Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when am I promoted?  (Read 192 times)
Toxzngx (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

hello friend of a newbie want to ask, when can i be promoted in bitcointalk? what is the condition of posting should post every day?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

To be promoted you need to increase your activity level.
The activity only increases in a rate of 14 in two weeks, don't need to post every day, but a rate of 1 post per day is enough to increase your activity in minimum time possible.

See this thread for more information: Newbies - Read before posting
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

I made a table where you can check when you will rank up if you post every day.
Here is the thread I started, just read the intro. If someone finds any mistakes, please let me know Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.msg25841174#msg25841174

Hasaanovic

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

To be promoted you need to increase your activity level.
The activity only increases in a rate of 14 in two weeks, don't need to post every day, but a rate of 1 post per day is enough to increase your activity in minimum time possible.

See this thread for more information: Newbies - Read before posting

Thanks a lot, cheers  Grin Grin
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

one constructive post is equal to one activity. After 30 activity in a month time , you get upgraded to jnr member.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

Hi my friend. First of 'll we have the save position. I want to share this with you that I've read some of the topics regarding promotion. According to them newbie must post 14 in 14 days. Avoid spamming. Read more. Respect others. And search your desires in bitcoin forum.
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

After 30 activities you get promoted to junior member. You can have maximum of 14 activites per 2 weeks. The more activites you’ll have the better will be for you, that means that you will get more money on bounties.
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:01:21 AM

one constructive post is equal to one activity. After 30 activity in a month time , you get upgraded to jnr member.

so it really true that we can be promoted for a month as a jr member? what if we can make 30 activity before a month end? does it possible?
 Undecided

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

hello friend of a newbie want to ask, when can i be promoted in bitcointalk? what is the condition of posting should post every day?

Just post when you have something to contribute to bitcoin.  Otherwise, you will eventually get tagged as a shitposter, and you will have wasted your time.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

karna bitcoin can help...
...which must be bitcoinlah...
...dengan easy money with...
...you bolem buy it with...
...coin besajo it bitcoin
because bitcoin is easier to get compared than other coins, and I do not doubt the bitcoin anymore because the bitcoin grows fast and
if it makes you fortunate for the future you bolem buy it with all you want, but I think not all, because you also need not in the real world, if you buy it all how with your real world
where bitcoin is faster its development and more expensive than other coin coin besajo it bitcoin also easier in can.

Hopefully never.
matjazsircelj

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

Good reputation takes time. So does loyalty, contribution and trust. I personally don't expect to be accepted (and prompted) in a new community instantly. When I started on Twitter, for example, it took a few years to get recognition as an "influencer" (although I don't like that word). So, take your time, enjoy the ride, learn and contribute.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: