Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55359 times)
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

almost 5 days left, nearly two-thirds of the tokens are sold
Ladies and Gentlemen, time is running out. Do not think too long, otherwise you will bite your ass:-)
I agree with this i personally think in these 5 days they will reach their cap easily but even if they do not reach it they will burn all unsold tokens also after these 5 days all purchased and rewarded tokens will be send to your wallet.

This is why I'm not worried whether it hits the hard cap or not, either way I have high confidence in savedroid and very happy with how each sale period has performed!

Time to hold now and not panic sell when it hits the first exchange soon...

Why would everybody worries about not hitting the hard cap?
Look, soft cap has been reached, which means the minimum goal funding for the development is already raised. What savedroid has collected now is more than enough. Based on my calculations, they already collected more than 46M dollars.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?

I think it will list around 0.03 € per token and then go down to 0.02 because of bounty hunters dumping. But don't look for short term, in long term it will give us good returns.

Right now price is 10000SVD= 100EUR. But if they planned Burnes unsold tokens after sale so definitely we will see new high in SVD. Because always tokens burning will create demands in project.

Yes, that should give some extra benefit to investors. But I see multiple return because of project also itself. I am not looking at short term benefits, real benefit can only be seen after few months.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?

I think it will list around 0.03 € per token and then go down to 0.02 because of bounty hunters dumping. But don't look for short term, in long term it will give us good returns.

Right now price is 10000SVD= 100EUR. But if they planned Burnes unsold tokens after sale so definitely we will see new high in SVD. Because always tokens burning will create demands in project.

Yes, that should give some extra benefit to investors. But I see multiple return because of project also itself. I am not looking at short term benefits, real benefit can only be seen after few months.

That really have benefits to investors. For more details of SVD holding benefits are mentioned in white paper page number 33. Point number 3.3.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Nice prediction mate, I'm hoping it will be listed around 0.05€ per token tho, no matter the listing price and the fact that bounty hunters might dump when SVD get listed  I'm in for the long term.
I agree with you waiting and having patience for a long term is the best idea to have a lot of profit i am with you also waiting for the long turn but i believe it will start at 0.03€.
the right decision is holding in the long term is a good thing in my opinion, I noticed a lot of good ico in the last year which has increased rapidly than you regret later better be patient a little unless you need urgent costs.

You are very correct Brattavito which is why I advice peeps not to sell all, sell some for sake of what you intend doing or using the money for not just sell all and regret much later, fact is crypto is growing and a lot of uses in the nearest future, Savedroid is with a lot of use cases so why sell all immediately after listing  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, time is running out. Do not think too long, otherwise you will bite your ass:-)
I agree with this i personally think in these 5 days they will reach their cap easily but even if they do not reach it they will burn all unsold tokens also after these 5 days all purchased and rewarded tokens will be send to your wallet.

This is why I'm not worried whether it hits the hard cap or not, either way I have high confidence in savedroid and very happy with how each sale period has performed!

Look, soft cap has been reached, which means the minimum goal funding for the development is already raised. What savedroid has collected now is more than enough. Based on my calculations, they already collected more than 46M dollars.

This was the point I was trying to make, espically when the project has said they will burn any remaining unsold tokens which will give instant value. I don't see why anybody would be concerned that the hardcap hasn't been reached
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

With five days left a lot of things can happen, i still believe Savedroid will reach their hardcap. However if the hardcap isn't reached I think Savedroid has had an excellent ICO and I'm positive of greater things to come in the future.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

With five days left a lot of things can happen, i still believe Savedroid will reach their hardcap. However if the hardcap isn't reached I for one believe Savedroid has had an excellent ICO and I'm positive of greater things to come in the future.

I do not think that the hardcap will be reached because only 5 days left. I'm not worried about the increase of the value of each SVD Token.  Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

With five days left a lot of things can happen, i still believe Savedroid will reach their hardcap. However if the hardcap isn't reached I for one believe Savedroid has had an excellent ICO and I'm positive of greater things to come in the future.

I do not think that the hardcap will be reached because only 5 days left. I'm not worried about the increase of the value of each SVD Token.  Smiley

Well, to reach the hardcap there has to be a huge increase in token sales in the next couple of days. I also have my doubts that the ICO will sell out. But nevertheless, the Savedroid ICO was a huge success, even if it doesn't reach the hardcap.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

46Million dollars are really impressive.
But the value of our token does not only increase when there is less of it and demand increases. the tokens are also worth more if the company itself has taken more money. So the more tokens sold, the more valuable. or do I see this in the wrong area?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Well, to reach the hardcap there has to be a huge increase in token sales in the next couple of days. I also have my doubts that the ICO will sell out. But nevertheless, the Savedroid ICO was a huge success, even if it doesn't reach the hardcap.

The stats are pretty impressive to begin with, savedroid is a huge success and is not over until its over, the hardcap is the estimated value that they need but it doesn't mean it will stop them from becoming successful, 5 days is still a whole lot of avenue for opportunities to spring up
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

46Million dollars are really impressive.
But the value of our token does not only increase when there is less of it and demand increases. the tokens are also worth more if the company itself has taken more money. So the more tokens sold, the more valuable. or do I see this in the wrong area?

Hmm typically if the hard cap is reached the proposed roadmap will be followed, which means more updates, development and thus more incentives for other people to buy SVDs on exchanges. If the hard cap is not reached (or less tokens are sold) then the unsold tokens will not be used, but an altered roadmap is less likely to stimulate the purchasing power than the original one

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community!! wow resale was sold out in 7 hours! that is a huge result!!! am i late for the public sale - would be happy to have a chance to participate in it and invest into your project!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Check out the latest Twitter or Medium post, which highlight the main advantages of the Savedroid ICO.

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/970252585256046593
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/final-push-savedroid-ico-enters-the-final-week-db12e46c6200
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Good afternoon, team and the community!! wow resale was sold out in 7 hours! that is a huge result!!! am i late for the public sale - would be happy to have a chance to participate in it and invest into your project!

Main sale is still open, there are 5 days left to invest! You are right the pre sale was very successful and they have nearly sold 4 billion SVD tokens in total!

girib1684

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Check out the latest Twitter or Medium post, which highlight the main advantages of the Savedroid ICO.

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/970252585256046593
https://medium.com/@ico_8796/final-push-savedroid-ico-enters-the-final-week-db12e46c6200
That's great post here. Savedroid always deserve for top reviews. That's why sold pre sale in 7 hours only. Team taking lots initiative for success of savedroid. Good luck Savedroid team.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

You are welcome to do so as we are all investors here... The main sale is still open and i hope you will enjoy the ride with us.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Main sale is still open, there are 5 days left to invest! You are right the pre sale was very successful and they have nearly sold 4 billion SVD tokens in total!

They were operational for sometime so it was easy to get the pre-sale; Now they have sold nearly 4 billion which is no easy thing they are doing really well; they are quite popular; if you plan to jump in you still got few days left.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

You are welcome to do so as we are all investors here... The main sale is still open and i hope you will enjoy the ride with us.

Lol ya I’m pretty sure most of us missed the presale as it is it was basically only open for a blink of an eye before it sold out.

That said it’s still early enough to get into the ico I know I got in fairly late but now I’ve stocked up a. Good bit of svd and will probably hold it for a while and see where the team can take us and hope we see a nice slow and steady market cap growth post ico
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Lol ya I’m pretty sure most of us missed the presale as it is it was basically only open for a blink of an eye before it sold out.

That said it’s still early enough to get into the ico I know I got in fairly late but now I’ve stocked up a. Good bit of svd and will probably hold it for a while and see where the team can take us and hope we see a nice slow and steady market cap growth post ico

Yeah I have around 100,000 SVD Im really hoping this project can be a huge success, Im still debating whether I should mint the tokens or leave them unminted.

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Yeah I have around 100,000 SVD Im really hoping this project can be a huge success, Im still debating whether I should mint the tokens or leave them unminted.
woww ,,, you have 100,000 SVD
are you going to buy SVD again, this will be profit
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: