Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users
The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

thanks for the answer. i am sure, the AI will do it better than me. So I do not mind if you invest my money:-)
I came up with the idea just in case somebody have gotten a hot tip and want to rearrange his portfolio. so maybe you implement this possibility some day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Yeah the market is all red and is definitely the best time to buy
But is there a reason why the market suddenly went red after the january bloodbath

It is a little off-topic, but currently there supposedly is doubt as to how reliable/regulated the tether is (USDT, digital dollar, issue: no limit to produce additional USDT which caused concerns)
USDT is the most common currency to sell your cryptocurrency for, bitfinex (US) processes the largest sum.

USD can also be produced additionally and this has been possible for a century or so, but USD is regulated by the IMF (not even US government)

So there is a degree of hypocrisy involved, I see the current dip as people with weak knees who panic sell their crypto assets.

In any case, when you invest in ICOs, the value in USD of your investment is locked.
So if you invest in an ICO with 1 BTC, say 12k USD/BTC, you are invested for 12k USD.
If USD/BTC then proceeds to drop, you still have 12k invested, but this might go the other way around as well

Thanks for enlightening me on this issue and i don't really think it is off-topic as this affects all crypto including savedroid.
Which brings me back to savedroid projects...how do savedroid tend to react to the bearish and bullish run of crypto, since it is trying to implement a spending and saving method using AI.

Will it follow the USDT way or the normal way?

Thank you so much for the merits, you really made my day!!  Grin

According to the whitepaper, a Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency is scheduled to be released in 2020, only by then will it be interesting whether such a system is resistant to the bear market (when everything goes down), an emergency exit-strategy is possible to exchange the coins automatically for fiat currency, but I doubt that this is feasible

"2020 - Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency
portfolios, futures, and ICOs, providing cost-efficient and diversified
returns."

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

One Hour left! Take a look at #savedroidAG latest tweet with a vote on what the community wants to see next! Interesting project which listens to the community on WHAT you WANT?

https://twitter.com/savedroidAG/status/959099198913294336

This is one thing I like about the savedroid project.

It would appear that the project team are very caring about the community and will happily listen to what the community wants and will try to meet there demands and expectations.

you don't normally see this sort of connection between the community and projects

That is a smart move to keep us investors excited. It is great asking the community and involving them like that. I was hoping for something like that am really happy it is happening. This QA would also act as a future resources for others. well done team.

I'm not sure if I would describe a Q&A about the technical aspects of the Savedroid as exciting. However it shows transparency and a willingness to connect with their community.

It's a nice touch and it allows people that can't attend conferences to send in their questions about Savedroid and its different technical aspects.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

One Hour left! Take a look at #savedroidAG latest tweet with a vote on what the community wants to see next! Interesting project which listens to the community on WHAT you WANT?

Very nice to see the savedroid team trying to be as public and transparent as possible, the vote is a good thing, in the long run i'd like to see them discuss all the things on the vote but having a vote for what people are most excited about and want the most right now is probably a great move for a team looking to get the community under it. Especially in the current state of the general market.
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

How many developers are on the team?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

This is great from Savedroid team, They are not leaving single point and trying to communicate with people in every possible way. I missed to vote, but for me Security at savedroid is important.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

This is great from Savedroid team, They are not leaving single point and trying to communicate with people in every possible way. I missed to vote, but for me Security at savedroid is important.

A Q&A is always a good idea. This way the team can see which aspect of the project people still have doubts and are unsure about and at the same time they have the possibility to clear-out all these open questions
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Yeah the market is all red and is definitely the best time to buy
But is there a reason why the market suddenly went red after the january bloodbath

It is a little off-topic, but currently there supposedly is doubt as to how reliable/regulated the tether is (USDT, digital dollar, issue: no limit to produce additional USDT which caused concerns)
USDT is the most common currency to sell your cryptocurrency for, bitfinex (US) processes the largest sum.

USD can also be produced additionally and this has been possible for a century or so, but USD is regulated by the IMF (not even US government)

So there is a degree of hypocrisy involved, I see the current dip as people with weak knees who panic sell their crypto assets.

In any case, when you invest in ICOs, the value in USD of your investment is locked.
So if you invest in an ICO with 1 BTC, say 12k USD/BTC, you are invested for 12k USD.
If USD/BTC then proceeds to drop, you still have 12k invested, but this might go the other way around as well

Thanks for enlightening me on this issue and i don't really think it is off-topic as this affects all crypto including savedroid.
Which brings me back to savedroid projects...how do savedroid tend to react to the bearish and bullish run of crypto, since it is trying to implement a spending and saving method using AI.

Will it follow the USDT way or the normal way?

Thank you so much for the merits, you really made my day!!  Grin

According to the whitepaper, a Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency is scheduled to be released in 2020, only by then will it be interesting whether such a system is resistant to the bear market (when everything goes down), an emergency exit-strategy is possible to exchange the coins automatically for fiat currency, but I doubt that this is feasible

"2020 - Self-learning AI algorithm enabling smart investments in cryptocurrency
portfolios, futures, and ICOs, providing cost-efficient and diversified
returns."

Isnt the whole point of using AI algorithm to react on the market accordingly? What makes you think an emergency exit-strategy is not feasible?

tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

It's actually hard to separate who is a developer and who not. What's with people doing DevOps or Data Science?

But you can see our full team at: https://ico.savedroid.com/team/

Besides that we plan to hire a bunch of people especially on the tech stack to become even faster in our release cycles.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

I have no access right now but you can read it in the whitepaper.
As far as I know there were 7 Devs.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

I think this quote here might answer you question:

Question about investing in cryptocurrencies: In the app, my saved money is automatically invested partly in cryptocurrencies. Are these cryptos always given, or can you choose them yourself? I could well imagine that as an additional option for more experienced users
The primary idea is definitely that our AI handles that for the users. But we're always looking at community feedback and if there's a need to change crysptos manually we will consider it somehow.

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.

In my humble opinion, i don't think is much of an issue, lets say i did a $10 saving plan and at the stated stipulated time, savedroid deducts from my account and at a point, i want to change my investment plan, i think it can be done, the app is just a way of keeping the individual on track, on the negative side, if the manual option is easily available , then what's the point of saving because individual will easily manipulate it at their will, the urge to spend can easily affect the purpose of savings
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

Wow savedroid is set to take off the herculean task of having to do research every now and then for a good coin or project to buy with its AI technology and in the company history it's been stated that a team 20 professional employees has been set aside just in 2017....

This way amazing... Let's see how it's implementation going to look like though...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

👉 LAST CALL TO RESERVE YOUR TOKENS!
Reservations are coming in extremly fast. Because of the very high demand, we will have to close reservations latest this Sunday, February 4th at 12:00 AM CET.
Reserve your tokens here:
https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Will the Savedroid user have any say in how their savings will be invested or will this be calculated by evaluating their attitude to risk?

For example will Savedroid create funds/portfolios with a mixed bag of different types of assets for customers or will the customers get to choose each individual asset themselves from a selected list of assets?

In my opinion an option to manually invest is a must as more advanced users will definitely want to have some control on their investments.

So, all users of the Savedroid app will be invested into the same investment portfolio. The investment strategy of the portfolio is decided by the Savedroid AI software which is sort of like a robo-adviser.

I presume the AI software bases its investment decision on past performance/charts, media articles and social media data, could someone please confirm if this is correct?

I don't think all users will have the same portfolio. I assume the AI will choose the portfolio of each user based on his specific parameters. For example, different users will have different saving goals, and the investments would be chosen according to that. Also, users with small amount of money to be invested would have a more static portfolio as changing it to often will won't be profitable because of the fees.

This is just my opinion if course, don't see the point of an AI system if everybody has the same portfolio, but of course this needs to be confirmed by the devs.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

So, all users of the Savedroid app will be invested into the same investment portfolio. The investment strategy of the portfolio is decided by the Savedroid AI software which is sort of like a robo-adviser.

I presume the AI software bases its investment decision on past performance/charts, media articles and social media data, could someone please confirm if this is correct?

I don't think all users will have the same portfolio. I assume the AI will choose the portfolio of each user based on his specific parameters. For example, different users will have different saving goals, and the investments would be chosen according to that. Also, users with small amount of money to be invested would have a more static portfolio as changing it to often will won't be profitable because of the fees.

This is just my opinion if course, don't see the point of an AI system if everybody has the same portfolio, but of course this needs to be confirmed by the devs.

From the earlier discussions it sounded like a unified portfolio for everyone to simplify things. Or is how i read it at least when they discussed the portfolio split between crypto/trading/forex and other activities that the team is going to be used for their asset portfolio for interest development over time. Hopefully one of the devs will clarify again so their isnt any confusion though.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

Reservations are coming in extremly fast. Because of the very high demand, we will have to close reservations latest this Sunday, February 4th at 12:00 AM CET.

Wow. Good news that is. I mean it's a good news by the reservation are trooping in fast. Well as for the early closure of reservation, that's not totally nice
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

Wow. Good news that is. I mean it's a good news by the reservation are trooping in fast. Well as for the early closure of reservation, that's not totally nice

I wasn't expecting anything else, to be honest. Tobson will you be allowed to disclose how many tokens got reserved in total once the deadline for the reservations is over on Sunday?
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

I wasn't expecting anything else, to be honest. Tobson will you be allowed to disclose how many tokens got reserved in total once the deadline for the reservations is over on Sunday?

That and if you can confirm how long the reservations will be held for into the ICO before being released for purchase by others will be a great help in guaging how things are progressing and how supply will be available during the ICO launch.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

From the earlier discussions it sounded like a unified portfolio for everyone to simplify things. Or is how i read it at least when they discussed the portfolio split between crypto/trading/forex and other activities that the team is going to be used for their asset portfolio for interest development over time. Hopefully one of the devs will clarify again so their isnt any confusion though.

Okay if that's the case then I guess we will have to wait and see how exactly it's going to be implemented. A portfolio for 100k$ is probably nor suited for 1k$, so they will have to find the right one that works for all their users. This is not an easy task.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

You didn't expect anything less? Nice. Well as for me, I wasn't expecting anything in particular. It's still all new to me and am trying to not be too forward. Am just going to give it time and try get to know more things about them to enable me know what to expect and what not to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: