Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes ::  (Read 147326 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lumdidum

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

The new Closed Beta version of the mobile wallet has just be released and so it should be any day now for the open beta to be out. So far the Mobile Wallet is doing incredibly well and Shensu (Developer) is continuing to work his hardest to create a mobile wallet that everyone will be pleased with.

Remember to check out our discord shown on the front page for the announcement of the Mobile wallet open beta.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeonidSosnovskiy

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

And it will be possible to receive payments from the masternode to the mobile wallet?
lumdidum

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

And it will be possible to receive payments from the masternode to the mobile wallet?

The mobile wallet will be a separate (lite if you will) wallet. So you will be able to send ORE to the mobile wallet and then use that on the go. It will not be linked to your cold wallet that you have on your computer. As it would create quite a big risk if your phone was to get stolen or lost etc. We at galactrum want to have a product that is as easy and safe as possible so that everyone no matter the tech knowledge is able to use.
Runsuva

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

Hello !
Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project. Cognizant results, irreproachable activity,  good website!
lumdidum

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

Hello !
Expect you discover pretty resources to evolve your project. Cognizant results, irreproachable activity,  good website!

Our discord is also a great place to ask questions about ORE or about our masternode setups Smiley
erstweal

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 04:33:48 PM by erstweal

I like the great atmosphere that the Galactrum team has put together. This is the kind of community that comes together to share ideas and help each other to drive success to the project.

Oh, and I like mining ORE too!  Cheesy

Galactrum is available at Mining Pools by Erstweal

Low fees, steady payout & fast response - Lyra2v2 algorithm

• Stratum  : pool.erstweal.com:4531
  • User     : <wallet_address>
  • Password : c=ORE
  • Password : d=1024 for Nicehash

• Website  : http://erstweal.com/
  • Fee      : 0.5 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u <wallet_address> -p c=ORE
  • AMD      : sgminer --algorithm lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u <wallet_address> -p c=ORE

For better results with AMD, try mkxminer
To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=ORE
Scardigne

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Can we mine ORE using AMD? How does it compare mining using Nvidea?
Thanks

Nvidia cards are marginally better than AMD with the Lyra2REv2 algo
lumdidum

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Shensu our developer has announced on our Discord that we have a fairly stable mobile wallet available for open beta. So if you wanna create a Gitlab account and check out how to participate, join our Discord which is linked on the first page and you'll be able to be a part of another great feat for Galactrum. Hope to see lots of you participating so that the mobile wallet can truly be amazing.
Skeye

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:36 AM

A great project. i believe it will go higher and higher
lumdidum

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Anyone new, or curious about Galactrum, don't hesitate to join our discord group which is shown on the front of this topic. The community is great and Admins are always happy to answer questions and help with any queries.  Smiley
bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

This coin will moon soon, best dev and best wallets
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

Self-governed is what seals the deal for me.
I can't stress this enough, I' m so gutted that I didn't get to participate in the increased masternode rewards thing that you had (if I remember correctly? maybe I don't?).
All in all, you guys are doing great work so far.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

We've been developing and testing the mobile app non-stop and are so excited to deliver it! We should be ready to allow anyone to join the open beta test in the coming days.

Is the mobile application a wallet or what kind of things can you do with it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Scardigne

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

This coin is going to blow up this year, glad I'm an early MN investor. Mobile wallet is looking great and hitting the playstore / IOS soon
nnikooo

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

good project, im excited to see the mobile wallet launched. hope ios comes soon after! keep it up devs, good job so far!  Wink
acpool

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

Hello every one. I created a New Galactrum Mining Pool.

Auto / Manual payout support, no need install wallet.
You can only create an Acpool account and mining multiple coins at the same time.

Please visit https://acpool.me
Thank you.
bohemianaman5

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

This is a sleeping beast, will be huge this year
bt-space

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Hard working developers, friendly communities, and great projects take time to prove Smiley Smiley Smiley
Salex90

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Hello, I've got some problems with the wallet on my mac.

When I'm trying to open it I get the message that it failed to load the masternode, after that it just closes, any advice?
gamichvoche

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Cant understand purpose of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: