Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I really would like to know if Vitalik Buterin has invested here in eHealth too Smiley Would be really amazing!

HA! everybody would like that , but don't hold your breath. even if he was, it wouldn't be public.

if we would hear something like that, the whole ann thread would literally explode Smiley

Why wouldn't it be public? He already invested in sens, everybody knows he's into healthcare and fighting aging and stuff.

why shouldnt it be public, this would be very good advertisement for ehealth and puhs the price of the token really hard and vitalik would also profit from the rise of the price Smiley
Investors have the right to know almost everything regarding the project development. Therefore if for example Vitalik invested in this project, the info must be public.
Iam not sure.
What if I want to know, if you invested in eHealt, because I think you are a famous person in crypto?
I urge to find out if Sambuki has invested in eHalth, a bit strange, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

I really would like to know if Vitalik Buterin has invested here in eHealth too Smiley Would be really amazing!

HA! everybody would like that , but don't hold your breath. even if he was, it wouldn't be public.

I bet he doesn't like it that his fame is used to create a hype about a project so it makes sense for him to be quiet about most of his investments.

It would be awesome idea but not unless he decide to gladly promote the project, we can only hope for the best to come. Smiley

Would be awesome if they would announce a partnership/investment from him after the private round closes. Would give the project the next big step Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Investors have the right to know almost everything regarding the project development. Therefore if for example Vitalik invested in this project, the info must be public.
Iam not sure.
What if I want to know, if you invested in eHealt, because I think you are a famous person in crypto?
I urge to find out if Sambuki has invested in eHalth, a bit strange, right?
Yes of course, its very strange and weird except sambuki himself who announced it.
Investment isnt really a public thing, there is no spreadsheet for investment tho.
MaydayMayday

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Everything connected with health and blockchain will 100% succeed, that's for sure
Heard a lot of EHF, I'm very interested in the project
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

I bet he doesn't like it that his fame is used to create a hype about a project so it makes sense for him to be quiet about most of his investments.

It would be awesome idea but not unless he decide to gladly promote the project, we can only hope for the best to come. Smiley

Would be awesome if they would announce a partnership/investment from him after the private round closes. Would give the project the next big step Smiley

like I said, not gonna happen. the man's name and image has been used illicitly in the last year a lot. he doesn't want the attention.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

Everything connected with health and blockchain will 100% succeed, that's for sure

Health like banking services is one of those areas that indeed fits quite well the use cases/benefits that the blockchain brings
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Health like banking services is one of those areas that indeed fits quite well the use cases/benefits that the blockchain brings
There is nothing like 100% in crypto!
But you could be right the chance that eHealth will succeed is high, because they make a good job and have reputable scientists on board.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

But you could be right the chance that eHealth will succeed is high, because they make a good job and have reputable scientists on board.

Exactly. Combining healtcare and blockchain technology isn't a guarantee for success. It still needs a strong, hard working team with a good idea and a clear plan how to achieve their targets.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Exactly. Combining healtcare and blockchain technology isn't a guarantee for success. It still needs a strong, hard working team with a good idea and a clear plan how to achieve their targets.

Yes you are more than right. It looks like a perfect match in theory but the most important thing is execution. Without a good one, it is destined to fail.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

Yes you are more than right. It looks like a perfect match in theory but the most important thing is execution. Without a good one, it is destined to fail.

everything will depend exclusively on the efforts of the Team and the funds raised, time to do a good job they have already programmed, and the branch of health is certainly one of, if not the most important to act in Blockchain currently
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

everything will depend exclusively on the efforts of the Team and the funds raised, time to do a good job they have already programmed, and the branch of health is certainly one of, if not the most important to act in Blockchain currently
Success will depend on many factors, one of which is partnership. For them it would be good at early stages to unite with scientific and research centers.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

That would be wonderful, and after private round finishes and ico starts, i cant imagine the hype around in this project. We'll see about that.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

Good thread, guys! I really dig the in-depth discussions here :-)
However, I too, have my own doubts about this project's performance when
 it comes to the lesser-developed countries in, say, Africa. Here's hoping you will succeed everywhere :-)

the aim of the project is to make medicine more accessible to all mankind. I hope the project management will pay special attention to the third world countries.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

it comes to the lesser-developed countries in, say, Africa. Here's hoping you will succeed everywhere :-)

the aim of the project is to make medicine more accessible to all mankind. I hope the project management will pay special attention to the third world countries.

I think the ehealth team is well educated people not just ignorant some sort of nerds, so they won't neglect third world countries, also there are some doctors on the team so they know they have to cure people not just rich ones, cure everyone.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

I think the ehealth team is well educated people not just ignorant some sort of nerds, so they won't neglect third world countries, also there are some doctors on the team so they know they have to cure people not just rich ones, cure everyone.

Today, everyone has a smartphone, even in underdeveloped countries. I think this project is done for the whole social class. I think a problem would be treating the sick, not diagnosing. Considering the complexity of the project, I think they were also think about this thing.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

That would be wonderful, and after private round finishes and ico starts, i cant imagine the hype around in this project. We'll see about that.
What exactly do you mean by hype??? Selling all the coins in 1 day??? And a sharp increase in the value of coins after entering the market?? I think this company will go a lot quieter and more measured.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

What exactly do you mean by hype??? Selling all the coins in 1 day??? And a sharp increase in the value of coins after entering the market?? I think this company will go a lot quieter and more measured.

I think that he was talking about high demand just after finishing ico which is less likely in current market condition
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

The days when an ICO is sold-out in minutes/hours is probably over. With the recent market slump, it is pretty hard for projects to get funded.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

i also think that hype can come with some time on the project. People like vitalik or Aubrey bring hype with them when they show interest to a project. Maybe ehf will earn more in visibility Soon, for me it’s a really long term project.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

Today, everyone has a smartphone, even in underdeveloped countries. I think this project is done for the whole social class. I think a problem would be treating the sick, not diagnosing. Considering the complexity of the project, I think they were also think about this thing.

You can only go that far...treating and curing that's already something else. eHealth first should make sure the platform works good for diagnosing and then we'll see.

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: