Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97803 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Anybody in here, active on their telegram?

Are they posting updates on there, or silent like here?

The last thing that I can see on the telegram channel is some pictures from them where they took part on an event.

"EHF took part in the Biomedtech 2018, Gelenzhik, Russia"
You can see the images here: https://t.me/ehfirst

Yes, that seems to be the latest news, from two weeks ago. They should really be more in contact with the community, even if they don't have any significant news.

They could've at least posted this update here on bitcointalk as well as in Telegram.
Did they present eHealth project in this event?

I didnt expect it. They promized a community manager and couldnt even manage to get a manager.
Hope they are better in medi and crypto than in caring investors and social media.
This has been a hole from start until now. There are not giving it the importance it really has.

maybe because they feel, with over 400 pages, that the topic is covered enough by people posting.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

The last thing that I can see on the telegram channel is some pictures from them where they took part on an event.

Yes, that seems to be the latest news, from two weeks ago. They should really be more in contact with the community, even if they don't have any significant news.

They could've at least posted this update here on bitcointalk as well as in Telegram.
Did they present eHealth project in this event?

I didnt expect it. They promized a community manager and couldnt even manage to get a manager.
Hope they are better in medi and crypto than in caring investors and social media.
This has been a hole from start until now. There are not giving it the importance it really has.

maybe because they feel, with over 400 pages, that the topic is covered enough by people posting.

Not even a triple-page WhitePaper would be able to remedy all issues related to the project, as not all investors, regardless of their size, will read all their pages. At least there are some updates from other channels, this same about the event, I had lost
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

That is an issue for EHF team from the beginning so I have stopped expecting that the team will communicate. But they are working, may be with a turtle speed but they are.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

That is an issue for EHF team from the beginning so I have stopped expecting that the team will communicate. But they are working, may be with a turtle speed but they are.

Yes, they keep working. They will probably never communicate as much as people want.
aveon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Yes, they keep working. They will probably never communicate as much as people want.
And apart from all these allegations, what are the actual proofs of their working?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

And apart from all these allegations, what are the actual proofs of their working?

do we have a Github or something?

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

I dont recall a github page but even being inactive in telegram is very unprofessional, you shouldn't cut the communication with the community. at least keep telegram up.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

Everybody is waiting for the mvp, since they said it should be ready before the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise, you can't know for sure they've been working until you see any results.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

mvp may be a good change to revive the attention, let's see if they have been doing something and we get a surprise  Undecided

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Everybody is waiting for the mvp, since they said it should be ready before the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise, you can't know for sure they've been working until you see any results.
Yes, it's something a lot of us is waiting. That should help investors to believe in this project.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

I'm definitely hoping that a major milestone will be achieved within this 4th Quarter of 2018. Such major development would surely energize the community. Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

I'm definitely hoping that a major milestone will be achieved within this 4th Quarter of 2018. Such major development would surely energize the community. Smiley

We are all hoping that in this quater the good things will come to cryptocurrency hence the hype will arise again and more people will benefit from it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

We are all hoping that in this quater the good things will come to cryptocurrency hence the hype will arise again and more people will benefit from it.

I really wait for some bulls to come out from where they hiding.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

They dont hide, they have to find the crypto meadow.
It is not so, that the big investors are waiting and hiding, the big investors, we awaiting for arent even aware of crypto.
So it will need some time till the real big fishes get into crypto.
 Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

It is not so, that the big investors are waiting and hiding, the big investors, we awaiting for arent even aware of crypto.
 Smiley

This project will go on for years so you have years to wait for a bull market  Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2814
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:56 PM

Smiley

This project will go on for years so you have years to wait for a bull market  Smiley
yes, the project will go on for a long time so i believe we have all the time to wait for the market to recover, just hope for the release of some relevant/important news by the end of the year in order to keep the interest of supporters/investors high...
aveon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

This thread is almost dead because we all are waiting here for fresh news, and they are very slow in coming...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

I still think it will take a while until we have news, on the previous page they brought us to an event about Blockchain, but I did not find any photos, it would be interesting
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

This thread is almost dead because we all are waiting here for fresh news, and they are very slow in coming...

There is nothing too in the telegram channels. Idk why they become so slow about communications. Although this project has a long term roadmap, but keep silent for a long time will give a bad signal to public.
omwibya

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

everyone knew from the start that this one would take a long time to get anywhere. nothing has changed.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: