Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 1676 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

There are many good coins to buy and hold them some of them I am holding are ETH, ETC, NEO, Waves, ADA, MANA and many more also you can hold them for the long term.

It is always a good decision to buy coins at the top of the list and coins have greater demand and market value. You must have a very good amount of money if you plan on having a lot of coins in your wallet because the market value of the coins is considered very high and it will demand you to invest a large sum of money as well
Buy a coin with higher potential to gain enormous profit like etherium and bitcoin in which it is the most popular and higher ranking of exchange in the market.Its wise decision to buy some good coins because we can immediately earning good moneys because of fluctuation on its value.
It's good for long term but not a high potential anymore, if we like higher potential then I think we should choose those coin that
are undervalued right now because if that will succeed we will make profit like those who have invested in ETH and bitcoin during it's early stage.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

i am looking for long-term project to invest , rather than investing in coins that dump and pump projects, such as ETH,EOS, Neo etc.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
I advise you to buy some potentially good coins, you do not have to save in cash but you can to invest your money and make your money multiply. now your job is to study coins that have a nice future.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

You know you can always do long-term investments even with cryptocurrencies. It is inaccurate to say that just because the price of cryptos is heavily pump and dump constrained, it is no longer viable for long term investments. Just so you know, I have a friend who has been with Bitcoin since 2013, and since then his earnings have reached surmountable limits. Since Bitcoin's price gone up, his Bitcoin wealth gone up so high beyond his expectations, hence, there are no regrets on his part. Here, I only mentioned one of my many friends who have the same fate. And so as for me, best coin to invest in is STILL Bitcoin. Trust me, you never go wrong with it so long as you know how to do basic math to ascertain the return on investment on top of return of investment.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

if you do not have the knowledge to invest yourself then it is better to not do it, I always find these kind of questions surprising if you were buying a car or a house you will not ask random people in the street what they thought about it you will perform the research yourself and the same rule needs to be followed when it comes to investments on crypto.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

You know you can always do long-term investments even with cryptocurrencies. It is inaccurate to say that just because the price of cryptos is heavily pump and dump constrained, it is no longer viable for long term investments. Just so you know, I have a friend who has been with Bitcoin since 2013, and since then his earnings have reached surmountable limits. Since Bitcoin's price gone up, his Bitcoin wealth gone up so high beyond his expectations, hence, there are no regrets on his part. Here, I only mentioned one of my many friends who have the same fate. And so as for me, best coin to invest in is STILL Bitcoin. Trust me, you never go wrong with it so long as you know how to do basic math to ascertain the return on investment on top of return of investment.
Bitcoin is the best when it comes to giving profits. It can yield the biggest amounts and you are right that the rewards are always beyond the imaginations of holder. It is the only asset that produced millionaire in the easiest way without keeping them wait for whole lives. Anyone who desires to become a rich person in the future, he should go for bitcoin now without wasting another single second.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

very many good coins to buy right now. however, it's all back to you, whether you wish to invest long-term or to daily trading. If for the long term, I think a good coin for investment today is Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCC and EOS. but if for daily trading, I think almost all the coins are good for trading right now.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Hi, guys!
I am in cash in Bitfinex now, what would be your advise to do now? What coin to buy or to stay in cash? THANK YOU!
if I think you currently have a bitfinex money balance, you immediately buy altcoin that has good potential and price movements, so this time is the right time to buy immediately, because altcoin prices still have not risen at the highest price level at high again, it my advice.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Hi, guys!
I believe that at this time you should buy bitcoin, you can see that the past bitcoin prices are recovering very strong, now bitcoin is at $ 8800 and is rising very strongly. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 10,000 in the coming days, so you should immediately plan your investment.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

I reffer some good coins that have good technology and I think their future is very bright,
Eth
Str
Sc
Dgb
Ada,
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

I can never recommend to stay in cash as it will lose its value every year caused by central banks printing more and more of it every year and it will be only a question of time until most of its value will be lost! However, if you look for an investment I clearly tend to buy low priced altcoins in the hope they will succeed instead of paying $9,000 for only one coin.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

Hi, guys!
I think you should buy altcoin at this time, it can be seen that the bitcoin price at the moment is showing signs of sideways and this is a very good time for you to enter the market and invest in altcoin. In the past days there were so many altcoin has pump so you can completely find out which coin has not pump to invest.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

Buy coins that have not grown much. Sooner or later almost all coins grow in value, most importantly during the time of selling them, before falling.
You need to be very much particular while making this choice of buying any of the crypto coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies as investing in the right coin is the only thing which can help you out in making of some good amount of money and that you need to buy the coin only at the right time that is when the market value of the coin is little low.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

I can never recommend to stay in cash as it will lose its value every year caused by central banks printing more and more of it every year and it will be only a question of time until most of its value will be lost! However, if you look for an investment I clearly tend to buy low priced altcoins in the hope they will succeed instead of paying $9,000 for only one coin.

I like your suggestion brother and that's the reality because sooner fiat will be useless and look how it loss its value, I just hope one day I'll wake up that it will be gone. If I were OP, I use my cash to buy bitcoin because I always see this the most stabilize and established digital currency and have a lesser risk compare to other alts. And hope by now he hop on the train because the bull run had started.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Hi, guys!
Currently market is going toward the up rise in price for almost every altcoins but still it is not completely recovered, so it will be more better for you to make Investment in all possible altcoins easily .
Currently best coin to buy now is etherium , xvg , litecoin , gem , dadi , reddcoin also because these are going to make a new high price soon ( I get these information from my experienced trader friends ) .
For small term buy hold coin is dgb , because price is not much high and we can easily manage it for the perfect profit for weekly buy and sell .
Investing in all possible altcoins will yield little to no benefit. If someone expects crypto currencies to make him rich, he is supposed to go with the potential coins. Market is not going to boost up largely in these months because it is not the way of digital currencies. They make real progress in the last days of a year. In my honest opinion, the best and most promising option is bitcoin.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

for now the price of all coins has experienced a price recovery which means if you buy coin at this time seems to have been too risky because the price is all green, you buy coinn when the price is red and which has a very high coin volume, do not buy coin die or no developments from developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: