Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

So the soft-cap was reached easily during the pre-sale, right? What would happen, if there will be unsold tokens after the ICO? Will they get burned? After the great success of the pre-sale it's unlikely and I think the ICO will be sold-out fast but I am just wondering.
Yes all unsold tokens will be burned.

That's really great news, the unsold tokens hanging around always makes investors anxious and tends to suppress the coin/tokens growth. Burning them off ensures the cap is safe and investors feel comfortable in the size of the network and the true value of the tokens their buying. The fact softcap was hit is also helps a lot with investor anxiety at least mine because i know its not gonna be a waste of time tracking and putting time into the project let alone money. I really hate thinking i'm into something great only to get refunded months later because a group misses the softcap.

First of all, thanks tobson2 for your fast answer.

And yes, it's good that unsold tokens would be burned. I know of other projects that move unsold tokens to a pool for a second token sale and I absolutely dislike this approach. Great that Savedroid is doing it differently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I have downloaded the app, but i cannot register with a Belgium post code.
Access only with German post codes?
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

I have downloaded the app, but i cannot register with a Belgium post code.
Access only with German post codes?
Unfortunately, yes. For the current app you need to be a German resident. But we'll expand worldwide with the funds from the ICO. Feel free to have a detailed look into our roadmap at ico.savedroid.com/roadmap

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Will there be more currencies available to pay with ? Currently you can pay with EUR, BTC and ETH. My brother has some Bitcoincash so that would be nice for him to invest with it.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Will there be more currencies available to pay with ? Currently you can pay with EUR, BTC and ETH. My brother has some Bitcoincash so that would be nice for him to invest with it.
For crypto we'll only support BTC and ETH. For FIAT we're evaluating to also offer USD. Unfortunately, no Bitcoincash.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

For crypto we'll only support BTC and ETH. For FIAT we're evaluating to also offer USD. Unfortunately, no Bitcoincash.

Ah oke thanks for your super fast answer Smiley. Well then i need to convince him to convert his Bitcoincash to ETH maybe. I will probably wait for the main sale. Cheers !

BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan

I heard that you can already reserved your ICO from now if you want to buy, so it make sure you not miss it incase it sold quick. Cheesy

Reservation will be available from Monday.

Great start very soon on Monday!  Will read true the whitepaper and maybe get it some .... by the way is there any Thai version on the Whitepaper yet? It would be nice for me to read and understand as i am Thai  Huh  
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

500 million tokens of the Pre-sale Savedroid ICO were SOLD OUT in 7 hours!!! This is bringing me here Smiley Very interesting project! now reading on the whitepaper, so much more to learn about Smiley

Yes, this is really interesting project. There was huge demand in pre-ico. Now I expect ICO too sold out earlier than end date. I am also interested and thinking to buy tokens during ICO, but before that would Check the whitepaper to get overall idea of Sevedriod teams plan

I heard that you can already reserved your ICO from now if you want to buy, so it make sure you not miss it incase it sold quick. Cheesy

Reservation will be available from Monday.

Great start very soon on Monday!  Will read true the whitepaper and maybe get it some .... by the way is there any Thai version on the Whitepaper yet? It would be nice for me to read and understand as i am Thai  Huh  
Unfortunately, there's no Thai whitepaper yet. But our community adds new translations almost daily to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xhUd2RGg7BtFM3SHXYvjrCSoGHyicss-3S4tYWUNkAU/edit#gid=448276818.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

I just read their your info graphic post on medium and I must say it's really good. A very simplified explanation of your purpose. I have the post multiple claps. I now have a clue of what your project is about even though am yet to read your whitepaper. Who ever wrote that Infographic article among your team members is really good. I recommend that article for everyone who wants to get a good summary of this project.

Just make sure to include the fees between each part of the infographic

Hum? Not sure I get what you trying to mean presently mate. What fee are talking about? Didn't see any fees in the Infographic I am referring to. Unless we not talking about same thing. Mind clarifying to me what you mean?
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Ive downloaded the token model from this link: https://ico.savedroid.com/savedroid%20tokenmodel.xlsx

Why is there a 10% allocation of tokens for ''community, Biz dev, expansion''? What does this exactly mean?

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

Ive downloaded the token model from this link: https://ico.savedroid.com/savedroid%20tokenmodel.xlsx

Why is there a 10% allocation of tokens for ''community, Biz dev, expansion''? What does this exactly mean?
That is used to build, develop, tain and engage the community. Some examples could be sponsoring of events, organizing meetups etc.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Savedroid Founder & CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir great experienced person. He have total 8+ years experience. Please check below about Dr Yassin Hankir.

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/yassinhankir/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/YassinHankir
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

It is great to see a track record at least I know now that your product actually works. Where is the product mostly active in? Germany?

Nice to see the founder replying to questions here too shows communications are open now at least for me two things (critical things in investment decision) out of the way. A working product and an available founder. I feel it is a great path ahead.
Yes the current product is available in Germany only so far. For the crypto-product we plan to go worldwide, as there's no need to have a German bank account anymore.

Good because i was about asking same, i'm relieved and for the fact that savedroid is using an artificial intelligence is a plus, the globe is involving and AI is the future, is either one joins where the future is heading or left behind
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

It is great to see a track record at least I know now that your product actually works. Where is the product mostly active in? Germany?

Nice to see the founder replying to questions here too shows communications are open now at least for me two things (critical things in investment decision) out of the way. A working product and an available founder. I feel it is a great path ahead.
Yes the current product is available in Germany only so far. For the crypto-product we plan to go worldwide, as there's no need to have a German bank account anymore.

Good because i was about asking same, i'm relieved and for the fact that savedroid is using an artificial intelligence is a plus, the globe is involving and AI is the future, is either one joins where the future is heading or left behind

Artificial Intelligence exists for a long while now, the concept of AI goes quite deep, I think it helps to be a bit more specific, for example sentiment analysis (implying that a system attempts to characterize emotions) or machine learning (where a large dataset is supplied to the system which then attempts to find a correlation)

Perhaps it makes more sense to look at cancer, the amount of types of cancer is so diverse that it is almost impossible to find a cure to it

Nevertheless, I think AI works well together with blockchain applications

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Tobson, are there any restrictions for citizens of some countries, like at some other procjects for people from the US or China, that stops them from participating or is your ICO open for everyone?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

Tobson, are there any restrictions for citizens of some countries, like at some other procjects for people from the US or China, that stops them from participating or is your ICO open for everyone?

Is there already an ICO ban active in some countries?

I was under the impression that ICO's filter out some countries out of precaution so that they won't have difficulties explaining their investment when a ban does become active

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

Artificial Intelligence exists for a long while now, the concept of AI goes quite deep, I think it helps to be a bit more specific, for example sentiment analysis (implying that a system attempts to characterize emotions) or machine learning (where a large dataset is supplied to the system which then attempts to find a correlation)

Perhaps it makes more sense to look at cancer, the amount of types of cancer is so diverse that it is almost impossible to find a cure to it

Nevertheless, I think AI works well together with blockchain applications
We're right now using Machine Learning especially for all financial predictions, but are experimenting a lot with some deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow. Of course AI is not a new concept, but we (in the sense of humanity, not only savedroid) are also still far away of having a strong AI, but this is in my opinion just a matter of time.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Yes there are, you have to accept following:
I am NOT a US or Chinese citizen, resident or green card holder. Nor am I a citizen or resident of Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam or resident of a country where US embargoes and sanctions are in force, namely Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, or Cuba.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Hey all... savedroid has a good project but i have a question is savedroid the first cryptocurrency using AI?
Saw it when i read the one pager
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Hey all... savedroid has a good project but i have a question is savedroid the first cryptocurrency using AI?
Saw it when i read the one pager
Where did you exactly see that? That has to be a misunderstanding. We're definitely not the first using AI, maybe the first combining savings and spending using AI. At least I don't know a competitor on that field yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: