Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55363 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

wow, very cool. this will bring another rush to your tokens.
The reservation is over now, are there numbers how many tokens have been reserved?

This is really nice. Savedrod is getting highlighted at all levels.
And, finally, savedroid, from Frankfurt, which is currently in the middle of their ICO and which has announced the launch of a crypto-credit card- this is cool
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

This is great news, to be mentioned on ccn.com - absolutely massive news. This should generate some more revenue and atleast some views on the savedroid project which is what it's all about.

Getting publicity, once you have the publicity the project should take care of itself with the great work you guys are producing.

keep up the good work
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

You can join the Blockchain Meetup live on Periscope @ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm

tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

If anyone is attending the Frankfurt Meetup, it would really fun to see some selfies

Glad to see there is a live stream, can't wait!

Yeah that would be really cool, Savedroid team please make a recording of the stream as well!

Also will the presentation be in German or English? I know this might be a stupid question but I thought I should check.
It's in English

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

You can join the Blockchain Meetup live on Periscope @ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLavrzAvKm

Thanks for the invitation. unfortunately I have little time and can not watch. but I assume there will be a record of it on your homepage?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

This is great news, to be mentioned on ccn.com - absolutely massive news. This should generate some more revenue and atleast some views on the savedroid project which is what it's all about.

Getting publicity, once you have the publicity the project should take care of itself with the great work you guys are producing.

keep up the good work

Now this is what i call publicity, i see massive boost coming up in few weeks, savedroid mean business and this will put a lot of issues concerning doubt to bay, it takes guts to go into such media powerhouse for publicity, glad i joined the train  Smiley 
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Will you upload the meetup so people who weren't able to watch it live will be able to watch it later? I would really appreciate if you could do that as I'm really interested in this event but unfortunately can't watch it live.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

There is an error in https://icobench.com/ico/savedroid
In the financial tab a percentage of 55 is mentioned (amount of tokens that will be sold in ICO).

But according to the whitepaper, this is 60% (pre-sale + main sale)
The 55% is the percentage when only considering the main sale
But an ICO encompasses the pre-sale and the mainsale

Easy mistake to make i suppose, and not really under the control of the team from savedroid, i'd imagine that ico site isn't the only one to make similar mistakes. Or perhaps its just a poorly explained, in reality they should have also added a line for the Pre-ICO, technically their not wrong Pre-ICO isn't the actual ICO, so theirs still 55% of the coins waiting for distribution which i think is what their trying to get cross :S

Hopefully people will take the time to read the whitepaper not just reading icobenchmark sites as most of them you really have to take with a grain of salt, especially the ones that show bias (not necessarily icobench, just stating a fact)

Similar mistakes happen all the time with ico listing websites; it is like they list to fast to quick. the team usually in most cases can't check every single one. To my knowledge these ICO listing do not inform dev to check the information they just list and push.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

Will you upload the meetup so people who weren't able to watch it live will be able to watch it later? I would really appreciate if you could do that as I'm really interested in this event but unfortunately can't watch it live.

Isn't it already possible to watch the whole event now? When I open the link and press play, the whole 2.5 hours video starts even though the live event seems to be over.
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Isn't it already possible to watch the whole event now? When I open the link and press play, the whole 2.5 hours video starts even though the live event seems to be over.
Indeed you can, thanks to Periscope.

rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

Thank you, this is great. I hope I have time to watch it tomorrow. If anyone has already seen it, which topics were discussed in the meetup? Did they elaborate further on the AI and the technology itself or was it more focused on the marketing part?
tobson2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Thank you, this is great. I hope I have time to watch it tomorrow. If anyone has already seen it, which topics were discussed in the meetup? Did they elaborate further on the AI and the technology itself or was it more focused on the marketing part?
We had three parts:
- Vision (Overall, not focused on tech)
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

In the financial tab a percentage of 55 is mentioned (amount of tokens that will be sold in ICO).

Easy mistake to make i suppose, and not really under the control of the team from savedroid, i'd imagine that ico site isn't the only one to make similar mistakes. Or perhaps its just a poorly explained, in reality they should have also added a line for the Pre-ICO, technically their not wrong Pre-ICO isn't the actual ICO, so theirs still 55% of the coins waiting for distribution which i think is what their trying to get cross :S

Hopefully people will take the time to read the whitepaper not just reading icobenchmark sites as most of them you really have to take with a grain of salt, especially the ones that show bias (not necessarily icobench, just stating a fact)

Similar mistakes happen all the time with ico listing websites; it is like they list to fast to quick. the team usually in most cases can't check every single one. To my knowledge these ICO listing do not inform dev to check the information they just list and push.

Yes, I guess the people that are responsible for the information on that site aren't directly the devs/team members of the project but the site owner of, in this case, ICOBench. I would recommend anyway to be careful with these rating sites. As you can see, not only are all the provided information necessarily 100% correct, I sometimes have the feeling that these ratings are not unbiassed enough.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Please update I haven't the time to check out Periscope if anyone could be nice enough to share what was discussed I will highly appreciate.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

Yes, I guess the people that are responsible for the information on that site aren't directly the devs/team members of the project but the site owner of, in this case, ICOBench. I would recommend anyway to be careful with these rating sites. As you can see, not only are all the provided information necessarily 100% correct, I sometimes have the feeling that these ratings are not unbiassed enough.

Yep, no way are the savedroid team responsible for the content on websites such as ICOBench!

These are just reviewers of all coins which most probably earn a fortune!

Don't let it reflect on the team for there mistakes
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Please update I haven't the time to check out Periscope if anyone could be nice enough to share what was discussed I will highly appreciate.

Tobson already gave a quick summary about what was discussed:

- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

I guess it would be a good idea if you can take yourself the time and watch the replay of the live-event if you really want to learn more about the project and what they discussed there.
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

We had three parts:
- Smart Contracts
- Community Management

Are you planning to release more information about the platform itself from a technical point of view? Many other projects, at least the successful ones have done this, especially if interesting stuff like AI are involved. Hopefully you'll be able to do so in the near future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

Good spot Gunny, it's nice to see fellow members spot errors like this in the community, and it's nice to see a project actually listen to the community on constructive criticism.

Is anyone else excited for the main sale??? only 4 days to go.

Yeah... I all pumped up too... I hope it gets to me... I will be sad if I don't get any..

Even though all other listed currencies are going down, lot of people reserved Savedroid tokens and tha too in huge quantity. ICO will be finished in flash.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

Good spot Gunny, it's nice to see fellow members spot errors like this in the community, and it's nice to see a project actually listen to the community on constructive criticism.

Is anyone else excited for the main sale??? only 4 days to go.

Yeah... I all pumped up too... I hope it gets to me... I will be sad if I don't get any..

Even though all other listed currencies are going down, lot of people reserved Savedroid tokens and tha too in huge quantity. ICO will be finished in flash.

The vision of savedroid project is very unique and that brings the excitement people have about the project... I am not surprised actually,  they gave us something to be happy about.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

What price will be on ICO? Price fixed in usd or in ETH? And what price was on pre-sale?
You have working payments system already? ( I see, that you have app on 1st page)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: