Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

I am sure it was not brain rejuvenation.  Cheesy
They never went into detail about their mvp, so we can only wait.
But I really hope they have somthing to surprise us for christmas.

Too bad. Maybe we should launch an ICO for that. We could name it Memento, after the movie about memory loss that went backwards.

Speaking about going backwards, I think I remember... they wanted to build some kind of a medical self-help app, right? Could be useful for places without access to doctors. Or if you need a second opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

Memento was a strange flick. lol. What if they remade it with Arnold Schwarzenegger on an off world colony where instead of losing his memory every 45 seconds, he gets a little back every minute? It would be called...... MemenTotal Recall

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I think would be wise to start accepting cash rather than crypto, this bear period is involving the financial market as well, so i crypto come bak is not likely to happen very soon

Some ICOs are already offering this and i dont see why wouldnt you give ur investors this option, of course, you have to make sure you are obeying all the regulations. Who knows when we will see another bull run and ETH/BTC will start to gain value again.

At the moment is a gamble is quite hard to know when the prices will be back. What im sure of is just that this is not the end  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I think would be wise to start accepting cash rather than crypto, this bear period is involving the financial market as well, so i crypto come bak is not likely to happen very soon

Some ICOs are already offering this and i dont see why wouldnt you give ur investors this option, of course, you have to make sure you are obeying all the regulations. Who knows when we will see another bull run and ETH/BTC will start to gain value again.

At the moment is a gamble is quite hard to know when the prices will be back. What im sure of is just that this is not the end  Cool

Judging by the market situation, it might be better for ICOs to accept fiat investment or at least for them to change it in fiat immediately after the payment.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Judging by the market situation, it might be better for ICOs to accept fiat investment or at least for them to change it in fiat immediately after the payment.

I concur. Fiat is the only stable coin at the moment. Back in the summer of 2017 ICOs could gamble on a growing market and keep their crypto currencies but these days it is too much of a risk.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I concur. Fiat is the only stable coin at the moment. Back in the summer of 2017 ICOs could gamble on a growing market and keep their crypto currencies but these days it is too much of a risk.

The intersting thing is, that now with crypto at the bottom, it should be more rational to take crypto currency because it will go more upwards than fiat in the next years. Smiley
But for the short time and to make sure the project remains capable of action FIAT is probably the more stable choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Any news about Ehealth that I might have missed, eg. something about MVP or status of token sale? Just checked their telegram channel but it's gone quiet there.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

The intersting thing is, that now with crypto at the bottom, it should be more rational to take crypto currency because it will go more upwards than fiat in the next years. Smiley
But for the short time and to make sure the project remains capable of action FIAT is probably the more stable choice.

yeah agreed, only thing is, how long is the bear market gonna take? if it takes years, then it's pretty bad for most projects.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Any news about Ehealth that I might have missed, eg. something about MVP or status of token sale? Just checked their telegram channel but it's gone quiet there.

Nope nothing you missed Smiley

We are waiting for updates which seems there is none right now.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:29:45 PM

no one can predict when a new bull market phase will starts so for now i think that opening up investments with fiat is the only way to calm investors and let them continue investing...
Rigorous

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

Memento was a strange flick. lol. What if they remade it with Arnold Schwarzenegger on an off world colony where instead of losing his memory every 45 seconds, he gets a little back every minute? It would be called...... MemenTotal Recall

Now now, I am not that demented yet. Ha ha! Can you imagine Schwarzenegger, the Governor of California, in a movie? Grin

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Taking into account the regulatory pressures and all the inconveniences caused by the SEC to previous projects, would this really be a good idea? Or would they bring them closer to the risk of legal sanctions?
Rigorous

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

Taking into account the regulatory pressures and all the inconveniences caused by the SEC to previous projects, would this really be a good idea? Or would they bring them closer to the risk of legal sanctions?

Why is that? Unless they go the traditional route and pitch to VCs, I think they would end up in the same space as other crowdfunding projects like those on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Which are not completely unregulated by the way. You have to deliver a product within a reasonable time frame or be forced to refund donations.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Why is that? Unless they go the traditional route and pitch to VCs, I think they would end up in the same space as other crowdfunding projects like those on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Which are not completely unregulated by the way. You have to deliver a product within a reasonable time frame or be forced to refund donations.

Actually kickstarter and indiegogo projects are mostly ending delivering something.

Instead, icos raised millions of dollars seems not. And this should stop.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

This need to be happening with ico as well at a certain point, too easy otherwise to pull even a soft scam by claiming "we tried but failed, we keep the cash, see you bye"

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

I saw some projects accepting payments via cards so, there must be some kind of void between the regulatory guidelines.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

This need to be happening with ico as well at a certain point, too easy otherwise to pull even a soft scam by claiming "we tried but failed, we keep the cash, see you bye"

Thats the dilemma in crypto. On one hand we want total anonymity and decentralization but on the other hand we would appreciate if bad guys would be regulated and punished for their scams. We will have to make a compromise sooner or later.  

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Nope nothing you missed Smiley

We are waiting for updates which seems there is none right now.

I just hoped that the team will not be discourage to continue the project due to  gloomy markets but instead make it as a challenge for them to strive hard and do what is necessary and that I must say that having a minimal activity on this thread wont help the project either.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Now now, I am not that demented yet. Ha ha! Can you imagine Schwarzenegger, the Governor of California, in a movie? Grin

A movie with Schwarzenegger where it comes to rejuvenation ... hmmm, yes.
 Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

A movie with Schwarzenegger where it comes to rejuvenation ... hmmm, yes.
 Grin

Funny how this thread is becoming to live it's own life.
Not much discussion anymore about the project.
Kinda normal as we haven't seen any op lately.
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: