Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
How to fight aging?
https://youtu.be/lORbdGE9Vwc

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

PS. Video clips by Aubrey De Grey and Jao Pedro De Magalhaes coming soon Smiley

Nice, curious to see the presentation from Aubrey, but i will see all of them  Wink

I am curious to see Aubrey's videos as well. I wish it will bring a good impact to ehealth project.

These videos are focusing a lot on the scientific background. Something that would also be interesting is what they think about the consequences for the society. I mean, it's obviously not every human being can live, let's say twice as long, as today.
Are you intending there should be the chosen ones? Or some people are just phisically unable to live longer than they do now?

Of course, there has to be 'chosen ones' if you ask me. Just look at the world around you. We are polluting the environment, exploiting the natural resources and the human population is growing and growing. Just imagine now, that every human who lives today, will be able to live 160 years instead of 80. There is just not enough space and other resources for this.  

so you wanna open up a life lottery? lol...well taht escalated quickly. I'm opting out already, i dont want to live in such a society

relax, there will be no "life lottery". all this about not being enough space and resources is environmentalist garbage. the same crap they promoted a century ago when the population was 1 billion. human ingenuity will feed us all. everybody chill , we got this Wink

Reading this comment almost hurts me physically.

So you are basically saying that all this talking about the exploitation of the natural resources, pollution of the environment and overpopulation is complete bullshit? That 'human ingenuity will feed us all'?! Yeah, right. Works already perfectly. Just ask the 800 million people in the world who don't have enough to eat already.
Maybe you should google 'The Limits of Growth' by The Club of Rome.

In my opinion, we have way bigger problems than fighting aging. But hey it's Utopia: We all can get 1000 years old, have all enough to eat, live together in peace and harmony.

People getting longer lives could be a good thing. They can spend more time solving Big Problems instead of several generations wasting most of their time growing up and paying rent as a wage slave.

Or they'll just live long enough to see everything go to shit while getting to level 1 billion in Candy Crush VR.

I can't follow your argumentation. You are saying that if we all can live longer, this means we have more time to solve big problems because we don't have to work (as a 'wage slave') that long. So you think if we live 200 years, we work till we are 70 and have than 130 years of free time to think about solving the hunger problem in the world and how world peace can be achieved? If you live twice as long, you will be a 'wage slave' twice as long. Pretty sure it will be like that.

It seems like no one can think of the problems of an increased lifespan, all are just thrilled by the idea of a longer life.

I think scientists are mainly interested in their field of research and don't think about implications a possible breakthrough in their field will have. A lot of 'great' inventions or scientific breakthroughs solved one problem but resulted in a lot of negative consequences humankind or society has to deal with afterwards. The same would happen with a considerable extension of our livespan, noone wants or can anticipate all the problems it for sure will bring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Is this project still ongoing? I want to know when will this project hit the market... Undecided

I read a message from telegram, they are planning and being in contact with few exchanges already.

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi everyone,

Currently we start to look at the potential crypto exchanges to list EHF token and have three attractive offers yet.
So it looks good.
Nevertheless, we start to negotiate with them just after the successfull Pre-ICO.

Hope you all support EHF and invest!

P.S. The WhiteList will open very soon!
There will be also several new articles in media before the Pre-ICO.
And we've done media campaign in Japan )

That's good news. The team is very active.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Videos aside, imo they have to push marketing even harder and making advertisements with google ads until june Smiley after june google is forbidding ico advertisement Smiley

Well, maybe they should. But I think for such a specific topic they should reach out more to health related organizations etc to get more professionals aware of this.

True, maybe post/pay for articles in medical journals
I also think that they should focus to promote this project in the health industry by conferences, meetings, magazines...
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Videos aside, imo they have to push marketing even harder and making advertisements with google ads until june Smiley after june google is forbidding ico advertisement Smiley

Well, maybe they should. But I think for such a specific topic they should reach out more to health related organizations etc to get more professionals aware of this.

I also think that they should focus to promote this project in the health industry by conferences, meetings, magazines...

ICO's do this by hiring a marketing agency that can do a press release, basically publishing 20 articles at the same time with links on them as well as on the website of eHealth (cross linking) which is a bonus for google SEO rating

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

ICO's do this by hiring a marketing agency that can do a press release, basically publishing 20 articles at the same time with links on them as well as on the website of eHealth (cross linking) which is a bonus for google SEO rating

I expect them to increase the marketing shortly before the ICO in July. There is hope that the market will be more bullish then.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Management
based on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing

I found his TED talk and listened it, very interesting.
A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

So he is working about slowing the aging process.
What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.
Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.
Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.
Aubrey de Grey has long hair, but she is actually a he.  Smiley
1000 sounds really impossible, but if we find a solution for the aging process, maybe in 60 years 200 years are normal, nobody knows.   Cheesy

I guess a 100 years life expectancy target would be ideal and not 1,000 years, life would be boring by then! Smiley

Well we think it would be boring because we can't imagen how this would be.
But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Well 1000 years would bring some totally different problems to this planet and mankind.
Seriously, iam convinced that we all can live 200 years together on this planet, but first we have to raise our consciousness in fact most of humanity. With a higher awareness we will take care about birth control, environmental pollution and non-egoistic behaviour in a natural way. It will be natural for all people to live in harmony with nature. So all we need is a higher consciousness at the beginning, before all the technical aging improvements come into the game.

When I look at humanity and how they act, I can't believe that they will achieve something like that. There will always be enough  idiots and egoistic people who will destroy the chances for humanity and with it nature.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
omwibya

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

I expect them to increase the marketing shortly before the ICO in July. There is hope that the market will be more bullish then.

I think it most definitely will be . I'm surprised the bear market lasted this long.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I think it most definitely will be . I'm surprised the bear market lasted this long.
Lasted? Correct me if I'm wrong but it is still bearish and we are not recovered yet
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Lasted? Correct me if I'm wrong but it is still bearish and we are not recovered yet
As I can understand, he doesn't tell that the down trend already ended. He is surprised why this bearish persist.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

As I can understand, he doesn't tell that the down trend already ended. He is surprised why this bearish persist.
Cheesy crypto dying...it cracks me up everytime. wait another 10 years...since most countries have unlocked their cash from the gold price, its nothing else then crypto. Just paper which people believe in its worth. and now the governments are printing money without inflating it - at least thats what people still believe. Until the next industrial crash. I bet you, we will have a time in the next 50years where that paper is just nothing worth anymore.
And if the real world stuff is crashing, people will invest their money elsewhere.
Unless governments will create their own cryptos and regulate the whole market. but luckily our politicians are too old for that, yet.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

He said "lasted" which means that he thinks that bearish trend is over which apparently is not
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I suppose Aubrey will be helping for everything the platform will try to do which is regarding the aging process. This is also one of the main areas of the project itself:

A quote from TED site about Aubrey, "Aubrey de Grey, British researcher on aging, claims he has drawn a roadmap to defeat biological aging. He provocatively proposes that the first human beings who will live to 1,000 years old have already been born."

What? To live in 1000 years? That sound impossible for me. To be honest, our environment, our foods etc will halt such thing to occur. 100 years is the make sense number for me.
Of course it is a very daring statement, maybe he expects that science will be ready for such things in 60 years, but in my opinion we should not try to get so old.
Did she really said that? That's not going to happen in such a short time, nowadays we can hardly reach 100 years so 1000 sounds impossible.
1000 sounds really impossible, but if we find a solution for the aging process, maybe in 60 years 200 years are normal, nobody knows.   Cheesy

I guess a 100 years life expectancy target would be ideal and not 1,000 years, life would be boring by then! Smiley

But 1000 years, this would mean work until you are 980 years old and then get your 20 years retirement  Cheesy

Well 1000 years would bring some totally different problems to this planet and mankind.
Seriously, iam convinced that we all can live 200 years together on this planet, but first we have to raise our consciousness in fact most of humanity. With a higher awareness we will take care about birth control, environmental pollution and non-egoistic behaviour in a natural way. It will be natural for all people to live in harmony with nature. So all we need is a higher consciousness at the beginning, before all the technical aging improvements come into the game.

When I look at humanity and how they act, I can't believe that they will achieve something like that. There will always be enough  idiots and egoistic people who will destroy the chances for humanity and with it nature.

I don't think world can handle people live 1000 years. We are overpopulated right now and it is not possible to live 1000 years at least on this planet. Or maybe they can make it exclusive for rich people or politicians. After think about it, i hope they can't make that possible Cheesy

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

I don't think world can handle people live 1000 years. We are overpopulated right now and it is not possible to live 1000 years at least on this planet. Or maybe they can make it exclusive for rich people or politicians. After think about it, i hope they can't make that possible Cheesy

that are exactly my thoughts. but we will face that in the next couple of 100 years anyway. humanity is currently not getting smaller despite the accidents, murders and other kills.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

that are exactly my thoughts. but we will face that in the next couple of 100 years anyway. humanity is currently not getting smaller despite the accidents, murders and other kills.

One big pandemic and world order back to normal. But i hope it happens after i die or reach 90 Cheesy

I feel a little bit selfish right now Smiley

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

Is this project still ongoing? I want to know when will this project hit the market... Undecided

I read a message from telegram, they are planning and being in contact with few exchanges already.

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi everyone,

Currently we start to look at the potential crypto exchanges to list EHF token and have three attractive offers yet.
So it looks good.
Nevertheless, we start to negotiate with them just after the successfull Pre-ICO.

Hopefully they won't start with Ether/Fork Delta, i have seen some projects that started with etherdelta and counting etherdelta as an exchange, which is clearly wrong imo. (Yes they are exchanges but they usually used for bounty hunters to dump their tokens)

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi everyone,

So it looks good.

Hopefully they won't start with Ether/Fork Delta, i have seen some projects that started with etherdelta and counting etherdelta as an exchange, which is clearly wrong imo. (Yes they are exchanges but they usually used for bounty hunters to dump their tokens)

That's good news! It's always great to hear updates straight from the team.
Can't wait to see the end number, how much eHealth raised during the pre-sale. If exchanges negotiations have already started, it must be a good amount, especially in current market conditions.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi everyone,

So it looks good.

That's good news! It's always great to hear updates straight from the team.
Can't wait to see the end number, how much eHealth raised during the pre-sale. If exchanges negotiations have already started, it must be a good amount, especially in current market conditions.

Potential investors(the ones that already invested mostly) are lucky to have a dev team like ehealth team, they are constantly updating the people around here and other social media platforms. I think that shows us the professionality of the team.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:56 PM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aveon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.
Well, every country has its own territory, and if the governments is stupid enough not to realize that their territory is not enough to feed all the population so that is only their problem. The developed countries solved such problem years ago.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

Health care system is developing very fast nowadays and one more promising service is remote monitoring.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: