Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55359 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

cool, I read in the whitepaper that in the future you can also buy SVD-Tokens directly in the savedroid app.
But I've also read that some of the tokens you spend on the app are being burned. Doesn't that mean that fewer and fewer tokens are available? ok, there will be a lot of tokens in the beginning, but over the years it will be less and less. good for hodlers, but what happens if the number of tokens really gets very low?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

cool, I read in the whitepaper that in the future you can also buy SVD-Tokens directly in the savedroid app.
But I've also read that some of the tokens you spend on the app are being burned. Doesn't that mean that fewer and fewer tokens are available? ok, there will be a lot of tokens in the beginning, but over the years it will be less and less. good for hodlers, but what happens if the number of tokens really gets very low?
The SVD token has 18 decimals, so there's plenty of space to run the whole system with one single token. Wink

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

What is the minimum amount for the ICO and is there a maximum amount?
Is KYC necessary and from what amount?
Min amount is 10 €, max amount on the frontend is 100,000 €. For bigger tickets just contact us directly.

KYC is required and depends on the investement amount.

Like the fact it's only a 10 euro minimum entry, makes it a lot easier for those of us with limited fiat at the moment (market hasn't been nice lately lol so not exactly swiming in liquidity) but definitely helps to be able to grab even a small investment in ICO's that show promise... especially those with existing platforms/products, they always tend to be the best performers especially through dips like these that we're going through across crypto.

Boy do i hate KYC's though but i understand why its necessary especially for non-utility coins.
gixon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

I think that such a great team work successful project!
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Min amount is 10 €, max amount on the frontend is 100,000 €. For bigger tickets just contact us directly.

Like the fact it's only a 10 euro minimum entry, makes it a lot easier for those of us with limited fiat at the moment (market hasn't been nice lately lol so not exactly swiming in liquidity) but definitely helps to be able to grab even a small investment in ICO's that show promise... especially those with existing platforms/products, they always tend to be the best performers especially through dips like these that we're going through across crypto.

Boy do i hate KYC's though but i understand why its necessary especially for non-utility coins.

I totally agree with you mate the market isn't friendly at the moment lol, I'm glad the minimum is 10 euro Savedroid really has everybody in mind. I understand the idea behind KYC I feel it's a needed addition to the crypto ecosystem.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

Savedroid is an established company which has been running since 2015 if i am not wrong with a working product and over 200k users...
Then what made savedroid look into the cryptocurrency direction?

To be honest we're looking for the crypto-market since the beginning. But even the still barrier of lack of knowledge was too high for our existing user base. Some months ago most of them would not even know what a bitcoin is. But the latest media-hype helped here to do some first education, where we can build up now.

Wow... Your existing user database wouldn't know about bitcoin?
I thought most of your users are from the European part of the world basically Germany.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Savedroid is an established company which has been running since 2015 if i am not wrong with a working product and over 200k users...
Then what made savedroid look into the cryptocurrency direction?

To be honest we're looking for the crypto-market since the beginning. But even the still barrier of lack of knowledge was too high for our existing user base. Some months ago most of them would not even know what a bitcoin is. But the latest media-hype helped here to do some first education, where we can build up now.

Wow... Your existing user database wouldn't know about bitcoin?
I thought most of your users are from the European part of the world basically Germany.
Yes they are actually all from Germany, but usual mass market users, no techies Wink

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

I hate KYC too but I also know that is necessary for some ICOs.
Before I kill my piggy bank, from what amount do we have to carry out the KYC process?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I think that such a great team work successful project!

Yes mate, the team is made up of top practitioners in their various field, giving the savedroid community that assurance that they are in safe hands, one thing is to have a project and another is to actually have a team that are capable of doing the job, so lets stay positive
khroma

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

This is interesting to find this project sold out its pre-sale just in 7hours which shows alot of confidence from supporters and community.
khroma

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

I hate KYC too but I also know that is necessary for some ICOs.
Before I kill my piggy bank, from what amount do we have to carry out the KYC process?

As much as I also dislike KYC,  I feel it might bring about limitations as to the number of investors that are willing to engage in this ICO.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

This is interesting to find this project sold out its pre-sale just in 7hours which shows alot of confidence from supporters and community.

It lasted not even a day haha. This is sure not a ordinary ICO, but even a better one. I have a feeling that the main sale will also explode on 9 February.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

It lasted not even a day haha. This is sure not a ordinary ICO, but even a better one. I have a feeling that the main sale will also explode on 9 February.

Actually it lasted for about 7hours lol Savedroid already has a working product and active members I wasn't surprised the pre-sale finished that fast......i can't even imagine how the main sale will go down.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Actually it lasted for about 7hours lol Savedroid already has a working product and active members I wasn't surprised the pre-sale finished that fast......i can't even imagine how the main sale will go down.

Yes, the rush to the site when the main-ICO opens will probably be huge! This is why I really like their approach that you can reserve yourself some tokens so that you don't have this time pressure when the sale starts.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I honestly was surprised lol; I am actually following this project closely; at least for me i think these kind of projects that could bridge the traditional application with crypto world is a winner. It was successful without crypto and now they are introducing crypto so you are basically merging both worlds. I advise you to watch closely. I know I am.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

It has a good number of people who understand what they stand for and what they are trying to solve. People who know the worth and value of the project. That's a very good start for them
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Ah so you need to be in Germany to use the app from Savedroid now (Google Play). Because it is in German. I hope that it will come soon for other countries, and that you can start earning there as well.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Ah so you need to be in Germany to use the app from Savedroid now (Google Play). Because it is in German. I hope that it will come soon for other countries, and that you can start earning there as well.

Me too but Germany is a good market, especially for fintech companies. It's great that they have the German app on iOS and Android and they already have a user base of over 200,000.

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

It's not because it's in German, it's because it's currently aimed only towards the German market right now (simply too much regulation to make a global app that deals with fiat). When crypto market will be a part of the app, other countries will be supported aswell. Regulations on crypto pop up in lots of countries now though, don't think they will be able to avoid in entirely.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

Seems Savedroid will be looking to get similar deals with other major webshops, such as eBay Otto Bonprix Saturn etc;

https://t.co/pdTuOtSxNV

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: