Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97800 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.

For people that never have issues with health, this ICO may not seem interesting. But for people working in healthcare industry or people who deal with their health, they will see the importance of an ICO in health care

I guess investors whether they are from the healthcare industry or not will be concerned about ROI in the short term, so I guess the project must have   incentives to attract potential investors.Imho.

its a project with an immense long roadmap a quick ROI is possible but not sure

I do see this as a project with a possible very high roi but not shortterm

maybe we can say that "project that makes our children rich? (if you are about 20-30 Smiley )"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.

For people that never have issues with health, this ICO may not seem interesting. But for people working in healthcare industry or people who deal with their health, they will see the importance of an ICO in health care

You dont have to have health issues to take care of your overall health. I am also going to the dentist every year even thou i dont have any teeth problem.
I think if its gonna be done the right way, it will be a very useful platform to use.
Medicine and health are important component in our lives. The road map of the project ends in 2025 - these guys are seriously tuned, and in case of successful, this project can be useful for humanity.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

You dont have to have health issues to take care of your overall health. I am also going to the dentist every year even thou i dont have any teeth problem.
I think if its gonna be done the right way, it will be a very useful platform to use.
Medicine and health are important component in our lives. The road map of the project ends in 2025 - these guys are seriously tuned, and in case of successful, this project can be useful for humanity.
I agree with you we shouldn't just focus on quick money there are more important things than that. If they are successful we will all benefit from that.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

I agree with you we shouldn't just focus on quick money there are more important things than that. If they are successful we will all benefit from that.

Yes, if this project gain success sure we will benefit from it. Good health project will last longer than the other projects I guess.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

Yes, if this project gain success sure we will benefit from it. Good health project will last longer than the other projects I guess.
This is really the kind of project to schedule in the long term, there is a great possibility that people who are hurried do not follow it or lose themselves over time, but the perseverers will surely see fulfillment in this long term, I hope to be among them and profit from investments and extra bonuses
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.

Success will have, the only important think is to raise the money in order to start it, after people will start to be confident about it.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Yes, people should also make regular check ups just to stay strong and find out early if something is not right, if it is the case. Also some insurances give bonuses if you do regular check ups etc. At least in Germany.
I imagine it more like a database of all diagnostics available - right in the blockchain anomyzied. Then you can upload and update your personal medical data and compare it with other patients and treatments. So if you had a specific illness in your early life and struggeling with it later on, maybe there are other people out there who have the same problem.
And also, very important, i just learned this from a medical standpoint in research: its very very hard to get on data and find patients with a specific marker. This could revolutionize this very much. You, as a researcher, could hook up to the blockchain and filter it for specific markers you need. Then the results would list the matching patients and their medical history - so you can immediatly see similarities and narrow down the source of the virus/bakteria/whatever. This is how I'm looking at this project - and if its taking off its a big deal for the healthcare world.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

I read a onepager in one of the upcoming ICOs, now i know we have a 300 paged whitepaper, brochures and presentations in ehealth, maybe a summerized whitepaper should be good for everyone:) 300 page is a lot for some of us.

Btw. I am ok with 5 eth. minimum cap on the private sale phase. Devs want to attract bigger investors so 5 eth is quite normal i think.

Actually, it is more than normal. I saw 80-100 eth minimum for even pre-sale.

So for private sale 5 eth minimum is not a high number even it is a very low number.

By the way, i think brochure can be used as a summary of the whitepaper.

but a project with a aim of 2025, i think big investors won't invest 80 or 100 eth for a idea.
I was thinking about a 30 paged whitepaper, brochure seemed shallow to me.
You are right maybe it would have been better for them to built an alpha of the platform in advance. This would create a lot more confidence.
You must understand that for the platform of such a plan, haste is a direct path into the abyss of failure. The platform should be configured to the smallest parts, otherwise it will result in the collapse.

what do you mean by haste, I assume when you say smallest parts, tech details in whitepaper ?
Under the rush I mean the statement of many from the alpha version of the project!
In such a project may not be the fastest platform gathered for a quick hand!

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

Isn't there a saying with, one apple a day keeps the doctor away  Grin but lets take a look into the eHealth program.

Success will have, the only important think is to raise the money in order to start it, after people will start to be confident about it.

They will not only last longer, they are also a common topic which is important for everyone.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

They will not only last longer, they are also a common topic which is important for everyone.

Yes, a lot of people take care of their health, a healthy lifestyle even has become a huge trend. People feel themselves responsible for their health  and are no longer relying only on what their doctor says but research themselves.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

found short, but today's EHF eHealth video review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCdq_8mx1Y
Many thanks! You are always happy with such videos. I think the project needs more of these videos. In which will be highlighted the main directions and ideas of the project!
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Already 100 pages in this thread - eHealth First community is growing everyday! I think bitcointalk is better way here, this is the best way to understand project.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

found short, but today's EHF eHealth video review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inCdq_8mx1Y
Many thanks! You are always happy with such videos. I think the project needs more of these videos. In which will be highlighted the main directions and ideas of the project!

Thanks for the link. It is always good to see another person's point of view.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Already 100 pages in this thread - eHealth First community is growing everyday! I think bitcointalk is better way here, this is the best way to understand project.

I think we will be in here in 2025 discussing the latest details of ehealth:)

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

for people working in health care industry or people who deal with their health, it is also a great deal.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Oh yeah, and our kids and grandkids as well))) Honestly, this project has the perspective to exist 5-10 years, maybe more if everything will happen as planned
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

Oh yeah, and our kids and grandkids as well))) Honestly, this project has the perspective to exist 5-10 years, maybe more if everything will happen as planned

there are so few projects that even think past 1 year of development, we should be happy that these guys are doing it.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

there are so few projects that even think past 1 year of development, we should be happy that these guys are doing it.
If they can achieve their plans we will be very happy with this project. Health is something where the big money is involved.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

If they can achieve their plans we will be very happy with this project. Health is something where the big money is involved.
It's the longest-term project I've followed so far. I think that although development is slow, it has a good chance of success in the market.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

For some of these project team members, the have been living and breathing in this industry over the past decades, and this shows their dedication. It will be very rewarding for them to have this project succeed as the culmination of all their accumulated health industry experience and knowledge.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: