Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Essential Tools In Crypto  (Read 126 times)
KryptoKitty123 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:11:27 AM by KryptoKitty123
Merited by mocacinno (1), LeGaulois (1)

If your new to the crypto space or want to take a more deeper dive into the world of useful websites this post may be for you. Here are four tools all the links I use on a regular basis to stay up-to-date and help me to make better trades.

1 - Cointelligence

It has several features:

a) General Overview of the Market

Here you can view several altcoins. To my knowledge, they have the largest database of all altcoins. You can sort the data by price, volume, algorithm, proof type, market cap and 24h change.

b) Coin Specific Data

You can view charts and market data on a specific cryptocurrency. Useful information includes latest trades from all exchanges, forums, orders on all exchanges, advanced charts and analysis.

c) Coin Analysis

You can also read the latest news regarding the market as well as analysis made by chart analyst experts. The Bitcoin analysis has been particularly impressive www.cointelligence.com/content/analysis/bitcoin

2 - Coinbase

Probably the most popular and easy-to-use exchange in the space that allows you to buy/sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. This is my normal go to exchange if I need to bring fiat money into the market.

3 - Coindera

Coindera makes it easy to monitor Bitcoin and over one hundred cryptocurrencies. You can get real-time alerts sent via email, SMS, and push notifications to your Android or IOS devices and the user interface is responsive and attractive.

4 - Blockfolio

If you do wish to monitor your portfolio I recommend using Blockfolio. It's a mobile app available on Android and iOS that does not require an account. There is a lot of privacy speculation about portfolio management apps in general but this application seems to be on the up and up.

Here are the tools I use to help me trade better. Comment below other tools I missed and those that you would like to recommend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

If your new to the crypto space or want to take a more deeper dive into the world of useful websites this post may be for you. Here are four tools all the links I use on a regular basis to stay up-to-date and help me to make better trades.

1 - Cointelligence

It has several features:

a) General Overview of the Market

Here you can view several altcoins. To my knowledge, they have the largest database of all altcoins. You can sort the data by price, volume, algorithm, proof type, market cap and 24h change.

b) Coin Specific Data

You can view charts and market data on a specific cryptocurrency. Useful information includes latest trades from all exchanges, forums, orders on all exchanges, advanced charts and analysis.

c) Coin Analysis

You can also read the latest news regarding the market as well as analysis made by chart analyst experts. The Bitcoin analysis has been particularly impressive www.cointelligence.com/content/analysis/bitcoin

2 - Coinbase

Probably the most popular and easy-to-use exchange in the space that allows you to buy/sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. This is my normal go to exchange if I need to bring fiat money into the market.

3 - Coindera

Coindera makes it easy to monitor Bitcoin and over one hundred cryptocurrencies. You can get real-time alerts sent via email, SMS, and push notifications to your Android or IOS devices and the user interface is responsive and attractive.

4 - Blockfolio

If you do wish to monitor your portfolio I recommend using Blockfolio. It's a mobile app available on Android and iOS that does not require an account. There is a lot of privacy speculation about portfolio management apps in general but this application seems to be on the up and up.

Here are the tools I use to help me trade better. Comment below other tools I missed and those that you would like to recommend.
To add, you can also register in tradingview.com which caters so many coins in various exchanges. You can also install the application "delta" which works similar to blockfolio. On a social media and news perspective, you can follow different legit people in twitter which provides helpful tip and insights regarding the market. 
fedorover

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Thanks for these tools. I will try to give them a shot next Sunday and share my experiences here.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Also add really essential site in cryptoworld:
CoinMarketCap to track capitalizations, prices, available supply and all major info about various cryptocurrencies.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: