Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsler withdraw scam  (Read 177 times)
xSplit (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:03:08 AM

So I deposited on bitsler a small amount(higher than $10) but was not able to withdraw later because the minimum withdraw for ETH is 0.05($32) which makes no sense at all since fees are low...so the only reason it can be is to steal indirectly from naive users playing for fun

Nowhere near the deposit page it says anything about the minimum withdraw, I only noticed this when attempting to withdraw as an error

This is sad from a website earning thousands if not millions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:11 AM

So I deposited on bitsler a small amount(higher than $10) but was not able to withdraw later because the minimum withdraw for ETH is 0.05($32) which makes no sense at all since fees are low...so the only reason it can be is to steal indirectly from naive users playing for fun

Nowhere near the deposit page it says anything about the minimum withdraw, I only noticed this when attempting to withdraw as an error

This is sad from a website earning thousands if not millions

The admins(baryom and the other guy) decide whether or not they want to set the minimum withdrawal at a higher level, and you should have known before you deposited. you could have checked by either asking the chat if you were really this worried about the minimum withdrawal, or read the FAQ:

What is the minimum withdrawal amount for each currency?
Bitcoin (BTC): 0.002
Litecoin (LTC): 0.15
Dogecoin (DOGE): 2000
Ethereum (ETH): 0.05
Burst (BURST): 200

Bitsler is not a scam, let's make that clear though.

If their wallets are filled with small inputs that can cause transaction fees to go higher than normal just because their minimum withdrawal is really small, then obviously they are going to set a higher minimum. Plus i'm sure the minimum was there before ETH was even pumped, meaning that they haven't updated it according to fiat values.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:13 AM

Bitsler is not a scam, let's make that clear though.

If their wallets are filled with small inputs that can cause transaction fees to go higher than normal just because their minimum withdrawal is really small, then obviously they are going to set a higher minimum. Plus i'm sure the minimum was there before ETH was even pumped, meaning that they haven't updated it according to fiat values.
In addition, as far as I know, they pay the transaction fees for you. And what are you? Doing microtransactions especially in gambling like dice? Even if you go to other dice gambling you will encounter the "minimum withdrawal" thingy. I just hope that you don't report them here one by one just by that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: