Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

You can check it out here, post made by Tobias
https://t.me/savedroid/104072

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community
Also on Telegram we're repliyng on every question. We have a 24/7 shift work plan for our community management team. Smiley

Im on the telegram channel and the support is spot-on, didn't know it was as good as you describe! 24/7 is a heavy task for the team, good work and will follow savedroid Smiley

It is really good to see they dedicate the time. I think the live stream coming up would ease many questions and concerns. Don't forget guys it is tomorrow the 5th Monday.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Yeah and what I have seen in my account, there are a lot of Big orders for reservation. I think the Main Sale is sold out as quick like the Pre Sale.

Don't think it will sell out in 7 hours like the presale simply because there are way more tokens for sale now. Nonetheless I'm sure the hard cap will be reached so if people want to buy they better do it at the beginning.
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

An announcement has been made on telegram that Savedroid will close the reservations latest this Sunday (token reservation)

Thanks for that. we are already discussing this the whole day :-) but it's good to know that we get informations from all possible channels. Even if we are not in the telegram-channel, there will be always a friend to tell us what they are talking there.
i often miss telegram-informations, because there is too much to read, so sometimes i overlook something

More reason why i prefer this channel, it can be hectic navigating through telegram with everyone trying to gain attention, here is different and the savedroid team is doing good so far on replying to questions, that's what it means to build a community

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?
Last night we passed the 10,000th contributor. Wink

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

I wonder how many tokens have already been reserved by now. I'm sure it's a pretty high number since I saw about 10 pop-ups of people reserving tokens in about 5 minutes I was in their site. Is this information available somewhere?

I was asking me the exact same thing and I was wondering if they are allowed to give out the exact numbers of reserved tokens.

This is your questions answer, also visit on whitepaper page number 41:

60% of the maximum number of SVD will be offered for sale during the Pre-Sale and the Main Sale. The remaining SVDs are reserved and will be distributed as follows:

10% will be reserved for community initiatives, business development, and expansion. 5% will be allocated for our bounty program for ITS participants. A further 10% will be retained for distribution among advisors, community managers, smart contract developers, and legal. The remaining 15% of SVDs will be distributed to savedroid’s early equity investors and the savedroid team as an incentive to ensure long-term alignment of interests and commitment to the savedroid ecosystem and, hence, the savedroid token and their future value.

Thanks for your answer but that was not exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering about how many tokens got reserved by people for the upcoming ICO, not how the total amount of tokens is going to be distributed.

As I mentioned some numbers previously! Please visit below link. You will get answer of your questions. All SVD tokens data is mentioned in this link.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/savedroid-community-bounty-program-480d3796b351

If you want to reserve some tokens for you, then visit below link:

https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Yeah and what I have seen in my account, there are a lot of Big orders for reservation. I think the Main Sale is sold out as quick like the Pre Sale.

Don't think it will sell out in 7 hours like the presale simply because there are way more tokens for sale now. Nonetheless I'm sure the hard cap will be reached so if people want to buy they better do it at the beginning.

Agreed I don't think it's gonna be another blowout sale instantly but you never know the savedroid ico seems to be getting quite popular like I said earlier it's on of the few ICOs that I've seen just randomly brought up in a chat room in normal conversation out of no where which I don't know why but gives me a good feeling
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Savedeoid is quite popular project.

its going to blow out in my own opinion because the number of individuals i get contacting me and waiting for the sale is quite overwhelming
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

wow, impressive. are there also numbers of how many tokens were reserved on average?
if I calculate with 500,000 reserved tokens on average, then 5 billion tokens are sold.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

It going to be one of the best for sure

if they have proven to standout throughout the years they started i think they will overcome the crypto space with all they are going to offer.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

I wonder how many tokens have already been reserved by now. I'm sure it's a pretty high number since I saw about 10 pop-ups of people reserving tokens in about 5 minutes I was in their site. Is this information available somewhere?

I was asking me the exact same thing and I was wondering if they are allowed to give out the exact numbers of reserved tokens.

60% of the maximum number of SVD will be offered for sale during the Pre-Sale and the Main Sale. The remaining SVDs are reserved and will be distributed as follows:

10% will be reserved for community initiatives, business development, and expansion. 5% will be allocated for our bounty program for ITS participants. A further 10% will be retained for distribution among advisors, community managers, smart contract developers, and legal. The remaining 15% of SVDs will be distributed to savedroid’s early equity investors and the savedroid team as an incentive to ensure long-term alignment of interests and commitment to the savedroid ecosystem and, hence, the savedroid token and their future value.

Thanks for your answer but that was not exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering about how many tokens got reserved by people for the upcoming ICO, not how the total amount of tokens is going to be distributed.

I am also waiting for the same information, and we might come to know number tomorrow. I believe number will be huge. There was no information about limit for reserved token and SVD is in huge demand, so expecting revered token to be lot.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

I am also waiting for the same information, and we might come to know number tomorrow. I believe number will be huge. There was no information about limit for reserved token and SVD is in huge demand, so expecting revered token to be lot.

Ya I think it will be an eye opener of how quickly we can expect the entire ico to sell out/hit hardcap once we hear how much was prereserved even before the ico. Kinda wish we had been told the total they were going to allow for  reservations ahead of ththe actual reservations opening
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

we are the same mate, i admire the team because as much as possible, they dont want to miss answering every questions the supporters are asking.

anyway, i would like to ask if ever how many contributors pledge for the whitelist or reservation?

Congratulations Savedroid, I suppose your ICO is pretty much guaranteed now!

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

Ya I think it will be an eye opener of how quickly we can expect the entire ico to sell out/hit hardcap once we hear how much was prereserved even before the ico. Kinda wish we had been told the total they were going to allow for  reservations ahead of ththe actual reservations opening

I think many have reserved and are still thinking about whether they should really invest. But when they see how many tokens are already reserved, it will be easier for them to make a decision for an investment. They do not want to miss anything :-)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

I agree. Even though they mentioned it a couple of times here, many people still unsure if there are tokens left to be sold on the ICO or all have been reserved already. If they published the maximum amount of reserved tokens, it would have been clearer.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

The name Savedroid is pretty clever too, you guys got the next few years pretty much paved out :-)

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

I'm so excited about this project, the fact the pre-ICO sold out so quick, they have a working product, nice supply figure, great partnerships and a hard working team.

It's a great combination and hopefully this will help Savedroid become one of the most successful ICO's of 2018.

if they have proven to standout throughout the years they started i think they will overcome the crypto space with all they are going to offer.

Yes, the 7 hour massive sale was for a reason, is a reflection of the project, the team and their experience, i was blown away when i took my time to through their portfolios, savedroid have the will power and expertise, all that matters now is the support of the community
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

Yes, the 7 hour massive sale was for a reason, is a reflection of the project, the team and their experience, i was blown away when i took my time to through their portfolios, savedroid have the will power and expertise, all that matters now is the support of the community

Yes Savedroid needs to continue working on growing its community, they have a big community already but they need to get the word out to as many people as possible to ensure the ICO is a success!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

Yeah right, Savedroid has already shown us that it is not a ordinary coin. The pre-sale lasted not even a day. I think that the Main sale will be just like this. I am currently waiting for the app, because i don't know German to use it.

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

So do I understand correctly, that there are more than 10,000 people who registred for the ICO or reserved some tokens?  Shocked I guess the sale will be over in no time if this is true.

WOW 10,000!? That is incredible, the response to this project has been phenomenal, I really think this ICO will be one of the best ICO's of 2018, I'm looking forward to the sale starting!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

Thats correct, over 10,000 at the moment - this is going to be a sell out. I will be surprised if it can match anything near how the pre-sale went.

Went like hot cakes. I can see this being the same by how things are looking.

10 thousand contributors pledged that they are joining? Wow, thats a lot. So we will be expecting a sell out then. But what is the amount of tokens untended for the token sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: