Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Nice project dev..iam very interest

...i hope sucses this project

Savedroid is an interesting project, i strongly believe this project will succeed given the facts on ground at the moment I.e existing products, has over 200,000 users already along with offer with Amazon and a handful of others the project has good prospects.

Base on the the Demand of the Tokens on the Pre sale period, i personal think that because people see what is the value of the project Smiley

the demand was so high and it sold out quickly
Savedroid is here to stay and for sure will make investors proud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Yeah the market is all red and is definitely the best time to buy
But is there a reason why the market suddenly went red after the january bloodbath
BTCHybrid

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Nice project dev..iam very interest

...i hope sucses this project

Savedroid is an interesting project, i strongly believe this project will succeed given the facts on ground at the moment I.e existing products, has over 200,000 users already along with offer with Amazon and a handful of others the project has good prospects.

Base on the the Demand of the Tokens on the Pre sale period, i personal think that because people see what is the value of the project Smiley

the demand was so high and it sold out quickly
Savedroid is here to stay and for sure will make investors proud

Yep the Technology it already out there and people really use it. I wish now i am in Germany so could try Smiley
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
Merited by kimamaxgreen (2), gee777 (1)

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

But is there a reason why the market suddenly went red after the january bloodbath

It is a little off-topic, but currently there supposedly is doubt as to how reliable/regulated the tether is (USDT, digital dollar, issue: no limit to produce additional USDT which caused concerns)
USDT is the most common currency to sell your cryptocurrency for, bitfinex (US) processes the largest sum.

USD can also be produced additionally and this has been possible for a century or so, but USD is regulated by the IMF (not even US government)

So there is a degree of hypocrisy involved, I see the current dip as people with weak knees who panic sell their crypto assets.

In any case, when you invest in ICOs, the value in USD of your investment is locked.
So if you invest in an ICO with 1 BTC, say 12k USD/BTC, you are invested for 12k USD.
If USD/BTC then proceeds to drop, you still have 12k invested, but this might go the other way around as well

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

gee777

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

It is a little off-topic, but currently there supposedly is doubt as to how reliable/regulated the tether is (USDT, digital dollar, issue: no limit to produce additional USDT which caused concerns)
USDT is the most common currency to sell your cryptocurrency for, bitfinex (US) processes the largest sum.

USD can also be produced additionally and this has been possible for a century or so, but USD is regulated by the IMF (not even US government)

So there is a degree of hypocrisy involved, I see the current dip as people with weak knees who panic sell their crypto assets.

In any case, when you invest in ICOs, the value in USD of your investment is locked.
So if you invest in an ICO with 1 BTC, say 12k USD/BTC, you are invested for 12k USD.
If USD/BTC then proceeds to drop, you still have 12k invested, but this might go the other way around as well

Thanks for enlightening me on this issue and i don't really think it is off-topic as this affects all crypto including savedroid.
Which brings me back to savedroid projects...how do savedroid tend to react to the bearish and bullish run of crypto, since it is trying to implement a spending and saving method using AI.

Will it follow the USDT way or the normal way?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

While many companies have only a vision, savedroid has a core product that is live, strong business partners, more than 200,000 App downloads, >10m saving transactions, thousands of active users, and millions in savings. Now savedroid brings its strength to the Crypto Community.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users

Since the AI is involved I think the duties are taken care of by the system, when users have the freedom to make judgment calls, it might impact the intended outcome

Is actually a self learning body which can simply change to adaptation, in this case, if the individual decides to make a change on his/her saving plans, the AI will go with the recent saving plan, changing its initial agreement, the saver is still the boss but savedroid is streamlining the savings based on the individual 
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users

Since the AI is involved I think the duties are taken care of by the system, when users have the freedom to make judgment calls, it might impact the intended outcome

Is actually a self learning body which can simply change to adaptation, in this case, if the individual decides to make a change on his/her saving plans, the AI will go with the recent saving plan, changing its initial agreement, the saver is still the boss but savedroid is streamlining the savings based on the individual 

Great, this means Savedroid AI just not work like robot which has certain predefined algorithm but Savedroid AI intelligent enough to learn and improve itself and make adjustment according to user. Simply awesome!
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:49 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 03:13:23 PM by Cnote328

While many companies have only a vision, savedroid has a core product that is live, strong business partners, more than 200,000 App downloads, >10m saving transactions, thousands of active users, and millions in savings. Now savedroid brings its strength to the Crypto Community.

I'm really optimistic on what the future holds for Savedroid, apart from their present features  they really have good prospects and I believe Savedroid will succeed in the Crypto Community.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Thanks for enlightening me on this issue and i don't really think it is off-topic as this affects all crypto including savedroid.
Which brings me back to savedroid projects...how do savedroid tend to react to the bearish and bullish run of crypto, since it is trying to implement a spending and saving method using AI.

Will it follow the USDT way or the normal way?

Ya if its counted as a FIAT condition but spread out over various investment fronts, it means that exposure to things like the bear run that crypto is going through should be limited exposure if it functions how i'm reading it but i suppose one of the devs will confirm for us to reassure.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

I think this quote here might answer you question:

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Does anybody know untill when the main sale will last ? I think i have seen somewhere here on this topic saying that it will last a month.

BTCHybrid

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

One Hour left! Take a look at #savedroidAG latest tweet with a vote on what the community wants to see next! Interesting project which listens to the community on WHAT you WANT?

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/959099198913294336
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Does anybody know untill when the main sale will last ? I think i have seen somewhere here on this topic saying that it will last a month.

Yes Savedroid main sales will last up to a month, it starts on the 9th of February and ends on the 9th of march but i doubt the sales will last up to a day given the pre-sale lasted just 7 hours. There is a feature whereby one can reserve token before the main sales starts tho.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

One Hour left! Take a look at #savedroidAG latest tweet with a vote on what the community wants to see next! Interesting project which listens to the community on WHAT you WANT?

This is one thing I like about the savedroid project.

It would appear that the project team are very caring about the community and will happily listen to what the community wants and will try to meet there demands and expectations.

you don't normally see this sort of connection between the community and projects
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I think this quote here might answer you question:

The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.

So, all users of the Savedroid app will be invested into the same investment portfolio. The investment strategy of the portfolio is decided by the Savedroid AI software which is sort of like a robo-adviser.

I presume the AI software bases its investment decision on past performance/charts, media articles and social media data, could someone please confirm if this is correct?

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

It would appear that the project team are very caring about the community and will happily listen to what the community wants and will try to meet there demands and expectations.

you don't normally see this sort of connection between the community and projects

That is a smart move to keep us investors excited. It is great asking the community and involving them like that. I was hoping for something like that am really happy it is happening. This QA would also act as a future resources for others. well done team.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

That is a smart move to keep us investors excited. It is great asking the community and involving them like that. I was hoping for something like that am really happy it is happening. This QA would also act as a future resources for others. well done team.

They obviously care about the community, which means the community will look after them, if we can suggest new ideas or improvements, this will help the project develop and investors have the chance to give there opinion
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Now a large number of companies based their designs take the development of AI at the same time on this market for quite a number of the serious players. You will work with someone of the already known developers or will yourself to develop your AI.

AI is the future of the world and I see this technology taking over all facets of life its only smart thing one gets involved while it's still young... And more smarter when one gets involved with the right kind of tools

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: