Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

i am almost through the whitepaper and found this:

"Moreover, ITS participants will receive exclusive access to further privileges and
premium features within the savedroid ecosystem free of charge: All savedroid token
holders who have bought their SVD during our ITS may participate in savedroid’s beta
program and benefit from new features first"

a good thing and another incentive to invest in the ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:11:45 AM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

Me too, talk about a project that's sustainable and worth the investment, its unique features are also commendable, it takes something of great value to be able to pull such feat, the crypto community is getting wiser and any project without a sustainable plan, will phase out
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I wonder how many tokens have already been reserved by now. I'm sure it's a pretty high number since I saw about 10 pop-ups of people reserving tokens in about 5 minutes I was in their site. Is this information available somewhere?

I was asking me the exact same thing and I was wondering if they are allowed to give out the exact numbers of reserved tokens.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

I wonder how many tokens have already been reserved by now. I'm sure it's a pretty high number since I saw about 10 pop-ups of people reserving tokens in about 5 minutes I was in their site. Is this information available somewhere?

I was asking me the exact same thing and I was wondering if they are allowed to give out the exact numbers of reserved tokens.

This is your questions answer, also visit on whitepaper page number 41:

60% of the maximum number of SVD will be offered for sale during the Pre-Sale and the Main Sale. The remaining SVDs are reserved and will be distributed as follows:

10% will be reserved for community initiatives, business development, and expansion. 5% will be allocated for our bounty program for ITS participants. A further 10% will be retained for distribution among advisors, community managers, smart contract developers, and legal. The remaining 15% of SVDs will be distributed to savedroid’s early equity investors and the savedroid team as an incentive to ensure long-term alignment of interests and commitment to the savedroid ecosystem and, hence, the savedroid token and their future value.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

My savedroid account says, that I have to pay the reserved SVD Tokens on 9th of February.
Do I have to pay on he 9th, or is payment on 10th also accepted?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

My savedroid account says, that I have to pay the reserved SVD Tokens on 9th of February.

You have to pay on the 9th, that's  the day for savedroid main sale and from all indications I doubt it's going to last more than a day so paying on the 10th wouldn't be possible.
Zombie259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

You have to pay on the 9th, that's  the day for savedroid main sale and from all indications I doubt it's going to last more than a day so paying on the 10th wouldn't be possible.

Thanks!
OK Savedroid is located in Frankfurt and they don't know much about "Kölsche Karneval".  Grin
Then I have to drink 10 or 20 "Kölsch" less.  Shocked
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

Reservations will only be available for some hours on the first day.

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Thanks!
OK Savedroid is located in Frankfurt and they don't know much about "Kölsche Karneval".  Grin
Then I have to drink 10 or 20 "Kölsch" less.  Shocked
We know very well about Karneval, one of our offices is also in Mainz. But savedroid is an international case. Wink

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Sorry can you elaborate more on this......like if I reserve token and I didn't meet up on the time set to purchase reserved token what happens then.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Sorry can you elaborate more on this......like if I reserve token and I didn't meet up on the time set to purchase reserved token what happens then.
The reserved tokens will then be available for purchasers in the Main Sale.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

60% of the maximum number of SVD will be offered for sale during the Pre-Sale and the Main Sale. The remaining SVDs are reserved and will be distributed as follows:

10% will be reserved for community initiatives, business development, and expansion. 5% will be allocated for our bounty program for ITS participants. A further 10% will be retained for distribution among advisors, community managers, smart contract developers, and legal. The remaining 15% of SVDs will be distributed to savedroid’s early equity investors and the savedroid team as an incentive to ensure long-term alignment of interests and commitment to the savedroid ecosystem and, hence, the savedroid token and their future value.

Thanks for your answer but that was not exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering about how many tokens got reserved by people for the upcoming ICO, not how the total amount of tokens is going to be distributed.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Thanks for your answer but that was not exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering about how many tokens got reserved by people for the upcoming ICO, not how the total amount of tokens is going to be distributed.

Yeah, it doesn't look like they are going to publish those numbers. We will have a pretty good idea how many tokens were reserved once we reach February 10th, as the vast majority of sold tokens at that date will be reserved tokens (since all reserved tokens must be sold on the 9th).
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

What does reservation mean? It sounds like it is whitelisting? Do you have to buy tokens when you make a reservation?

The reservation system with savedroid main-sale is indeed much like a whitelisting, whether or not you are legally required to make the purchase after placing the reservation I do not know, but I doubt that that's true.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Yeah and what I have seen in my account, there are a lot of Big orders for reservation. I think the Main Sale is sold out as quick like the Pre Sale.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Yeah and what I have seen in my account, there are a lot of Big orders for reservation. I think the Main Sale is sold out as quick like the Pre Sale.

There is, the amount on reservations I've witnessed over the last few days suggests that the main sale will not last long at all!

Get ready to get yours before they run out
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community
Also on Telegram we're repliyng on every question. We have a 24/7 shift work plan for our community management team. Smiley

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Also on Telegram we're repliyng on every question. We have a 24/7 shift work plan for our community management team. Smiley

Im on the telegram channel and the support is spot-on, didn't know it was as good as you describe! 24/7 is a heavy task for the team, good work and will follow savedroid Smiley

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: