Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE Long term. Ends in June[s]x5 RIPPLE x5 Current price 0.39, Target 2.4[/s]  (Read 18329 times)
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:24 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 02:57:22 PM by guy_wonderful

x5 RIPPLE x5 Current price 0.39, Target 2.4
Enormous grow for ripple could happen in a few months.

I will keep this topic updated. (tp and analysis)

Telegram chat : https://t.me/cryptonderful

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:35 AM

Enormous grow for ripple could happen in few months.

I will update this topic.

i woke up this morning and thought i was still dreaming actually, my bags where shining like radioactive material  Grin

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:57 AM

Enormous grow for ripple could happen in few months.

I will update this topic.

i woke up this morning and thought i was still dreaming actually, my bags where shining like radioactive material  Grin

Grin Congratulations
Although it's not that toxic at all. You will not regret if you hold those for a bit longer time, lets say for 4 months more.

MunnaBhai

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

Crossing $0.44. Breaking all time high.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 08:19:22 AM by guy_wonderful

Crossing $0.44. Breaking all time high.
Unbelievable that I managed to buy at 0.39 just a hour ago. Grin that price looks soo cheap right now. yay

XaviN

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:49:49 AM

I'm not pretty sure it wel keep growing from now. Ripple normally correcty pretty soon after a rise...
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Grin Congratulations
Although it's not that toxic at all. You will not regret if you hold those for a bit longer time, lets say for 4 months more.

Good idea to hold ripple for 4 months at least to get 5x profit. I was thinking the same too.
Actually i still confuse which altcoin will i choose to put most of my money because all top altcoin now remain increase like etherium, litecoin and waves.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

if you look at the graph of H2, you can see that we have reached the local bottom and formed a green candle. Volumes are growing. It seems that the trend is unfolding

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

It's time for Ripple.  I've been waiting a long time. The price will rise at a great rate.
As if it were in Litecoin Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

keep on dreaming.. just a fast rise, and sadly will get down again ..maybe stabilize around 0,35

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

keep on dreaming.. just a fast rise, and sadly will get down again ..maybe stabilize around 0,35

Anything could honestly happen but i think you're right. Right now everyone is on the ripple/ltc train and nobody is smart enough to realize that this is all hype, all talk, nothing else. When they do realize then they will start dumping and i doubt that kind of price level will stay up there.

But guy_wonderful if you are able to provide with some TA that would be greatly appreciated.

There is always a chance that what you said can happen, especially with BTC price rising as well. Though i personally think that it is unlikely.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

how did you predict the market ?
because, i see a divergence in 1 hours charts with RSI indicator,,
so maybe it will go down for a while before continue the rally

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

Don't expect Ripple to rise so quickly.

Wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

Read Ripple Wiki and u will get many good points in Ripple development.

For Example :-

The network is decentralized and can operate without Ripple (enterprise); it cannot be shut down.[8] Among validators are companies, internet service providers, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[9][10]

Used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander, Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology,[11] with American Banker explaining that "from banks' perspective, distributed ledgers like the Ripple system have a number of advantages over cryptocurrencies like bitcoin," including price and security.[12]

You can see there partnership in development.

This coin is for future , so hold on for your kids , they will enjoy  Grin

** FREE SPACE **
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:03:17 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 06:43:48 PM by guy_wonderful

First x reached.

Growth will continue.

if you look at the graph of H2, you can see that we have reached the local bottom and formed a green candle. Volumes are growing. It seems that the trend is unfolding

Growth to level of 2.4 would be a normal matter.
After we could be in a flat for some period of time, then entering 7-9 lvls. I'm waiting that to happen by end of July.

how did you predict the market ?

What is the crypto? We must agree on that matter before be able to make future dialogue, on methods of predicting.

Anything could honestly happen but i think you're right. Right now everyone is on the ripple/ltc train and nobody is smart enough to realize that this is all hype, all talk, nothing else. When they do realize then they will start dumping and i doubt that kind of price level will stay up there.

But guy_wonderful if you are able to provide with some TA that would be greatly appreciated.

There is always a chance that what you said can happen, especially with BTC price rising as well. Though i personally think that it is unlikely.

Do you like chart above?

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

This current pumping is historical as we can all see were ripple is going to be next year By what is happening now.  Ripple has been doing great since the day before yesterday and this bullish dispose might continue until ripple get to $1 early next year before we can see another corrections again. I don't think the end of this trend is closed as the bullish momentum is very strong and there are more buyers than sellers currently.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

don't think so, koreans don't control the volume anymore.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

don't think so, koreans don't control the volume anymore.
Yes I think it's wordwide hype and the community so far is waiting to pump this coin. Great project and fundamentals looking forward to see you guys In 2018.Xrp to the top!

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:36:03 PM

This current pumping is historical as we can all see were ripple is going to be next year By what is happening now.  Ripple has been doing great since the day before yesterday and this bullish dispose might continue until ripple get to $1 early next year before we can see another corrections again. I don't think the end of this trend is closed as the bullish momentum is very strong and there are more buyers than sellers currently.
very great noted.

It's indeed looks like a fundamental historical growth, where price of 0.60 would be never ever touched again.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

Agree with OP targets that are certainly possible in this crazy crypto market.
Hoping to get above $1 soon and leave the penny price zone behind.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

Enormous grow for ripple could happen in a few months.

I will keep this topic updated. (tp and analysis)

Telegram chat : https://t.me/cryptonderful

Ripple just spiked up suddenly and its gonna treat its investors with some reward as we see the growth is pretty good.
Long time wait comes use full now. I could't belive that ripple hit almost near to $1 however it is believed to touch by next year hopefully. It will be due to their project development which drives the whole trend. Still it maintains the same level and hopefully it will not dip again.
Expecting more in upcoming Q1 probably.Thanks for the timely updates. Was there any new sign up by ripple to any new business?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: