Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Here's a tweet from Savedroid thanking backers having reached 20k backers, Savedroid social media team really working hard.
https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/964786576206237696

What do they mean by backer?? I tried visiting the Tweet to know if I can get a clue of what it is. But there was no explanation given about backer. Please mate can you enlighten mean on what this tweet means and how it helps?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

Here's a tweet from Savedroid thanking backers having reached 20k backers, Savedroid social media team really working hard.

What do they mean by backer?? I tried visiting the Tweet to know if I can get a clue of what it is. But there was no explanation given about backer. Please mate can you enlighten mean on what this tweet means and how it helps?

What I think that Cnote meant is that with backer they mean ''supporter'', or investor.
Its a general tweet thanking the ones who backed the project

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

What I think that Cnote meant is that with backer they mean ''supporter'', or investor.

Yeah just like Gunny said its a general tweet thanking everyone that backed savedroid from the onset.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

savedroid is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Nice that you have listed the Savedroid ICO, but why only Bronze Position?
And what are the criteria for the ranking?

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Yeah just like Gunny said its a general tweet thanking everyone that backed savedroid from the onset.

Backers, supporters, investors, token holders it’s all the same thing it’s just a thank you to everyone that’s gotten the ico as far as it’s come so quickly I think, don’t read so much into the wording lol Every ico uses different references to reference their investors some for legal reasons some for cultural some just because lol
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

They are at least not that small on the site so they will attract followers. Is this some kinda advertising ? To show your ICO ?

Yep more a post of advertising rather than for savedroid haha, nevertheless the more listings on ico reviewers the more publicity I guess... Only another 2.7 billion tokens to be sold then I believe.

Also glad, they have now announced it is possible for US citizens to invest in savedroid too from yesterday which opens up the doors even more
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:56:25 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Yep more a post of advertising rather than for savedroid haha, nevertheless the more listings on ico reviewers the more publicity I guess... Only another 2.7 billion tokens to be sold then I believe.

Also glad, they have now announced it is possible for US citizens to invest in savedroid too from yesterday which opens up the doors even more

That is true, the announcement that it is possible for US citizens to invest, will hopefully boost the ICO sale.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Seems like there is a growing number of ICO rating sites. I only know the famous ones like ICOBench or ICODrops, never heard of Cryptostills before. When only a couple of people learn about the ICO from this new rating, it is already worth it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:19:13 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Seems like there is a growing number of ICO rating sites. I only know the famous ones like ICOBench or ICODrops, never heard of Cryptostills before. When only a couple of people learn about the ICO from this new rating, it is already worth it.

I'm really thinking of opening an ico-rating page myself. Every week there is a new rating page. Seems to be a good deal :-) on some there are just 5 lines summary and that's it. probably just 5min work. Of course I would do that in more detail. who is participating?:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

I'm really thinking of opening an ico-rating page myself. Every week there is a new rating page. Seems to be a good deal :-) on some there are just 5 lines summary and that's it. probably just 5min work. Of course I would do that in more detail. who is participating?:-)

I'd love to see a real honest ico rating page with actual investors that wasn't just a rehash of the same drivel or copy and pastes from ICO pages with random ratings as is often the case. Hell it would be nice for ICO reviews to actually show their own holdings in the ICO's (published wallet watch addresses) so visitors can watch that the review site isn't just pumping and selling once ico is done.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

since there are big problems with frozen tokens in another project at the moment, I wonder if SVD tokens can be sent between wallets right from the beginning, or do we have to defrost them first?

Good question, ive heard of this defrosting before but don't actually know what this achieves, I hope we don't have to save the hassle.

Surprisingly very few ICOs require defrosting. I doubt it is something to worry about. If anything I think it would have been announced. The ICO is going pretty well. So we might know very soon if defrosting is on the table.

Good question, I also have some SVD and even though I planned to hold for long term. But I am also interested to know if this Tokens need defrosting. Since no such info available at site I think no such steps needed.
The tokens will be locked until the end of Main Sale. After that they can be freely traded without any further steps required.

Thanks for the information. And it's good no more action needed after end of main ICO. As I know after main sale SVD will list on HitBTC, but is there plan to make this token available on other exchanges as well?
Yes we're currently negotiating with multiple of the big exchanges.

That's great. Many people like some specific exchange due to rules and regulations. Hope SVD will be available at 3-4 exchanges including main exchange so that people can buy it with ease. I personally don't like to open lots of exchange account so hope it will be available on exchanges where I have account as well Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

since there are big problems with frozen tokens in another project at the moment, I wonder if SVD tokens can be sent between wallets right from the beginning, or do we have to defrost them first?

Good question, ive heard of this defrosting before but don't actually know what this achieves, I hope we don't have to save the hassle.

Surprisingly very few ICOs require defrosting. I doubt it is something to worry about. If anything I think it would have been announced. The ICO is going pretty well. So we might know very soon if defrosting is on the table.

Good question, I also have some SVD and even though I planned to hold for long term. But I am also interested to know if this Tokens need defrosting. Since no such info available at site I think no such steps needed.
The tokens will be locked until the end of Main Sale. After that they can be freely traded without any further steps required.

Thanks for the information. And it's good no more action needed after end of main ICO. As I know after main sale SVD will list on HitBTC, but is there plan to make this token available on other exchanges as well?

That's great. Many people like some specific exchange due to rules and regulations. Hope SVD will be available at 3-4 exchanges including main exchange so that people can buy it with ease. I personally don't like to open lots of exchange account so hope it will be available on exchanges where I have account as well Smiley

You can't satisfy all tastes as well. It is costly operation. As far as I know most exchanges ask for a listing fee; I guess the most effective is listing on the popular exchanges where most people are. We should also keep in mind that some exchanges play hard to get.

Anilg

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

You can't satisfy all tastes as well. It is costly operation. As far as I know most exchanges ask for a listing fee; I guess the most effective is listing on the popular exchanges where most people are. We should also keep in mind that some exchanges play hard to get.

Yes that's right, there is no use of listing at all exchanges, all money raised will go there if team try to list at all exchanges.
I  am expecting it to list at atleast one main exchange where many people can buy without worries. Or I should say with less hassle/problem
girib1684

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Could you some clear exactly. Actually I didn't get properly meaning of defrosting. Exactly what they are going to do with SVD tokens?
You don't have to do anything. After the Main Sale tokens can be freely transferred.
Ok. Means I do not have to do anything. If I am a investor, after Main Sale that my reserved Tokens can be transferred automatically in my wallet.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

OH really US citizens   Huh  I thought there is some kind of restriction on them and China  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

Since the establishment of the German-based company, savedroid has raised more than € 3 million of equity from well-known investors such as the Investment and Economic Development Bank of Rheinland-Pfalz, 360T Implementing Partner Part Alfred Schorno, Founder of Infosys Germany & former CEO Debjit D. Chaudhuri and Traxpay Founder Dr. Michael Rundshagen.
ilyasjaveed

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

fantastic project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

I am in.  Grin
If someone tells me now that they still get money or tokens for this relatively simple assessment, this will be a very good deal.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

I am in.  Grin
If someone tells me now that they still get money or tokens for this relatively simple assessment, this will be a very good deal.

There is so many of these third-party companies around making it harder and more common to see these things.

Doesn't make it very profesionnal where there is over 30 different ones and also, these guys get paid on advertisements and things like that depending on how many views/hits the website generates
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

It does not look as if the americans are investing heavily in Savedroid. the counter does not move very fast anymore. But no wonder, with the minimum requirements that require the law in the US.
But people from other countries: You should not miss the chance on Savedroid
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: