Medium
fishnick

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

It's a social network, so i assume they will go for user acquisition in the first place
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

Provoco (VOCO) token use cases

There are more than 1600 cryptocurrency projects in the market. In fact, this is a very huge supply, because a lot of tokens are worthless and have a very narrow use cases. While we have such a huge supply it’s very hard for businesses to keep demand on their token because a lot of investors seeks only for value growth.

Utility tokens may grow in price, if the demand for service or product increases. If the price goes up too much, the demand, that is driven by use case, will decline, and in reaction to that price will also decrease. At the same time if price falls, demand increases — and soon price will stabilize. The main aim is growing, or at least stable, demand, which can be assured by constant development of the token-related project.
https://medium.com/@Provocome/provoco-voco-token-use-cases-21d17d2f7c7c
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

All you need to know about ICO
https://medium.com/@Provocome/all-you-need-to-know-about-ico-874fd6bdfeb5

Considering investment into Provoco, but don’t know what is ICO or don’t have any experience with it?
Let us help You to understand how does it works and how to find out which project have potencial and perspectives!
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
Merited by Olyalya (1)

Provoco – the first social challenge network based on blockchain technology. Let’s look at the challenge as a motivational tool to create something funny, something beneficiary for someone or even valuable for entire society. With blockchain-empowered monetization Provoco will encourage to raise, accept and accomplish various challenges, creating a lot of engaging activities and content for everyone.
Tech Finder

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Project looks great with the team behind it. I hope to get the best.
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I like the idea, this will be fun. Challenge and reward  Cheesy. People will love this and I can't wait too see many fun challenge in your social network so I will keep my eye on your project
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818598.0
bakst2

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Very ambitious project. I believe the roadmap will be adapted along the way, but the gamification is occupying a an ever-increasing space in behavioural economics. Plentiful young team just might work. To infinity and beyond!
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Provoco vs. Competitors
https://medium.com/@Provocome/provoco-vs-competitors-808d7ac5b559

Many projects are trying to develop social media network on blockchain, but none of them concentrates on challenges. We would like to bring attention to the other possible competitors in challenges space, and explain how we differ from others.

Traditional social media is rapidly descending into a dark age as users become more and more disillusioned with content manipulation, unauthorized data sales, and platform security. Perhaps the epitome of this downward spiral is Facebook, which may be too many privacy breaches deep to recover. As people abandon these sites in droves a debate rages over whether or not social media itself is dying. Everything happens because of new technology — blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: