Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How get free Altcoin with Newbie account ?  (Read 717 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

free altcoin from airdrop. search here airdrop that open the participant and than join.
or you can follow campaign. in article, social media like facebook or twitter. newbie allowed there. but you must follow the rule to get paid by manager

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

With a newbie account you can't join in a signature campaign, maybe in some of them yes, but the campaign that accept newbies are very low.
However, you can try to join social media campaigns, translation campaigns and similar
Can search something here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

I participate in the subscription for the first time. I'm trying ... posts should be with the company's advertising only or on any topic, just a signature?

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me

To get free altcoins as a newbie, I think you should join the faucet to earn free coins, mining because as I see altcoins mining very easy. Or maybe you are looking for information about the airdrop of the altcoins preparing to launch e-wallet because there will almost be airdrop to stimulate users to install and use the e-wallet of that coin.

coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

u can earn free alt coin from their free faucet. u can also get altcoin from bounty program and participate airdrop.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I am a newbie and I would like to ask for some share on how to earn free altcoin. Help me

If you are a newbie try join some airdrop.Use telegram to get airdrop there lot of them some of them are scam.If an airdrop need tp be donated dont donate because most of all they are scam.Airdrop must be free and no need to be donated
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

Be more active and sociable. For a month you showed a very weak result. When your rank is higher - you can take part in the bounty. Only without fanaticism, please Wink
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

First thing you should do is to get a higher rank here and you have to work for that. Each and everyday put some reply here and try to up your rank to Junior member. You can easily do the bounty campaigns and earn altcoins without investing a single cent. eg- Signature campaigns,facebook campaigns,twitter campaigns & translation campaigns. These days having a good bounty campaign called "AdBlock" and any newbies can join with that. Hope this will work for you.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I don't think that you can make a better amount of profit from altcoins that you will got free , but still I am sure that you can make by advertisement and bunty campaign .
Since your rank is very down but still you can make earnings by the advertisement programs that runs in some threads of this forum , like share of link at social media and giving reviews at YouTube and many more platforms .
And also there are  many things that are better for the earnings like many ICOs gives referral system , there you can make by getting referral from multiple sites .
So you can choose these way until your rank get up to make more and more free earnings by completing task .
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

I think you can follow the bounty campaign, but only social media, because of course your rank can not follow the signature campaign, and also only a few ico projects that allow newbie rank to join in social media bounty campaign

pcatalin93

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/

Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

You can use this, doesn`t count what rank you are , you get free tokens. Already placed on market.
So , goodluck .

@viberate_com
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Free coins are not the best way to earn income. It is better to work hard taking part in bounty campaigns and earn good money. There are many opportunities for a beginner. For example, work in social networks, such as Twitter and Facebook. Translations of announcements, writing articles and creating any content. The main thing is not to be lazy.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

only with faucets. nothing more...sorry
exactly, if you want to free your energy by simply playing faucets, if I suggest better follow social media (bounty) in this forum, and follow all the rules.

Joining with faucets are just a waste of time. its better to join some airdrops if youre lucky you can get thousands of free dollars of patience in holding. I only suggest don't be greedy to earn money think how to learn about what is the purppose on this forum you can explore your mind on how to earn quickly it depends on your ability. So many big opportunities here than craving for some alts.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

working with the dice game betting
with helps of bot there should be many to work on martian gale with the function of feature with the gui
rebitsy bot might works the best for yobit.io dice game.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

with helps of bot there should be many to work on martian gale with the function of feature with the gui
rebitsy bot might works the best for yobit.io dice game.

He doesn't mean that newbie account on the betting site. How this is a perfect suggestion according to the op post bro. So I think he has to find the any project in the forum or if you have any DT member as a friend you can get the projects from him or with the help of him.
You can share your gambling suggestions in the gambling discussion section there someone will be able to get some help from your post.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

At least you have programming knowledge but IMO it's really difficult if you do not master it.

I'm usually earn free altcoin from faucet, three years ago and now it's not worth anymore.
With current situation, I'm usually got from bounty section of this forum !
pcatalin93

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Service:
www.viberate.com

Investor site:
www.viberate.io

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/

You can use this, doesn`t count what rank you are , you get free tokens. Already placed on market.

@viberate_com
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

The best way to get coins for a newbie is to spend the month or little more that it takes to become Junior to study and make your own research on what to do to earn money the moment that you become Jr Member Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

My tip for you to earn an altcoin at your current rank is to search in the bounties(altcoins) section and look for a bounty campaign that accepts newbie. It would be hard but I am positive that you could looked for one. Apply for a signature, telegram, and social media campaign so that you could maximize your profit. If you could do more on their bounties, then apply more so that your profit increases also.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Need Jr.Member account bro

There are some airdrop or bounty campaigns accepting newbie accounts, you can earn some altcoins by participating in these campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: