Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

The brochure and the website at the moment are the more detailed source of information available at this moment, wp is not ready yet.

WP will be published within the next days right?

If I'm not mistaken, it was promised to be available this week, but the roadmap says in January, so yes, it should be out within the next few days. I hope.
It will be released the next day after the one when everybody stops asking for it. Frankly, have a bit of patience. Just several days and we'll probably see the WP.
It unfortunately takes a lot of time to write a good white paper. Maybe it would have been a better idea for them to write the white paper in advance.

I kind of agree. This is a super long term project and it wouldn't have made a difference to wait a couple of weeks to open this thread. Well, it is how it is so let's just patiently wait for the paper to be published in a couple of days time.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

The brochure and the website at the moment are the more detailed source of information available at this moment, wp is not ready yet.

If I'm not mistaken, it was promised to be available this week, but the roadmap says in January, so yes, it should be out within the next few days. I hope.
It will be released the next day after the one when everybody stops asking for it. Frankly, have a bit of patience. Just several days and we'll probably see the WP.
It unfortunately takes a lot of time to write a good white paper. Maybe it would have been a better idea for them to write the white paper in advance.

I kind of agree. This is a super long term project and it wouldn't have made a difference to wait a couple of weeks to open this thread. Well, it is how it is so let's just patiently wait for the paper to be published in a couple of days time.
they should not rush in to writing a white paper.. this would only result in several rewrites for the paper... a good solid white paper that explains all in detail is key.
But.. to much time is also not desired.. don't know what the deadline should be for a white paper.. but most of the time this is merely a finetuned copy of the business plan they came up with at the start.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

I really hope for this. It's a bit annoying that there are so many questions here and no one is answering them and also no whitepaper to look into. The project is promising but still.

you gotta have patience man. i know in crypto space a days seems like a week in real time, but good projects require patience.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

I totally agree. I am very interested in the upcoming WP.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

I really hope for this. It's a bit annoying that there are so many questions here and no one is answering them and also no whitepaper to look into. The project is promising but still.

you gotta have patience man. i know in crypto space a days seems like a week in real time, but good projects require patience.
I think we all would like to have the white paper but at least we know that it will be published soon and that while we have some information on the website.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

The more serious project is, the more it implies time, thus patients from people getting involved into it. As for now, it seems the devs did not break their promises, and the WP still has a few days to show up
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Now you can see some use cases with  Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), Machine Learning (M.L.), Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Check it out http://www.ehfirst.io/#usecases
Thanks for sharing, you have not yet viewed the entire website. Certainly the part that most caught my attention was Epidemiology, an IT platform coupled with the expertise of Epidemiology Professionals are needed today in most countries suffering from viruses such as Zika, yellow fever and dengue in Brazil, Hepatitis in the USA, and some outbreaks in African countries, Ehealt will occupy a gap of hundreds of years and will take a step towards the evolution of the diagnosis if entering such Countries
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

Oh, someone is checking the white paper that hasn't been released yet. Tongue

One benefit of eHealth First not having released a whitepaper yet is that you can spot who's for real and who's just spamming. I see there's a new button on the forum, can we use that to flag them?

Hi,
As promised, the WP will be published this week, say on this Friday Smiley
We are trying to do our best, so to incude as much important aspects of the Project as we can, considering the timeline.
Thanks for your interest!

Very good. So tomorrow we can already look at the whitepaper. I hope there will be a more detailed description of the use of your tokens. Since I'm not really interested in any medical issues, but much more potential profit, which can be calculated from your project. I see that there is clearly a potential for growth.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

One benefit of eHealth First not having released a whitepaper yet is that you can spot who's for real and who's just spamming. I see there's a new button on the forum, can we use that to flag them?

Hi,
We are trying to do our best, so to incude as much important aspects of the Project as we can, considering the timeline.

Very good. So tomorrow we can already look at the whitepaper. I hope there will be a more detailed description of the use of your tokens. Since I'm not really interested in any medical issues, but much more potential profit, which can be calculated from your project. I see that there is clearly a potential for growth.

Tomorrow is the day then, thanks for the update! Finally we will be able to discuss this project in detail, not make guesses and speculate what if etc.
And I would also like to know about medical issues, because I believe it can bring a lot of good to a lot of people.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

Hi,

Tomorrow is the day then, thanks for the update! Finally we will be able to discuss this project in detail, not make guesses and speculate what if etc.
And I would also like to know about medical issues, because I believe it can bring a lot of good to a lot of people.

Yes, and when the medical stuff will be beneficial for a lot of people the project will become a success and thus profitable for its investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

Hi,

I think the project can use different kind of "believers" ... those who invest to make profit, those who actualy want to use it, and the ones that support in either way they can...
That's what makes a project great !
I'm look and option 1 and 2 atm, but waiting for the white paper

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

The project looks promising and yes, I wish the whitepaper will be released as soon as possible so we will get the better points from it.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Hi,

Yes, and when the medical stuff will be beneficial for a lot of people the project will become a success and thus profitable for its investors.
I have never thought about this topic but I think many people will pay a lot for their services if they have a good product.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Ah thanks, i will look into it. By the way....is the wp released?  Cheesy just joking...
The most concerning thing at the moment for me are privacy policies. If its not worked out, the government may interfere with the project
and cause some trouble. I hope they work that out too.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Ah thanks, i will look into it. By the way....is the wp released?  Cheesy just joking...
The most concerning thing at the moment for me are privacy policies. If its not worked out, the government may interfere with the project
You're right private policies are very important for this kind of business. I'm curious enough to see a more detailed timeline. Since the deadlines for this project seem too long and I would like to know if they are estimates of what could take in the worst case or are real dates.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Because someone said the video is going to contain the same info as the white paper, I strongly doubt that but whatever, I watched the video again. At the 1 minute mark it promises absolute anonymity and confidentiality, but the rest of the video is about personalized information. At one point you can see a Google map with location tracking and an app that shows all your personal data and medical state. How isn't that a contradiction with anonymity and confidentiality?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

Unless the video last 3 hours i think is not going to cover all the information present in the wp
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Thats a great venture, Users of the platform will be able to create individual collections of materials, and subscribe so as to receive updates on information that is of interest to them.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I agree with you. A very body! I hope that WP will highlight my question. What is needed are tokens.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

You're right private policies are very important for this kind of business. I'm curious enough to see a more detailed timeline. Since the deadlines for this project seem too long and I would like to know if they are estimates of what could take in the worst case or are real dates.

Actually, at the moment there is some difficulty in entering this market in certain countries, due to Private Policies, but there are initial alternatives in these Countries, such as the provision of specialized private service, and you can start your operations Countries that no longer limit so much the action through a chain of blocks. Perhaps the long term of realization aims at these current impediments, many changes can happen in the meantime
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: