Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55359 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:16:03 PM

I am interested in the Savedroid teams experience, have any of the senior members participated in previous cryptocurrency projects? Also have any of team members worked together before on any projects?
Yes, just have a look at our LinkedIn profiles, before I post a long list here Smiley

None of the management team is coming directly from university or something like that. Most of us are serial entrepreneurs.

Okay I will do, I did have a brief look previously at Yassin's Linkedin but I will check out some of the other team members pages including yours.

Thanks for your quick response  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

I am interested in the Savedroid teams experience, have any of the senior members participated in previous cryptocurrency projects? Also have any of team members worked together before on any projects?
Yes, just have a look at our LinkedIn profiles, before I post a long list here Smiley

None of the management team is coming directly from university or something like that. Most of us are serial entrepreneurs.

Okay I will do, I did have a brief look previously at Yassin's Linkedin but I will check out some of the other team members pages including yours.

Thanks for your quick response  Grin

Well, and you can undoubtedly see on their already successfully working mobile app, that they know what they are doing  Grin
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???
We see multiple types of saving which we have all already implemented in the current app:
- saving in the sense of moving money from your checkings account (via ifttt-rules or our AI)
- saving in the sense of saving money on existing contracts. Therefore our AI analyzes your contracts and behavior (e.g. data consumption) and suggests better contracts for you
- saving in the sense of saving money when fulfilling your wishes. Therefore we scan our partner network for good deals for you (e.g. the 3% offer on Amazon)

Will users have to pay fees for the automatic savings done by the AI (i.e moving money from the checking account)? If so users, especially those who deal with small amounts of money, might lose more money on fees than the amount they save.
The current app is totally free for our users. This might change when converting to crypto, but this will be percentual fees. So it doesn't matter if you save cents or millions.

Thanks for the quick answer. So if you don't take fess on the transactions, what will be your primary source of income? Or will you just leave the savings fee free and take cuts from investments or transactions?
We'll defintitely iterate also on the cost structure, to make it accepted by the users. My current assumption (to be proven) is that we'll stick with the affiliate commission for fiat savings and when converting to crypto make a cut on these.

Fair enough. I'm sure you will find the economic model that works both for you and for the users. I think once large amount of users make the switch into crypto, they will soon be interested in investments aswell, and this is another great source of potential income.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:48 AM

Wait let me get this striaght. Savedroid is not a trading app but a saving but. All I have to do is connect my credit card to the app and the AI will tell me which coin to buy for profit making. Correct me if am wrong, but this looks more of trading than saving. Where exactly does the saving action come in?? I mean  how does it help save money by making us spend money? Not to mention the likely 2€ fee for using the app. Please some should explain this to me please. Thanks

Thanks for sharing the article. Didn't know that it charge the monthly fee :O They said if you shopping with in the app in the store that they have a deal you will get a discount. and the AI will study what do u like to buy and find the best deal direct to you when it see the good one. so kinda save that money?  or something els i missing???
We see multiple types of saving which we have all already implemented in the current app:
- saving in the sense of moving money from your checkings account (via ifttt-rules or our AI)
- saving in the sense of saving money on existing contracts. Therefore our AI analyzes your contracts and behavior (e.g. data consumption) and suggests better contracts for you
- saving in the sense of saving money when fulfilling your wishes. Therefore we scan our partner network for good deals for you (e.g. the 3% offer on Amazon)

Will users have to pay fees for the automatic savings done by the AI (i.e moving money from the checking account)? If so users, especially those who deal with small amounts of money, might lose more money on fees than the amount they save.
The current app is totally free for our users. This might change when converting to crypto, but this will be percentual fees. So it doesn't matter if you save cents or millions.

Thanks for the quick answer. So if you don't take fess on the transactions, what will be your primary source of income? Or will you just leave the savings fee free and take cuts from investments or transactions?
We'll defintitely iterate also on the cost structure, to make it accepted by the users. My current assumption (to be proven) is that we'll stick with the affiliate commission for fiat savings and when converting to crypto make a cut on these.

In the whitepaper it's states that  user will be able to switch between cryptocurrency. When switching from one cryptocurrency to another what's the  % fee charged?
That's not fixed yet and also might vary between cryptocurrencies.

okay thanks for your reply, when you do come up with the fees i hope it will be a fair one.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

interesting, a german project Smiley what will be the usage of the svd tokens in some short words. dont have the time too read all. thanks!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:41:19 AM

I have my favorite projects all bookmarked to check on their updates just to see am not missing anything worth noting. I have to say Tobson well done being available to answer all the questions here. That is something I personally consider in deciding if the project is worth it; It reflects appreciation to the community and openness to answer all doubts; It is great to see you taking the time and answering all questions.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

interesting, a german project Smiley what will be the usage of the svd tokens in some short words. dont have the time too read all. thanks!
Hey, Please watch below video to know something about SVD tokens. Video made by Founder & CEO @savedroidAG Yassin Hankir.

https://youtu.be/CN4UZ1zIr2A
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Fair enough. I'm sure you will find the economic model that works both for you and for the users. I think once large amount of users make the switch into crypto, they will soon be interested in investments aswell, and this is another great source of potential income.

I don't really see savedroid as an investment but an opportunity to develop a habit of savings and to give the community the benefits involved in savings, is like a disciplinary app that disciplines us in a better way, i don't need to argue about it once it understands me, it simply takes care of my finance   
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

I don't really see savedroid as an investment but an opportunity to develop a habit of savings and to give the community the benefits involved in savings, is like a disciplinary app that disciplines us in a better way, i don't need to argue about it once it understands me, it simply takes care of my finance   

Great to see savedriod team is answering here also on time.
Regarding fee structure, I think that will be changed modified based on the users requirements / expectations.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users

Since the AI is involved I think the duties are taken care of by the system, when users have the freedom to make judgment calls, it might impact the intended outcome

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

Good. Timely response. You've been really helpful in this group @tobson2. Your response have been quick and accurate. I must commend your effort in here so far. Keep it up
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change cryptos manually we will consider it somehow.

This is interesting and I'm glad the admins are so active on these project forums and I'm very glad & appreciative how you look at community feedback and consider things your community suggest/state.

Thanks for update and keep up the hard work Smiley
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change cryptos manually we will consider it somehow.

This is interesting and I'm glad the admins are so active on these project forums and I'm very glad & appreciative how you look at community feedback and consider things your community suggest/state.

As the founder and CTO of this project, he certainly understands the whole of the project itself. But not all projects that the founders of his own took to the field as present in this forum to answer various questions asked by visitors. Often the thread is represented by other team members who are on duty or use third party services. That is why I also salute and honor the founder taking the time to serve the visitors and potential investors who are here. Good job sir...
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

As the founder and CTO of this project, he certainly understands the whole of the project itself. But not all projects that the founders of his own took to the field as present in this forum to answer various questions asked by visitors. Often the thread is represented by other team members who are on duty or use third party services. That is why I also salute and honor the founder taking the time to serve the visitors and potential investors who are here. Good job sir...

Agreed unlike some projects that feels like you have to pay the founders to reply to you; I admire those that actually find the time to answer the community even if it is slow as long as the community is able to get answers that is something admirable. I think the team here has gained much of customer support given they have been operations for sometime now. So they value that.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Agreed unlike some projects that feels like you have to pay the founders to reply to you; I admire those that actually find the time to answer the community even if it is slow as long as the community is able to get answers that is something admirable. I think the team here has gained much of customer support given they have been operations for sometime now. So they value that.
You want to pay me? Just PN for my personal wallet address. Wink

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

HI tobson I like the work you do around here plus the fact that  you break things so easily.... Is there a shipping cost coverage or arrangement upon finding good deal for clients on the savedroid app?
Currently there's no system like that. The partners approach us directly or we approach them after having a look into the data what would our users really help. We do not simply accept every deal, it really needs to match to the users.

You seem not to get the first question clearly... In a case a user's needs has been matched and the user is not around a close location say for example user is far away africa and his deal in Europe has been match how do savedroid intends to do in such situation?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

Now a large number of companies based their designs take the development of AI at the same time on this market for quite a number of the serious players. You will work with someone of the already known developers or will yourself to develop your AI.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

HI tobson I like the work you do around here plus the fact that  you break things so easily.... Is there a shipping cost coverage or arrangement upon finding good deal for clients on the savedroid app?
Currently there's no system like that. The partners approach us directly or we approach them after having a look into the data what would our users really help. We do not simply accept every deal, it really needs to match to the users.

You seem not to get the first question clearly... In a case a user's needs has been matched and the user is not around a close location say for example user is far away africa and his deal in Europe has been match how do savedroid intends to do in such situation?
We have two type of deals:
- Online deals, that can usually be served worldwide as long as the product is digital or also shipped worldwide
- Offline deals, e.g. a gym offer, in that case we compare the location of the users (GPS tracking via app) with the offer and show it only if the user is in a valid range

Does this answer your question better?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: