Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97803 times)
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:26 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:42:02 AM by Ted Kin

Wow this is a very ambitious project considering how big is going to be...great work..but how will the tokens be issued and used by doctors and patients alike also is this going to have its own blockchain?
Initially EHF token will be issued as ERC20, but we have in our road-map plans to create separate blockchain for project based on Graphene or EOS technology. Tokens will be vital part of project.
Wow, very good! I am very interested in this technology, I consider it to be one of the most modern. Can you tell why you chose it? Now there is still a project similar to the EOS - Bitcoin White.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

From what I saw on your website, I'm little bit disagree from your vision. Me, as a person who has a simple life, I want to make my life is worth, not prolong it, and probably some people are having the same purpose of life like me. My thought, you are clearly just want to make money from the investor. Also, there are so many hospitals, so why would we need an online hospital for check-up, collect and store data in your blockchain? Explain to me.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:22 AM

Wow, its great! This is the first ICO project I ever seen which its albout health. Nowadays, there are many health problems or disease throughout the world and those disease is takes time to be cured. Having this project can help those people that suffered from there disease. Hope this project to be successful..
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

This project seems interesting, you mentioned that I can be active at least 100 years old. That realy amusing! Tis project is so far the most promising project Ive ever saw here in bitcointalk. I hope you will succeed so that the entire human race will benefit from it!
I read that 90% of the money in health care is spent on the last year of a person's life. I think the implementation of such projects will save very large finances.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

Dear all,
I'm CEO of the eHealth First Project.
Pls write here, if you have questions / comments.
Our team will be glad to discuss and answer your questions.
Thank you!
Kind Wishes,
Nickolay.

Hi Nikolay,
I've took a brief look-see at your project and the first eye-catching thing to me is your Team, holy cats!
It looks promising, however consider publishing team members' contacts, so it could look more trustworthy. I'm personally would like to have a close look at track record of your team.

One more thing, your project is more like a concept at the moment?
Any MVP or ongoing development?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

The website's layout and designs are nice, the details are good, I like the ANN thread composition. I just hope that all your plans will come true and you fulfill all your missions and visions. The ideas are great, I am following this project now and I will support it all the way.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

This project is amazing and I'm looking forward to this. Since I have a lot of health problem, having a platformclike this helps a lot. Especially when we need second opinion, all we need to do is go online and submit the details of the checkup and there you go. No need to travel for more than an hour. Hoping that this will be a very successful project.

This projects will gives opportunity to those who have health problems and makes them inspired. Also, they are specialized to cure the problems of radical prolongation of life, and the prevention and treatment of cancer and cardio vascular diseases. For sure many will invest this project as many people will benefits this project. Wow! Its 👍 great!
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:43:06 AM

Wow! That's the first thing I've uttered when I saw your Ann Thread. This project is really an eye catching. Good Job to the team make this. The intereface and information are really organized. I want to stay up to date to this project because I want to know more about what will happen next to this great project. I hope that more people will come to see this EHF eHealth First, and may want to know more about this just like me. I'm looking forward to this. Keep up the good work and strive better for the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

Wow! That's the first thing I've uttered when I saw your Ann Thread. This project is really an eye catching. Good Job to the team make this. The intereface and information are really organized. I want to stay up to date to this project because I want to know more about what will happen next to this great project. I hope that more people will come to see this EHF eHealth First, and may want to know more about this just like me. I'm looking forward to this. Keep up the good work and strive better for the future.
I can't imagine these days that health related issue is now becoming online like this new ICO. As for now I'm little bit busy trying to read the whitepaper but as I read the introduction seems they have a good objectives towards their clients.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

From what I saw on your website, I'm little bit disagree from your vision. Me, as a person who has a simple life, I want to make my life is worth, not prolong it, and probably some people are having the same purpose of life like me. My thought, you are clearly just want to make money from the investor. Also, there are so many hospitals, so why would we need an online hospital for check-up, collect and store data in your blockchain? Explain to me.
You know, not everyone has the opportunity to visit the hospital at any time, work and employment, or maybe the hospital is at a great distance from the person, and thanks to this program, he will be able to determine his state of health. I like the project, good luck
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

I'm not a member of the team, but I think they want that the life of a person was long and good. Everybody is ill, but it is important to live life qualitatively. It is important to receive treatment and cure diseases in time, not to have chronic diseases.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:18 PM

Good idea of mixing modern technology for health and modern technology of cryptos. Isn't that amazing that this kind of their platform will help billions of people for their health. I can personally say that this is a great platform and does have high potential if it will keep on going and be entertain. I just hope you will soon update your roadmaps, whitepaper and links and website. For all the people to understand more of your project but this is great, the start is already interesting, already marketed to the eyes of traders. So keep it up and update us soon.

Yeah, Im not sure but I think this is the first project that focuses on peoples health and at the same time it will be in a blockchain. Im just hoping that they will continue what is their main goal and not by just earning huge profit from it. I'll be following this project now and hoping that I can help for promoting this project in social medias.

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

Why did you post this in the coins section?

It's an ICO and an announcement thread, seems alright for it to be posted in the Altcoins section unless it was moved before I opened this link

It's a token and there is a token board.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

His excellent idea, I think, by applying vision and mission in the health sector, would be very helpful for everyone. And more sincerely in the promotion of IOC, you can learn more about the company that you are developing at this time. Good luck
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

A brilliant idea of considering health conditions to get engaged in crypto society. This probably a big help for everyone to promote total package to give importance in our health. I hope this platform will have something to do with lending a hand to those patients who cant afford to support their medical finances. I know this project made with heart. Looking forward for every details of your plans and structures to be able to spread it out on our crypto groups. Having complete details and updated information will let you up and get noticed by the whole community. More power to your team.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Great health project just in time for our generation. Everyone of us are busy with tight work schedule and have neglected our well being.. That is one of the reason why most of us immune system have weakened. Thanks for creating this health project!
aiderwar

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

Health care is a key concern for people. but because of various reasons, many people can't get the best medical care. I think the launch of this project will solve most problems well. good luck with this project
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

Nice project. I like your idea about take care for health. Healthy platform? Could i can take care my health by myself via this platform?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

well, I read here some ICO Projects related also with Health Service & Products, but this is the first one which is combined with A.I.

I think german speaking community and also turkish speaking community here in bitcointalk are going to be very interested in this project.

So let me please start with your translation bounty for small rewards as btc or eth.  Grin

good luck
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

To date, projects that are related to health and medicine only and have failed at this beginning. You have quite an interesting project, I hope you will go to the end! It will be interesting if you have a large encyclopedia about health and all that is associated with it. I wish good luck to the developers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: