Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs ETH vs Other coins  (Read 467 times)
upekhaanthony (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:12 AM

Thank you very much All for your valuable replies. Smiley

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

if you have a lot of money to invest may be 40 percent on btc, 30 percent on ethereum and 30 percent on other coin like bitcoincash and litecoin, and i think ripple and ETN (electroneum) its a good coin for invest right now
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

Bitcoin is still the best investment for me even if the price is dropping today I am positive that sooner it will pump again and go even much higher than the last record it breaks, 6 months is a short time from which you can actually earn good from bitcoin investment, You can also try ethereum maybe 20% of your investment who knows if it will pump as much as bitcoin do you can also get a good income.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum have a good price for investment. Both continue to grow. But bitcoin is superior to eth. If I become you, I see how much capital I have. If a lot I would invest in btc, but if limited I would use eth. Both are equally beneficial.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

You can choose Bitcoin and ETH, they are on the rise and the potential is still stronger in the future. The strength and speed of the development of Bitcoin, you know, it constantly has records, values increase continuously and in the future more predictions also show it even more. ETH is also a good choice for the next 6 months. At present, its value is also increasing dramatically, its level of development also indicates that it is worth investing, and especially as more and more investors choose ETH.
CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

What is the best option for 6 months investment . BTC , ETH and Other Coins going price up continuously. What do think,which coin is good to Hold 6 months ?

I think BTC and ETH because the longer their prices soared and maybe it's better to invest
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

Of course you have to choose the potential and definitely have a future coin, Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you only want a short term investment, Btc is a good choice right now while its price continues to fall.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum sure will keep increasing every day but i think u can find altcoins that can give u more profit than these two, My favourites are: Komodo, Ark and Genesis Vision.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

I think all coins rose in the last 6 months. but not as high as bitcoin. it has an impact on more and more coin seekers and the difficulty to access.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

Bitcoin is The best coin in the Crypto world. ethereum and Litecoin Altcoin are the best choices for long-term.
Eth will grow soon. Smiley Buy ETH and hold.
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Hmmm for me you can choose on bitcoin or ethereum sure it will keep the price go higher and higher. Ethreum is good to choose for holding atleast 6months because their price is increasing dramatically and invest now while the price is cheap for bitcoin we know the bitcoin also the price going higher now but the price of bitcoin now is lower than before i think this is the time to buy

5b0f36bf3df41
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

I prefer to invest in other altcoins like NXT or XUC because the price is still cheaper compared to bitcoin or ethereum, so the income earned from investing in other altcoins is more.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:08:34 AM

If you have a lots of time and patience then investing with alt coins because it will take time and need a lots of study before you will be able to earn, while with btc and ETH they already have a lots of supports and placing your money with this two coins and wait for long term surely will give you good earnings. Just buy and save it then enjoy everytging.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

2017 is, without a doubt, the year that crypto trading and investing came out of the shadows.Now I think it's better to HODL the available standard crypto currency. And by 2018 to buy several new promising coins..
suzaku00

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:19 AM

ETH will rock on 2018 but i think we cant hold down BTC, because the economy of bitcoin community grew so fast, so i go for bitcoin instead of others coins.
fofz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

I believe that Ethereum will rise hugely in 2018. Bitcoin will rise also but Ethereum may take over.  Grin
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

Bitcoin cash is great altcoins too, today the price is increase 60%
Eth is good to buy it and hold for the long term and Possible we can get a profit in the future.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

Now it is very favorable to buy Stratis. Global updating and the price will depart sharply up soon. Esteem at them on the website, ahead there are a lot of news, and the price very low.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

Bitcoin is still the best investment for me even if the price is dropping today I am positive that sooner it will pump again and go even much higher than the last record it breaks, 6 months is a short time from which you can actually earn good from bitcoin investment, You can also try ethereum maybe 20% of your investment who knows if it will pump as much as bitcoin do you can also get a good income.

Bitcoin is the best currency to invest for now even if its value dip I can see it will still get its value pumping after christmas and after new year . Ethereum can be one of the good crypto to invest with its popularity rise after bitcoin and many ICO that's launching is using ethereum platform . Other than the two this coins to watch out is DENT,Utrust,Litecoin,Dash and ripple.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:19:35 PM

Is it still a good time to get some IOTA or are they overbought and hyped ATM?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: