Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about the "trusty" games  (Read 596 times)
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

When you bet in games like blackjack or hi and low dice games in digital they always says that all is ferar..

They have a trust link for check if that game is trustued or not.

What you think about it?

This is real or what???

please comment here what you think about it...

good day friends,

At https://bitvest.io for instance, the first time I played there I got a very good run, and won 0.05 BTC, I asked for a withdrawal, no question asked and I was paid within an hour. Of course bad luck will strike too, you just need to be aware of it and play with the money you can afford to lose.
Anyway, it should all remain good fun, and if at the same time it can be a way to boost your short terms winnings then it is all good! Just don't be too greedy. My 2 cents.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

When you bet in games like blackjack or hi and low dice games in digital they always says that all is ferar..

They have a trust link for check if that game is trustued or not.

What you think about it?

This is real or what???

please comment here what you think about it...

good day friends,

Playing gambled game for me is not a way of profit source, if i have an extra money i enjoyed playing in gambling site for relieving my stress from work or luckily if i won at the same time I've earned. I also played that can afford of my loss, don't play if not enough of you're capital.
I think all gambled site has a play fair game unless if it is not scam site, just play on trusted site not by fake one. just try this https://bustadice.com/play.
Yes greediness is one factor you can't win on game and also if you play in a long run i'm sure you did not win, strategy needs to avoid res bets.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: